bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Here is a lil update my dudes :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also if anyone can post a link to the thread dedicated to this game, could be nice~

Enjoy and btw don't forget to support him on his Fantia and help him continue making this kind of game if u like it~
how do you reach the new monster girl?

KamuiRose

Jul 24, 2019
Okay, does anyone else have the issue with Zell's games - pretty much all of them as far as I can tell, and only them for that matter since I can play other games and applications just fine - where everytime you try to start it up, you get an error code? Initially it was missing DLL's, which could be easily found online and fixed on it's own. But after I fixed all of the missing DLL's, it will always give me an error code (0xc0000007b, to be precise.) which I have absolutely no idea how to fix. Does anyone have any idea how to remedy this issue?

Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Okay, does anyone else have the issue with Zell's games - pretty much all of them as far as I can tell, and only them for that matter since I can play other games and applications just fine - where everytime you try to start it up, you get an error code? Initially it was missing DLL's, which could be easily found online and fixed on it's own. But after I fixed all of the missing DLL's, it will always give me an error code (0xc0000007b, to be precise.) which I have absolutely no idea how to fix. Does anyone have any idea how to remedy this issue?
I used to have that problem.
I downloaded pixel game maker from steam and it did something which fixed it.

KamuiRose

Jul 24, 2019
I used to have that problem.
I downloaded pixel game maker from steam and it did something which fixed it.
All I could find was the free demo unless I was willing to pay 80 bucks for the full product which is a bit of a stretch just to play Zell's games, honestly. Did the demo regardless, still same issue. But thanks for trying.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
I got that error as well, and it could mean that you are using the wrong version of the DLL file needed. Apparently there are two versions of DLL files for Windows (x86 for 32 and x64 for 64 systems) and that error pops up if you use the wrong type of DLL file. Their type sometimes is not obvious from the filename and the DLL files for either type usually share the exact same name so you could check to see if the DLL file you have is actually the one the game expects (the x86 type, because it is an older game).

Another thing I found out, not with this game but with other pixel games, is that the game might be searching for the necessary DLL file in a particular folder in your computer (not necessarily the folder the game.exe is in). I found out some of my games were looking for their DLL files in some strange folder deep in my system (it might have been %APPDATA% but I'm not sure, will have to check) and refused to run even though the DLL file they needed was right there in the game folder, so I would watch out for that as well. Lmk if this helps.

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
can anyone help me get the original release of the game Shiro No Yakata instead of the demo files? because i tried downloading some but they were demo A,B and C. Im looking for the actual full release

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
can anyone help me get the original release of the game Shiro No Yakata instead of the demo files? because i tried downloading some but they were demo A,B and C. Im looking for the actual full release
There is no full release of sny. At least, not that I know of anyways.

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
There is no full release of sny. At least, not that I know of anyways.
no, zell23 its trying to make his own game but right now he is busy with the game he is making, actually the game he is working on right now its called "shiro no yakata" the game you call shiro no yakata its actually called "the mystery mansion"

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
no, zell23 its trying to make his own game but right now he is busy with the game he is making, actually the game he is working on right now its called "shiro no yakata" the game you call shiro no yakata its actually called "the mystery mansion"

Considering on his website as of 6/28 it's still called shiro no yakata, yes that is the game, there is only shiro no yakata.

Also considering Shiro is japanese for white, there could be no way it's "the mystery mansion"

1665361895049.png

1665361918327.png

Not sure what the no part would be, I'm not a massive japanese language expert, I just know some stuff here and there from hearing phrases/words.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
What difference does this make to what was said? There is no full release for SnY.

Sep 22, 2018
Considering on his website as of 6/28 it's still called shiro no yakata, yes that is the game, there is only shiro no yakata.

Also considering Shiro is japanese for white, there could be no way it's "the mystery mansion"

View attachment 2092111

View attachment 2092112

Not sure what the no part would be, I'm not a massive japanese language expert, I just know some stuff here and there from hearing phrases/words.
"No" usually indicates one's property "X no Y" = "Y of X" so "Watashi no Kasa" = " Umbrella (of) Me" = "My Umbrella".
Although, when it's used along certain kind of adjectives, it just means to indicate that some thing has a certain quality.

So "Shiro no Yakata" = "(The) White Mansion" or "(The) Mansion in White".

So strange of you to not know what it means even though you claim to have heard some phrases, because it's one of the first things one would figure out as soon as approaching the language and the few first translations.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
"No" usually indicates one's property "X no Y" = "Y of X" so "Watashi no Kasa" = " Umbrella (of) Me" = "My Umbrella".
Although, when it's used along certain kind of adjectives, it just means to indicate that some thing has a certain quality.

So "Shiro no Yakata" = "(The) White Mansion" or "(The) Mansion in White".

So strange of you to not know what it means even though you claim to have heard some phrases, because it's one of the first things one would figure out as soon as approaching the language and the few first translations.
I literally have heard "phrases" which doesn't include no at all. Phrases meaning single words.

I haven't actively tried at all to learn japanese dude, in any fashion. Just constant repeated lines from anime. I'm not one of those types to claim I'm an "expert in japanese" from watching anime in eng subs.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes