Apr 12, 2020
side b of ShironoYakata
I too can't get B ver working past the title screen it just displays white void with the 3 boxes of UI in the bottom left being the only thing visible
Taking a look back at older B versions it had a splash screen for "pixelgame maker mv" which isn't listed as compatible with anything but windows 8, 8.1 or 10.

Mar 8, 2018
there is no way to dowload for free in any site ?
From what we know, it's a game in development, not for the public
Just Chilling for a 1.50
You can search the thread i did throw in one of the older versions in. And if im right i had 1.40 somewhere.. not sure if anyone shared it here yet. Sadly 1.50 didnt surface anywhere yet and there is tons of new shit but i will be on lookout you can be sure .-.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
You can search the thread i did throw in one of the older versions in. And if im right i had 1.40 somewhere.. not sure if anyone shared it here yet. Sadly 1.50 didnt surface anywhere yet and there is tons of new shit but i will be on lookout you can be sure .-.
The game he's been working on (not FOBS), no public release if that's what you meant

Mar 8, 2018
The game he's been working on (not FOBS), no public release if that's what you meant
Yes "Shiro no yakata" thats the name. It should be somewhere on this topic 1.40 if im right thats the most recent thats been posted here i mean that its not a full version public or w/e but it gets updated over and over look at it as early acces "if you pay that is" the most recent is 1.50 maybe some one will share that too.

Manly5000

Nov 9, 2017
Wasn't the B version of Shiro updated to 1.30 a few weeks ago? I don't think that's been posted to the thread yet.

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
does anyone have mega link ? . i kept getting error with the other link =( . its start slow and then error . it say its the internet problem but when im using mega link dowload for the other game its fine ?

GrandSekiza

Jul 30, 2017
1.40B/1.10

- - -

This is not Fobs btw.......its his shirono project...

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes