DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
I fixed the problem with the dll but now I have an error (ox000007b).
Did u tried this ?

- Go to : Control Panel > Uninstall Program > Turn Windows Features on or off > Enable .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) Then : Choose Let Windows Update download the files for you
- Go to : Control Panel > Uninstall Program > Turn Windows Features on or off > Enable .NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Services
- Download and Install DirectX End-User Runtime
- Look for new updates for DirextX, NET Framework and Microsoft Visual in Windows Update
- Reboot your computer
- Try launching the game again

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Minuteworld

Jul 9, 2022
hey can I get the newest english version of FOTBS or if the english version is outdated, the regular version?

Last edited:

FunniJunkoMan

Jan 3, 2023
By the way -literally made the account just to ask this-, has anyone even made a Cheat Table for B1.05? No, I'm not looking for saves, I'm just looking for a Cheat Table.
Saying this since I only saw cheat tables for A1.19, A1.20, B1.03.

If none of such exist, then what's the ID for the Player Health in-game?

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
also, how the fuck do i keep in touch with this developer? he won't upload his games to steam or dlsite

Succubus affection is on steam I think... The download links on the first page of this thread are the most up to date version to my knowledge. 1.20 for version A and 1.05 for version B

Issou24

Aug 23, 2022
Did u tried this ?

- Go to : Control Panel > Uninstall Program > Turn Windows Features on or off > Enable .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) Then : Choose Let Windows Update download the files for you
- Go to : Control Panel > Uninstall Program > Turn Windows Features on or off > Enable .NET Framework 4.8 Advanced Services
- Look for new updates for DirextX, NET Framework and Microsoft Visual in Windows Update
- Reboot your computer
I'll try when I get home from work. I'll let you know if it works.

Issou24

Aug 23, 2022
Did u tried this ?

- Reboot your computer
It does not work...

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Issou24

Aug 23, 2022
Are you using an x32 or x64 OS? ox000007b can happen for any number of reasons but the most common is when you try to use a 64-bit dll on a 32-bit operating system. If you're using an x32 OS you should upgrade to x64.
i'm on x64

ekis93

Jul 2, 2022
Windows 10.
If you are using an x64 os and the dll also is an x64 file (make sure to double check that you didn't download an x32 dll by mistake) then you could have some corrupted system files. Try running the windows system file checker through command line. You can find the guide here:

Edit: Type cmd in the windows search bar to get the command prompt. Right click and select "run as administrator" to get elevated access.

Last edited:

Issou24

Aug 23, 2022
If you are using an x64 os and the dll also is an x64 file (make sure to double check that you didn't download an x32 dll by mistake) then you could have some corrupted system files. Try running the windows system file checker through command line. You can find the guide here:

Edit: Type cmd in the windows search bar to get the command prompt. Right click and select "run as administrator" to get elevated access.
I checked and everything is fine, that's not the problem.

• Sad
Reactions: ekis93

BuPa

Aug 21, 2017
I checked and everything is fine, that's not the problem.
This is sounding similar to the .dll issue I was having earlier in the thread, though it was a different .dll (d3dx9_39 instead of MSVCR110). Like I'm assuming you did, I found and downloaded the specific .dll I needed, but then a new error would pop up instead ('0xc000007b' for me, instead of 'ox000007b').

I outlined my eventual successful solution to these issues earlier in the thread, but I'll restate the problem and potential solution a bit differently here since, y'know, different .dll and all. If the underlying problem you're having is the same as what I had, then I think it's that the specific .dll you downloaded trying to fix the issue might be right, but is perhaps incompatible with some different, later revision that is already on your system. Moreover, the game or its engine wasn't equipped to accept or expect the later revision, and what the game actually wants is, specifically, a .dll that works with your framework but which is named what it was initially asking you for. Like, maybe the .dll you got as part of your framework is technically the correct .dll for that era, but the game is dumb and thinks it has to have the specific older version when it really doesn't – that was the impression I got when I looked and saw I already had an installation of DirectX9, but the game didn't like the D3DX9_43.dll that came with it and kept asking for d3dx9_39.dll, the earlier revision.

I solved my problem by going and finding the version of the .dll that I had – D3DX9_43.dll for me, probably MSVCR###-something for you, though I'm not sure where you'd look to find that – and then copying and pasting it into the game folder. After that, I just renamed it to the filename that the game first asked for, so my 'D3DX9_43.dll' became 'd3dx9_39.dll', and presumably your 'MSVCR###-whatever.dll' should be renamed to 'MSVCR110.dll'. After I did that, I had no more issues.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I hope it makes enough sense and that a solution like this can work for you.

Issou24

Aug 23, 2022
This is sounding similar to the .dll issue I was having earlier in the thread, though it was a different .dll (d3dx9_39 instead of MSVCR110). Like I'm assuming you did, I found and downloaded the specific .dll I needed, but then a new error would pop up instead ('0xc000007b' for me, instead of 'ox000007b').

I outlined my eventual successful solution to these issues earlier in the thread, but I'll restate the problem and potential solution a bit differently here since, y'know, different .dll and all. If the underlying problem you're having is the same as what I had, then I think it's that the specific .dll you downloaded trying to fix the issue might be right, but is perhaps incompatible with some different, later revision that is already on your system. Moreover, the game or its engine wasn't equipped to accept or expect the later revision, and what the game actually wants is, specifically, a .dll that works with your framework but which is named what it was initially asking you for. Like, maybe the .dll you got as part of your framework is technically the correct .dll for that era, but the game is dumb and thinks it has to have the specific older version when it really doesn't – that was the impression I got when I looked and saw I already had an installation of DirectX9, but the game didn't like the D3DX9_43.dll that came with it and kept asking for d3dx9_39.dll, the earlier revision.

I solved my problem by going and finding the version of the .dll that I had – D3DX9_43.dll for me, probably MSVCR###-something for you, though I'm not sure where you'd look to find that – and then copying and pasting it into the game folder. After that, I just renamed it to the filename that the game first asked for, so my 'D3DX9_43.dll' became 'd3dx9_39.dll', and presumably your 'MSVCR###-whatever.dll' should be renamed to 'MSVCR110.dll'. After I did that, I had no more issues.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I hope it makes enough sense and that a solution like this can work for you.
Dude you just saved my life. it works...Thanks to all those who took so much trouble to help me!!!

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes