Identify forgot the name of a game in a forest and tent

Ysoth

Dec 4, 2017
Hello,

I'm looking for a game that takes place in a forest. I don't think my memories are 100% acurate but i think the MC is lost in a forest, found a girl (maybe he is saved by her). Then they are under a tent, the girl ask some questions to the MC and if the answers are right, she undress.

I think there is a plot with the MC finding a photo of his uncle or something like that. The game is Ren'py.

Any ideas?

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
VN = visual novel. This kind of game is a story with scenes and choices, in the form of menu's. Choices can influence the story line but not a lot more. A VN lacks usually lacks keyboard or mouse based movement or actions. It can have animations. Though the mechanics are limited dependent on the story and graphics some are pretty good.

Ysoth

Dec 4, 2017
VN = visual novel. This kind of game is a story with scenes and choices, in the form of menu's. Choices can influence the story line but not a lot more. A VN lacks usually lacks keyboard or mouse based movement or actions. It can have animations. Though the mechanics are limited dependent on the story and graphics some are pretty good.
Yeah it was a VN then. But honestly I searched a lot on this site but didn't find anything. So either it was on another forum some time ago, or I imagine some things and it makes me do wrong queries. But damm ! On one hand I have trouble remembering the story and on the other hand I'm almost sure she had a blue and white piece of clothing.
Thanks for trying man.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
What you remember is difficult to use as tags in a search query, so I'd suggest to start e.g. with something like this and try to exclude tags of subjects that were certainly not in there (remove some of mine if the subjects were in there). You can exclude only ten, so choose tags with high counts, then it should leave you less pages to scroll.
Some tags (e.g. stripping) may not be set, but if a subject is not in there you can be fairly sure it's not listed.

If you know the game wasn't finished you can add Abandoned under Status. If it was complete choose that one.

Reactions: Ysoth

Ysoth

Dec 4, 2017
What you remember is difficult to use as tags in a search query, so I'd suggest to start e.g. with something like this and try to exclude tags of subjects that were certainly not in there (remove some of mine if the subjects were in there). You can exclude only ten, so choose tags with high counts, then it should leave you less pages to scroll.
Some tags (e.g. stripping) may not be set, but if a subject is not in there you can be fairly sure it's not listed.

If you know the game wasn't finished you can add Abandoned under Status. If it was complete choose that one.
Just did that moment ago. In vain. But at least I saw some interesting thread aha

Reactions: picobyte