Others - Abandoned - Foreign Land [Chapter 2] [ZofiLodz]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Rave454

Classic grind game with little to no content whatsoever. Progress is gated by endless repetitive clicking, and the developer doesn't leave a note to tell you when the available content is over, so you can essentially continue grinding forever for no real content. Waste of time
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Selina_Slavegirl

Great start by polish girl Zofia!
    + Great plot! Yes, it's really not primitive as plot by most guys.
    + Nice characters.
    + Good graphic styling.

- A lot of bugs

This game reminded me of Cyberpunk - a great RPG with a lot of bugs. (y)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

rustam1055

Wait new updates! Very interesting game with different scenes and arts. I hope the second chapter will be as interesting as first. New mechanics very beautiful!:love: Developer is genius! I never has played game liked this!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Tinstaafl

Chapter 1 review

If you are into grindy girl-life sim games (not as grindy and complex as Girl Life, though), then Foreign Land seems to have a lot of potential to be developed into one of your favorite games.

Writing is very good (though with a few grammatical errors to be corrected), stat system sound and pretty simple, interface nice and unobtrusive. So far I've found 2 very nice submission scenes (one of those still missing pictures), that unlock with proper perks activated, and for a person so inclined certainly fappable.

I give it 4 stars for now, because it's obviously at the very beginning of it's content development, but I expect it to become a solid 5 star in a few months, if the devs keep working on it.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

rhev

Ch.1 review

Ahopeful start.

What I saw had some issues, but could be very promising. Theart style wasn't my favorite, but certainly had a style that set it apart from othergames, and could grow given time. The game mechanics are solid, if unfortunately very grindy. I spent 99% of my time with this game just using two fingers to try to spam click through things I'd already read dozens of times before. The lack of ability to hold down CTRL to skip previously red content, OR even use spacebar / enter to advance chat is REALLY felt to great detriment.

As for fappability, it's currently next to nil. No images, no real sexy text to speak of (short of a few near miss encounters), so the game currently fails on that level. Instead giving you the idea that you have a prologue, then a chapter 1 which is almost more of an extended prologue.

I think this game has a lot of potential, but right now as a lewd game I just can't even give it three stars. There's no lewds,it's VERY grindy with no way to skip than to break your clicking finger / mouse, and it's very repetitive. It could be great, but only time will tell. I'll check it out again in a future version and re-review it. But for now, I'd avoid traveling to this foreign land.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

illbebackabby

The game looks delicious! Beautiful art, variety in the passage. It is a pity that so far only the first chapter is playable. I even signed up for patreon, I hope the developer won't give up the game ..