VN - Others - Completed - Forbidden Confessions Neighbor [Final] [Strange Girl]

1. 1.00 star(s)

5uukuna

The art is passable, but what ISN'T is the lack of any control over text speed. If you're going to give us a game where the player has no control over the actions, at least let us choose to increase the speed of text/skip parts we've already seen. Also, the lack of rollback means if you DO end up skipping anything, you can't just go back. Also, only one save sucks so much.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Brosewood

Whilst the presentation is solid and there aren't any bugs, the writing just holds Forbidden Confessions: My Neighbor's Daughter down.

The MC suffers from being a 'virginal Chad'. He's both a shut-in virgin yet has a super easy time getting a girl half his age. Said girl also comes over to his place after her (now-ex) BF had tried to pressure her to have sex.

IMO it'd make more sense if the MC was a divorced man in his 40s who'd committed an affair or some other sort of womanizer. You'd still have the taboo of a 40-year-old man having sex with someone much younger than him, but now you'd have someone who's much more confident with women.

You could also go in the opposite direction, making the daughter character a slut who feels pity for the older virgin and decides to give him a taste of what he's missing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A lot of the dialog also comes across as rather unnatural ("I am your family's only neighbor after all"). Some of the descriptions are also rather boring (her wet pussy felt so good etc). It's obvious the writer is not a native English speaker. To be fair, I didn't notice any grammar or spelling errors. The worst part is, that you can't skip dialog like you can in your typical Ren'py game.

As much as the game is technically sound (no bugs, decent art/animation/audio), the writing keeps me from enjoying this game. At best it's a quick little fap game that barely lasts 5 minutes.