• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bl0tak

May 9, 2019
So i start the game up and there is no explanation of what to do and how to do anything?
Even after reading the walkthrough im confused as to what im supposed to do or where to go

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
So i start the game up and there is no explanation of what to do and how to do anything?
Even after reading the walkthrough im confused as to what im supposed to do or where to go
explore, fight and capture girls. there's no larger story to the game. Calling it an interactive gallery isn't too far off. There are some places that are out of reach at the start and need you to use the powers of certain girls you capture, but other than that, it's a pretty simple game.

Jacquees

Mar 19, 2021
monster girl.PNG
anyone know if you can capture this monster girl? I found her right after the cyclops witch in the temple garden.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
View attachment 1415099
anyone know if you can capture this monster girl? I found her right after the cyclops witch in the temple garden.
She's there at the end of every region.
She's just there to show you that you can't keep moving. She has a special scene if you find her portrait though. I can't remember where it is off the top of my head.

Jacquees

Mar 19, 2021
She's there at the end of every region.
She's just there to show you that you can't keep moving. She has a special scene if you find her portrait though. I can't remember where it is off the top of my head.
Thanks man. Also, if you could remember anything about the portrait it'd be great, as I can find any info on her anywhere.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks man. Also, if you could remember anything about the portrait it'd be great, as I can find any info on her anywhere.

This is the best help/guide I can give, unfortunately the site that had the actual guide monstergirlsunlimited is down atm unfortunately. You should be able to find a bunch of tips on how to get certain portraits/the method to capture the monster girls in that thread.

Once again on monstergirlsunlimited there was a guide there but the site's down atm.

Edit: found this wiki:

and it's got a lot of them but unfortunately I can't find anything on the wolf girl aka bench girl atm.

Last edited:

Jacquees

Mar 19, 2021

This is the best help/guide I can give, unfortunately the site that had the actual guide monstergirlsunlimited is down atm unfortunately. You should be able to find a bunch of tips on how to get certain portraits/the method to capture the monster girls in that thread.

Once again on monstergirlsunlimited there was a guide there but the site's down atm.

Edit: found this wiki:

and it's got a lot of them but unfortunately I can't find anything on the wolf girl aka bench girl atm.
Thanks man, much appreciated.

Lostlittleboi

Aug 31, 2020
Thank you, it worked!

Also, I think I found a bug. When I escaped from the elf girl, and then another elf girl immediately straddled me, I tried to break free, but then I disappeared when the escape bar filled all the way and the screen zoom and gameplay remained stuck on the straddling animation.
Wh
Renaming the game folder from Japanese to English seemed to fix it for me.
What did you name it

Jacquees

Mar 19, 2021
Having trouble finding this last emblem in the very far right of the beginning area of the B Version. Does anybody know how to get it?
Yea, its the mouse girl emblem. Basically, in the haunted house, once you turn on the lights you need to activate a blue button in the poltergeist room. Then you need to go to the slime doll room and just go allllllll the way right, aka just go right until you come across the emblem.

Noxas

Aug 1, 2020
wow, it's been a good minute since I got on the game (and here) started to finally play this game on the 1.20 and I found the wolf bench girl. she's back at the base but I don't see anything on the OP bout her emblem. Also found this spot by the stone mimic but nothins here. Just a asset left over? Never mind, think I found the emblem of the wolf girl, it's in the 2nd mansion. still don't know what the space is for.
Fobs_a_ver1.20 Screenshot 2021.09.25 - 18.16.27.95.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacquees

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
wow, it's been a good minute since I got on the game (and here) started to finally play this game on the 1.20 and I found the wolf bench girl. she's back at the base but I don't see anything on the OP bout her emblem. Also found this spot by the stone mimic but nothins here. Just a asset left over? Never mind, think I found the emblem of the wolf girl, it's in the 2nd mansion. still don't know what the space is for.
View attachment 1422683
in that space there was a extra sex scene of a monster girl, but i don't know who it was

Reactions: bwardyunbip

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
in that space there was a extra sex scene of a monster girl, but i don't know who it was
No there wasn't. It was forever unused. He probably planned for something to be there that he never got the time to do, or that's when he hit his space limitations.

Never submit 321

Jan 8, 2021
Why when you ask people for help they are toxic when you try to communicate with people they are toxic when you play multiplayer with people they are toxic what is the reason behind the people toxicity whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes