Seeking For people who only play female protagonist games

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
What games are you playing after having spent too much time in Karryn's Prison to be able to still enjoy it ?

I didn't find any games with some effort put in it. There are only VN (so not actual games) or extremely shitty rpg.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I actually don't like KP all that much. The dialogue is very corny, the combat system is bloated and unintuitive, the passives too numerous to keep track of. Makes for sloppy gameplay and implausible corruption, though I can't really offer an alternative for DIY battlefuck-based corruption except Saria that aims to do something very similar.

I've been following SKA, even when it had amateur art and no CG the slow corruption got my interest. But it's a very different game from KP in terms of writing, gameplay and corruption mechanics.

Cyberslayers is much more aggressive/rapey with player-driven corruption, but doesn't really have proper combat.

Satisfy Him and On Edge (same dev) are promising prototypes but they don't look set to be completed within our generation. They also have a focus on ugly bastard, which is nothing special, except for the fact that MC inexplicably starts falling for them. This actually comes off as less believable than the fantasy mind-control in those other games.

Reactions: ManOfDarkDesires

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
I actually don't like KP all that much. The dialogue is very corny, the combat system is bloated and unintuitive, the passives too numerous to keep track of. Makes for sloppy gameplay and implausible corruption, though I can't really offer an alternative for DIY battlefuck-based corruption except Saria that aims to do something very similar.

I've been following SKA, even when it had amateur art and no CG the slow corruption got my interest. But it's a very different game from KP in terms of writing, gameplay and corruption mechanics.

Cyberslayers is much more aggressive/rapey with player-driven corruption, but doesn't really have proper combat.

Satisfy Him and On Edge (same dev) are promising prototypes but they don't look set to be completed within our generation. They also have a focus on ugly bastard, which is nothing special, except for the fact that MC inexplicably starts falling for them. This actually comes off as less believable than the fantasy mind-control in those other games.
I tried Saria but couldn't get into it. Looked too unpolished and fights were not very interesting.

I played SKA. Combat are quite classic and simple so not good for the farming aspect of a rpg. I think we are still far from the quality of content a game like KP can offer with well done Jobs, combat, personnalisation and amount of CG. So meh...

Kallel69

Mar 3, 2018
I've been looking forward to playing Dilmur again for a while now and it finally got an update today. Not sure if this helps cuz I'm downloading it right now still.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
KP is completely overrated IMO, i didn't like it at all.

I haven't been playing anything. Just the never-ending search for diamonds in the rough. There are some unfinished games that i'm hoping will be worthwhile when completed:

nulnil

May 18, 2021
The main issues with karryn's prison are the lack of information and the huge consequences for doing something wrong. If you treat it like a normal RPG, the sex debuffs are going to destroy you. So you try doing no-sex runs (which are near-impossible past easy difficulty) which just leads to a lot of frustration.

It's a roguelike where you have to minmax the shit out of it.

Anyways I don't think you're going to find alot of other FP games with depth. Most games are just made by developers who are horny, have some basic coding knowledge, and don't have any experience in game design. Anyways, here's some reccomendations:

• Rignetta's Adventure: Like a REALLY good game. I think it should be a little harder though.
  • Captivity: Not as good as rignetta's, and also a little too hard.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
The main issues with karryn's prison are the lack of information and the huge consequences for doing something wrong. If you treat it like a normal RPG, the sex debuffs are going to destroy you. So you try doing no-sex runs (which are near-impossible past easy difficulty) which just leads to a lot of frustration.

It's a roguelike where you have to minmax the shit out of it.

Anyways I don't think you're going to find alot of other FP games with depth. Most games are just made by developers who are horny, have some basic coding knowledge, and don't have any experience in game design. Anyways, here's some reccomendations:

• Rignetta's Adventure: Like a REALLY good game. I think it should be a little harder though.
  • Captivity: Not as good as rignetta's, and also a little too hard.
i don't understand why people compare Karryn to a roguelike. The point of Roguelike is become stronger and having it easier by dying repeatidly. losing in Karryn give you mostly bad passive.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
i don't understand why people compare Karryn to a roguelike. The point of Roguelike is become stronger and having it easier by dying repeatidly. losing in Karryn give you mostly bad passive.
- Overwrites saves by default
- No going back once the game has autosaved
- There is actually some permanent progression across playthroughs iirc (certainly titles). I've never had to use it but apparently it can make Prisoner mode easier the more times you get Game Over.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
terminal desires is another one id recommend, but it still needs alot of work so check it out in a couple years or so

oldboggy

Aug 2, 2019
Well, if nothing else you can do a search for female protagonist games (for others reading this, if you haven't done that before, click on search, make sure you choose everywhere, pick advanced, go down to tags, start typing "female protagonist", you might also choose "completed"). You can then look for things that might amuse you.

The latter is the issue, since Karryn's hit all sorts of interests. You mentioned "Jobs, combat, personnalisation and amount of CG." There are all sorts of games here satisfying the last three, mostly translated Japanese games, I'm not sure about the first (very common to have waitress).

As for me, right now I'm replaying Vera's Region Tour

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Just look for japanese femprotag games, there are lots of them and Karryn's Prison was inspired by them.

For a more specific recomendation if you are looking for more complex combat undressing mechanics check ScaleGarden works for instance.