Kinrad

May 19, 2019
Any chance someone can reupload the 1.20B (FOBS A) CT? I can't get past the Puppeteer..

EDIT:

For anyone who is stuck, load up Cheat Engine and search for the following:

Value: 100
Scan Type: Exact Value
Value Type: Float

Once the search is complete, masturbate a bit until you lose some health.

Then do Next Scan and change Scan Type to:

Decreased Value

If you are low on health go to a save spot and heal up. Whenever you do that, change Scan Type to:

Increased Value

The max number of your health should be 100, and the float value should be a rounded number between 0 and 100, so if you see an address in your scan list that falls within this variable and sticks to 100 whenever you heal to the max, than that should be your health value.

Add that address to your list and freeze it by ticking the box that appears on the far left of the list.

Boom you now have infinite health.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip

P-1000

Jan 2, 2022
Are we going to get a version of the playable demo shown in his ci-en? he said that the first part is basically done, just need some improvements

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
I don't understand Shirono Yakata at all. You walk into a room and die, walk into another room, get locked in, corned, and die, walk into another room and get softlocked after glitching the flying thing, walk into two more rooms and die instantly.

Am I missing something here??? There's no gameplay, you can't attack, hide, jump, or do anything beside run, crouch down, and toggle walk.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I don't understand Shiro no Yakata at all. You walk into a room and die, walk into another room, get locked in, corned, and die, walk into another room and get softlocked after glitching the flying thing, walk into two more rooms and die instantly.

Am I missing something here??? There's no gameplay, you can't attack, hide, jump, or do anything beside run, crouch down, and toggle walk.
No, you're not missing anything. It's really more of a gallery at this point, like the FOBS remaster demo (i think remaster anyways, never been too clear on the difference between remasters and remakes). Eventually it'll be more of a game, but right now it's just the S-tier pixel art of Zell taken in a more horror-y direction.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
No, you're not missing anything. It's really more of a gallery at this point, like the FOBS remaster demo (i think remaster anyways, never been too clear on the difference between remasters and remakes). Eventually it'll be more of a game, but right now it's just the S-tier pixel art of Zell taken in a more horror-y direction.
There's a FOBS remaster demo? I'd heard Zell started on remaking it on another engine a while back before it got a bit tedious but wasn't aware of any kind of demo... Is there a download for it?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
There's a FOBS remaster demo? I'd heard Zell started on remaking it on another engine a while back before it got a bit tedious but wasn't aware of any kind of demo... Is there a download for it?
Uh, I'm fairly sure it's somewhere in this thread... hell if I know what post though. Sorry.

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
here, i have it:

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
"si c'est gratuit, c'est toi le produit" - that's what we are saying in France. i'll rather use something considerable as a little bit more secure. Ghost or NordVPN, for example.
Hum... It's better to trust Proton VPN than NordVPN or Ghost and If you were searching a little more you will see that the economic model is great for Proton.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes