joshex

Jan 12, 2019
i cant play the game. It said beacause d3dx9_39.dll was not found.
how to fix it(im newbie)
Direct X is the culprit, either you are using fake windows with an old direct X version modified to look new, or you have legit windows and your direct X version is too old or too new, or you don't have direct X at all.

make sure you've got at a mimimum direct X 9 installed.

go to start menu, type dxdiag.exe select and run, if it's there it'll tell you about your Direct X version (mine is DX11) and the rest of your system. if the program dxdiag isn;t there, then you don't have Direct X at all (some fake windows comes like that).

install DirectX.

if you have no directX or have an old version, you may need to find what update it came in. on that thread it says Dx11 is kb179113, try searching that in windows update. (I normally suggest turning off windows update and blocking microsoft's IP ranges in your firewall, but when you need something legitimate like this, you don't have much choice.)

A1348B

Feb 21, 2023
- My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend
almost full maledom
not much content
repetitive and boring!
story-driven
has bad endings! you can actually die or go to jail!
A game I recommend that's just like this one, but with better story and animations, is "My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep" (the title is probably a reference to "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" judging by how she's a robot). You can even change how she looks later in the story by buying new bodies!
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-maid-dreams-of-electric-sheep-v0-6-3-dodongamagnifico.127494

A different game that isn't at all related is "Night of Revenge". It has some pretty good combat mechanics and plenty of scenes! Although, Succubus Affection has better combat mechanics. It's also half filled with monsters like mushrooms and several demonic looking beings.
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284

EDIT: I forgot to add one

I think that "Eris Dysnomia" is also a good game that has combat mechanics that is on par with Succubus Affection. Only a fifth or less are non-human this time. There is also an older, but separate, version of the game called "Ayura Crisis!" that is only slightly worse, but has just as many new animations.
Current: https://f95zone.to/threads/erisdysnomia-v1-02-above-a-damage-tile.121557
Old: https://f95zone.to/threads/ayura-crisis-v1-18-above-a-damage-tile.22288

Last edited:

doobvenom

Aug 15, 2023
Direct X is the culprit, either you are using fake windows with an old direct X version modified to look new, or you have legit windows and your direct X version is too old or too new, or you don't have direct X at all.

make sure you've got at a mimimum direct X 9 installed.

go to start menu, type dxdiag.exe select and run, if it's there it'll tell you about your Direct X version (mine is DX11) and the rest of your system. if the program dxdiag isn;t there, then you don't have Direct X at all (some fake windows comes like that).

install DirectX.

if you have no directX or have an old version, you may need to find what update it came in. on that thread it says Dx11 is kb179113, try searching that in windows update. (I normally suggest turning off windows update and blocking microsoft's IP ranges in your firewall, but when you need something legitimate like this, you don't have much choice.)
i have the newest dirext x i have good pc

1722452593418.png

JustPainted50Walls

Jul 5, 2024
A game I recommend that's just like this one, but with better story and animations, is "My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep" (the title is probably a reference to "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" judging by how she's a robot). You can even change how she looks later in the story by buying new bodies!
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-maid-dreams-of-electric-sheep-v0-6-3-dodongamagnifico.127494

A different game that isn't at all related is "Night of Revenge". It has some pretty good combat mechanics and plenty of scenes! Although, Succubus Affection has better combat mechanics. It's also half filled with monsters like mushrooms and several demonic looking beings.
https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge-v1-0-7-d-lis.52284

EDIT: I forgot to add one

I think that "Eris Dysnomia" is also a good game that has combat mechanics that is on par with Succubus Affection. Only a fifth or less are non-human this time. There is also an older, but separate, version of the game called "Ayura Crisis!" that is only slightly worse, but has just as many new animations.
Current: https://f95zone.to/threads/erisdysnomia-v1-02-above-a-damage-tile.121557
Old: https://f95zone.to/threads/ayura-crisis-v1-18-above-a-damage-tile.22288
Yea I was about to add Ayura Crisis and Eris Dysnomia lol
Ty anyways
I'll check out the electic sheep ty

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
i have the newest dirext x i have good pc

View attachment 3886269
I know it's a pain but look up how to get dx11 and dx12 (separately) make sure you have themready to download(even through windows update) then uninstall your current DX and install 11, see if that works, then if not uninstall that and do 12.

it could be as simple as a corrupted file, or a failure to register the dll location during install (so reinstalling fresh will sometimes work) or it could be a backwards compatibility issue between 12 and 11>.

Some people here have had success downloading the dll specified and putting it into the folder it should be in and replacing the existing one. perhaps the DX12 d3dx9_39.dll really is corrupted or they forgot to provide it with the rest of the install. I have no issues on Dx11.

It could be versioning too, 32bit vs 64bit, my computer shows one in Windows/System32 and Windows/SysWOW64

if one of these is missing that could be the issue. keep in mind they are not both the same, the 32bit one should be 4.76 MB and the 64 bit one should be 3.67 MB, I say this because if you're downloading a DLL online to put into these folders, you should be able to inspect them and make sure they at least look right. I normally disapprove of telling someone to download a dll from a random place online and do anything with it, because it can be insecure/a virus.

So I highly suggest you make sure you can definitely reinstall it, as in: get a link to the package from microsoft and then uninstall it and reinstall it. and try a lower version (11). before trying any dll shenanigans.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Feb 24, 2021
HellishNight
I support them on Pixiv FANBOX using PayPal.
You think you are able to do that?
How did you support creators using PayPal on FANBOX? I've done it on Ci-en and DLSite, but on FANBOX it seems I only get the option to use a card. And guess whose card doesn't work overseas?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Last version of FOBS C was barren and lousy/unplayable with bugs, so I'm not supporting this month.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Well fuck nevermind, might as well buy it because it turns out the shit Toracoin sold on TOM expire.

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
Nope, it's still dogshit. He just added 3 new enemies to this demo that somehow runs worse than ver A/B. Still no 'game' to be had.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Nope, it's still dogshit. He just added 3 new enemies to this demo that somehow runs worse than ver A/B. Still no 'game' to be had.
It's his 3rd update in years, it's going to be a very long time before there's a "game" to be had. There isn't a whole lot to run like dog shit.... It's currently a showcase of some updated enemies, a gallery basically that's it. It's not really FOBS C yet, it's a remake of A and B with the new engine allowing him to finish it off eventually.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2023
It's his 3rd update in years, it's going to be a very long time before there's a "game" to be had. There isn't a whole lot to run like dog shit.... It's currently a showcase of some updated enemies, a gallery basically that's it. It's not really FOBS C yet, it's a remake of A and B with the new engine allowing him to finish it off eventually.
Good news is Pixel Game Maker is getting a Godot port instead of relying on Node webkit.

If they manage it right, than Pixel Platformers will actually start running well through the engine.

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes