Ren'Py - Completed - Forbidden Fruit [v1.0 Final] [Lustration Team]

1. 5.00 star(s)

machiicaa

I just finished my first playthrough and I am surprised by how many things are still left when I finished. There are a few branching paths you can take with a few characters. A few storylines that can happen when you choose actions. Overall a satisfying game and story.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Kenshi527

Love this game one of the best furry games I've played. The best part is there more goodies to come and i for one cant wait to see what Magic Fingers has in store for us.
    Nice artwork
    Nice animation
    Love the story so far(more to come)
    And the characters are just funny/sexy/horny.
    I recommend trying this game out and give your support.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

SerPounceTheCat

This game is at a great start!

Pro's
    1.) Great artwork! The sister is very easy on the eyes. Can't wait for the H-scenes.

2.) Solid storytelling- It's about time someone made a unique story instead of recycling bullshit plots from other games

3.) Characters do not start as horny rabbits who want to fuck as soon as they meet another person. I like slow, but steady progression.

Cons
    1.) Point and click :( Not much freedom

2.) It's still in early development. So, chances are this is going to get abandoned OR the dev will start milking fans. Who knows.

So, I'm definitely keeping my eyes on this one. This could really turn into a huge hit with all the possibilities the dev can add into this game. For now, I think this game has a bright future.

*fapfapfap*