5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brothers,can u guys plz tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance

Shinjinobaka

Jul 6, 2018
Short, sweet, and way too many feels.

This is one of those games that makes me go 'gah, another H moment? Get back to the plot!'

That artwork was quite cute too. Merchant clothing gave off a 'Kino's Journey' vibe.

protator

Jun 3, 2018
The UI is barebones and clunky, but the story is sweet and touching.
The writers at WingedCloud should take a few notes.

Ironstrom

Jul 22, 2017
The UI is barebones and clunky, but the story is sweet and touching.
The writers at WingedCloud should take a few notes.
The funny thing about that is the writer used to write at winged cloud. along with our background art having worked on quite a few of their works also. Unfournatly that background artist has disapeared so we won't be able to work with them again :unsure:
On a note about the ui I prefer the more transparent low weight ui we did this time vs the the in the way kind of ui done in the last game. We do however need someone that can implement the ui they create in engine rather then have it implemented by someone else. Loses a bit of refinement and tuning in the process. Its something I hope to get sorted in the future as less budget constraints get in the way.
We spent a fair amount of time reviewing the story and fine tuning it with editing and some play testing but it can always be better.

Reactions: zhicai
Oct 6, 2019
I do not usually care for VNs, but this one was actually worth reading. It builds a world through hints and speculation by characters. Readers never get any straight answers to the questions that they harbor. As such it takes on a mythical air for more than just its magical elements. It reads like a fable, and like many fables it is emotionally stirring. You will develop opinions of and sympathies for the characters.

turkler

Apr 18, 2019
can anyone throw me a hand?
genuinely bought the game on steam, text gets stuck in this. if I spam click, the backgrounds change but the text doesn't. anyone know what might be causing it? had to go on yiff.party so I could access their support discord (which was locked behind a 5 dollar tier, fuck no I'm not paying that much for proper support) and the developers kept stalling me until they just sent me 30 cents on paypal and forced me to drop the issue. but hey, still wanna play it. anyone could throw a hand?

20200709093821_1.jpg 20200709125209_1.jpg

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
can anyone throw me a hand?
genuinely bought the game on steam, text gets stuck in this. if I spam click, the backgrounds change but the text doesn't. anyone know what might be causing it? had to go on yiff.party so I could access their support discord (which was locked behind a 5 dollar tier, fuck no I'm not paying that much for proper support) and the developers kept stalling me until they just sent me 30 cents on paypal and forced me to drop the issue. but hey, still wanna play it. anyone could throw a hand?
just download and play the copy on this site, it works correctly

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
tried the steam version, the one from here and the one from kimochi, all three seem to have the same issue
if all 3 versions are screwed then its something with your pc, fully uninstall the games and all related files with something like CCcleaner, then double check your localisation settings and make sure you dont have any experimental or unnecessary settings turned on, reinstall the copy here, try again.

Looks like the developer sample text is overwriting the normal text so its likely you just have some files you arent supposed to have, or localisation settings are messing with it.

zhicai

Donor
Aug 19, 2020
This was a wonderful little VN. Like others in this thread, I was left wanting more by its end. You should be very proud of this one, Ironstrom.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote