Unity Abandoned Forbidden Fantasy [Ch. 3] [Forbidden Fantasy]

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Nudity (3 scenes) is in the Game when you give the right answer you get Fantasy Points (3).

Last edited:
Reactions: Hey I and Light4g

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Chapter 3: After a short time you have a handjob so it have sex content !!!

It start slow with sex content in Chapter 1 only peeping pics and in Chapter 2 nude pics and in Chapter 3 we see more like a handjob and so on.

You need all Chapters !!!

These are a story game so you meet all Characters in a story and the story go further through the Chapters.

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3 26.12.2021

You need the Rei Patcher to have english text.

Rei Patcher ( )

Above the side name maybe when you download "in the future" the version 0.5.1 is old so you find in the links above the new one.

1. Place SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe into the game root folder.
2. Run SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe and close command prompt after installation.
3. Run Forbidden Fanstasy CH3 (Patch and Run) after the start and when you see the game menu exit.
3. Go to newly created Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 3\AutoTranslator folder and open Config.ini with text editor.
4. There change what comes after Language= to language you want to translate to (like en or ru) and what comes after FromLanguage= auto [only auto].
5. Save and quit the config file.
6. Delete _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt (previously auto-generated translations) from Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 3\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text .
7. Deleted Forbidden Fanstasy CH3 (Patch and Run).
8. Use the normal exe it takes a little bit then he translated it.

Do the same for Chapter 1 and 2.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
No sex?
Ehh, wtf is that game doing here then? Other than having us debate why it does NOT belong here?

Forbidden fantasy?
Well, if it's a fantasy, it's not forbidden.
If it's not a fantasy, it's fucking BORING since there is no sex.

Not surprised why this is abandoned! (so a third reason for not having it here? I mean, man? WTF? It is at chapter three. Likely ten, fifteen minutes of gameplay that is going to definitely lead no where.

I vote for TRIPLE deletion.

PS: I don't f****ng care if someone claims it has a handjob. The tag says "no sexual content" and that's what I'm gonna stick with. I only went here to be annoyed that someone actually wastes f95 space on an abandoned game with practically no content.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
No sex?
Ehh, wtf is that game doing here then? Other than having us debate why it does NOT belong here?

Forbidden fantasy?
Well, if it's a fantasy, it's not forbidden.
If it's not a fantasy, it's fucking BORING since there is no sex.

Not surprised why this is abandoned! (so a third reason for not having it here? I mean, man? WTF? It is at chapter three. Likely ten, fifteen minutes of gameplay that is going to definitely lead no where.

I vote for TRIPLE deletion.

PS: I don't f****ng care if someone claims it has a handjob. The tag says "no sexual content" and that's what I'm gonna stick with. I only went here to be annoyed that someone actually wastes f95 space on an abandoned game with practically no content.
You can`t read the Chapter 3 have clear sex content when you don`t like it don`t play it and don`t spam other full when you haven`t played it. We have here sexual content go to the games that have really no sexual content and write there !!!

It is a producer with only 5 patreons and when you read there he post 1/2 year a comment for the staff enough to hold on the Abondenend tag (we have other producer we have heard over 1 year nothing about the game and the staff give no tag about it). We have here 3 Chapters with Hentai pics and NPCs (can`t say if all from another hentai game or not). So the graphic is good. We have some hentai games where you have only in the last 1/8 from the game sexual content that is here not the case. When you have question about the game then wrote to the producer.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It doesn't get created... why? also where is ch. 2? what do you mean first side?
I change the explanatian I hope now all steps are in the correct order.

Chapter 2 was on the first side as I reported it (as I tried Chapter 3). I saw you don`t see Chapter 2 it is complete new so that you need all Chapters for playing to understand the story.

I reported Chapter 3 and wrote you need all Chapters. They replaced Chapter 2 with 3 so you misisng Chapter 1 & 2.

I put the link for Chapter 2 aso now and reported it again and hope they put now all Chapters on the first side.

Last edited:

Poisonous

Feb 18, 2020
Thanks. It's easier to click on "Ignore Thread" though.

Last edited by a moderator: