barbarbar2019

May 15, 2019
f95banner.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to Forbidden Island: Escape, uncover the secrets, and encounter the beautiful monster girls.
Greetings, adventurers and monster girl lovers! We invite you to embark on an unforgettable journey with Forbidden Island, a thrilling new game that combines heart-pounding action, deep immersive storytelling, and a world teeming with enchanting monster girls and mystical creatures.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-07-21
Release Date: 2024-07-21
Developer: XLion Art -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02 Fix - Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg

Last edited:

BITKING777

Dec 19, 2021
I love this game, i love the scenes, actual femdom, facesitting, pussy worship, just need a few fixes on the gameplay aspect, but great game, look forward to more!

Reactions: TeakOxls

TeakOxls

Apr 12, 2022
Yeah, things look pretty good so far, but the gameplay could use some polish. Bugfixes, including collision, as already mentioned. On top of what Tashi already showed, triggering The Warden seems to end the demo, so I'm not sure how to unlock her scene in the Gallery. Speaking of which, Gallery unlocks don't seem to be persistent after closing the game. I discovered this after both times that it crashed, once after getting the blond elf's ending, and once in the sewers. I wasn't able to grab screencaps of the errors, unfortunately. Also, while the Escape menu can be opened in dialogue, it appears behind the characters, which makes it of... limited utility.
An explanation of the controls is another big one. So far I've figured out that movement is WASD (but not arrows), and that dialogue is advanced by M1 only, not Space, Enter, or Z. Still no idea how to use the three icons at the top. (Inventory, Phone, and Map?) Even just an instruction sheet in the menu, or a .txt file in the folder would go a long way, no need for a full tutorial.
Lastly, some form of resolution options, and an option for windowed mode, would be good, basic additions to the options. Nothing explicitly mandatory, but good QoL along with the instructions.
The scenes and animations, though? No notes. All the ones I've seen so far have been great. As BitKing said, it's great to see some real female domination that isn't just, "Behold! I'm going to suck your dick, but this is a bad thing for plot reasons, which makes it femdom!"