VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Forever My Girl [Ch.2 v0.50] [HappyMo]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Renders look good as well as animations, I still dont understand how its 2GB+ for such a short game....

Advice for dev - if there's only 1 proper path for things like truth or dare or fight, just make it a linear flow visual novel style, where the player is reading what's happening, there's no reason to force them to try and pick the right path when all other paths end the game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

NakkiMuki

It is the worst made truth or dare game in history. Anyway, this is a pretty amateur output. Why even play truth or dare when not allowed to choose it. That is, why make choices if they are not allowed to be used. Can I say that nothing more could be NTR-driven when that shit can’t be avoided. Forced so that the daughter comes into contact with a stranger's dick. I will not continue playing. I hope this is some sort of practice or just an experiment, because this dev still has a hell of a job to learn to make tolerable games.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

LazerBeef

Renders are ok, but the truth or dare (TorD) game is just horrendous. Even when I use the walkthrough mod, just ends the game at a point during the TorD game... useless. What an odd place to lose too, like there is only one acceptable scenario for the TorD game, and if you don't get the nearly impossible convoluted non consistent path perfect, the game just ends. This game is already incredibly generic, with mediocre (and thats being nice) writing. The only reason I'm giving 2 stars is the renders are not bad (although not great by any means), and the grammar is actually ok.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

review after 0.4
    Not recommended.
    content you really need to solve is nearly impossible without a WT which is hidden behind patreon paywall.
    Even if you get help somewhere and know what to chose to continue, you get a bugged gameplay which leads you to other actions than you have chosen to do.
    Finally you get into a fight you can't win (bugged?) right now and that's it.
    Before even thinking about to support the game, you should wait until it's polished and reworked and/or there's a good WT mod out.
    Right now it's barely unplayable.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Nelson4ever

Review for V0.30
    CONS -
    Story - Error Not found .
    Characters lack personality .
    Writing is horrible
    Choices are atrocious .
    Both main characters father and daughter seems to have born without brain - 0 nada IQ . Try to make the characters likable or relatable to play .
    It is simply terrible with no paths , no story and no progression and I agree with others I would have given this game 0 stars if it is possible going for the next big thing 1 star .
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Belzeebub

I somehow endured the game till version 2, but the last update is even worse. I ensure you the dev lacks imagiantion. I liked it a bit for the daughter, as she was a bit good looking but after I realised that the story did not progress I gave up. Who is this ethan and yakuza (or whatever the name was). They came out of nowhere and their purpose in this story is futile. At the end of version 2 the wife of mc was blackmailed. There is not even a mention of her in the last update. I am giving up the game. Also, the point system keeps changing. 1st was love, then it became affection. WTF!!! I think the pandemic must have messed up the dev's head :WeSmart: . He does not know what he wants with the story. I would have rated it 0 if I had the option.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

PatrickJ

Version 0.2 review -
    Tried this game for the first time I don't understand how this game so many 5 stars not even worth 2 to 3 stars till this version , this game is simply horrible there is not even a single good thing to mention in this game. Nothing new in terms of story another father corrupting daughter and awful writing with some horrible dialogues . Renders are poor dad looks like a grandpa and acts like an idiot , daughter model is bizarre she looks like she is 40 or above in some renders . Choices are poor don't have much impact on the game .
    On Summary a poorly done corruption game with some horrible dialogues and writing which gives you headache after you done with playing the game , luckily it is short for a V0.2 which is a good thing for me in the end .
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Watcher X

When your daughter confides to you she was digitally raped, your immediate reaction is to fantasize about her being naked. This should give you an indication of the quality of story.

Art work is amateur at best, with a lot of stock assets used.

Writing is your typical broken English, you can understand what is happening but it is not fun to read. You will quickly find yourself skipping the god awful dialogue.

Corruption stories can be fun, but this is so badly written and the father is such a cretin it's hard to relate to him as a MC. So far everything that happens is pure cliché. If you played a game where you perved on your daughter in the shower or in the change room in a dress shop, you have played this game before.

tl:dr - don't bother, and it's hard to see this getting any better.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Priappus

I liked this game, the developer did a good job, I look forward to its continuation, I personally like NTR, if there is in this game it would be great,to see only a daughter with dad having sex is boring, I would like other characters to be in the game,Competition and infidelity give a lot of points for a good adult game, anyway it is a good game.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Luckzor

Review of Main Game and Christmas Bonus
    The game is in a really early state to judge if the story is good or bad, because we almost have no story, this was the introduction of the main characters and a little background. Is a cliche that a guy wants to fuck his "step-family members"? Yes. But that it doesn't mean that the VN will be bad.
    The only thing that was off to me were the conversations before I aplied the Incest Patch. When you talk about college, you discover that she is studing medicine, and the MC says, "Like step-father, like step-daughter", I don't know but to me this is baffling.
    The Bonus to me is something that it could have waited until next year. The game is in an early stage, her being virgin and with almost no relationship with his "step-father", to me it makes no sense release a Christmas Special where she is already sexual active, has no problem about fuck with Santa or a Snowman and she is already having sex with her "step-father".
    Still I think the Bonus was good.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

krish719

Review for 0.1 & Christmas Bonus
    The only good thing in this game is that daughter model is amazing , apart from that one good thing nothing in this game is worth playing - poor story and another horny dad trying to corrupt innocent virgin daughter who comes to his home after her mom kicked her out of her house and male model is creepy and ugly . English in this game is terrible . Writing and dialogues in the game are pretty bad with no character development and choices are even worse - to Eg peek or not to peek , help or not help .
    Overall terrible game just not worth downloading and to play for .
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Ass Fan

I liked your start with This game ( HappyMo )
    it looks like it's going to be one of those typical swapping games but with a good relationship with the daughter and that part of the mother coming back to rebuild her relationship with MC it made me more interested even more I'll give it a chance and it's well deserved to five stars .
  13. 1.00 star(s)

TheAverageForumUser

Forever My Girl [v0.1] [HappyMo] review -
    Another father daughter corruption game with same old plot .
    Let's talk about the positives - the game renders were okay and the daughter looks good and the game has music .
    Moving on to the negatives - the engrish in this game is worst and needs a proofreader and the dialogues are dull and for a version 0.1 the gameplay is very short .
    Overall the game is worth 2 stars now with very minimal content for a v 0.1 and boring story and the horrible english .
  14. 3.00 star(s)

moose_puck

I want to help this project out. Looks like it has some real possibility for a good ol' fashion 'perv on the daughter ' kind of story. Hopefully the sect of three letter H8r's won't completely deter this new game creator before he even gets started.

I can only give this VN 3 stars for right now. It's basically just an intro and has only about 20 minutes of content (and that's trying to play two ways)

Pros:

• Nice renders. Not top shelf but admirable for a new Dev.
    • The LI is very nice, IMO. Love the hair especially.
    • Lewd scenes so far look nice but only a minimal 2-3 frame animation at this time. I believe the dev has said they are waiting to be able to get a better Vid card before doing any full out animations. (I can certainly understand that after trying to buy a vid card this past year!)
    • There's music and some sound effects already. Nice touch for a new release. Usually most devs add them late in the life of the game.

Cons:

• There's a game ending bug when you try to peek on the LI if you have any broken hearts (ie: you got minus points for bad behaviour) This occurs when the only choice is to Leave... clicking on Leave causes an error (see my post in the discussion thread HERE)
    • The dialogue really needs an English speaker to proof it. Only 1 spelling error I caught so far (honney) but the structure and grammar of some of the dialogue is very poor. One example... "Yes, have passed seven years since then." is probably machine translated. Should be written as "Yes, it's been seven years since then."
    • The two stats in the game (hearts and broken hearts) don't make sense right now. Sure, getting all hearts (or like - love?) seems to be the goal to get the events. But when you get even just 1 broken heart (for example - teasing her at the door when you first see her) then all the Lewd options are greyed out from then on. That doesn't make any sense really. Why would teasing her just once keep you from perving on her? And doing a "Good" thing doesn't take a broken heart away, it just adds whole hearts, so one mistake locks you out of most options from then on. The system needs to be reworked.
    Anyhow, this is still basically just a demo, so there's lots of time to fix things. I look forward to some substance in the updates soon.

Good Luck