Forgot the name of game a played once...

MartieCar

Sep 2, 2023
Hi. I forgot the name of the game I played once...

here is what I remember from the 1st hour of the story:
The story was about young woman (fresh from uni?) who became teacher on uni. I think she had red or brown long hair.
The fist event shown in game was: when she moved to the apartment complex in the evening, she tought I'd be nice to say "hi" to dean and her wife (fellow teacher with sun-kissed skin, brown hair) - lesbian marriage. She ringed the bell, 1 of 2 women open a door and let her in. The dean (young, slim, pale blonde) was wearing skimpy maid outfit because the were in the middle of maid/mistress roleplay. MC ate dinner with them. The first choice (or 1 of the 1st choices) was to spy or not spy on to ladies when they desapeared in kitchen for minute and dean was sucking on her wife nipple.

Next day started with MC going to take bath in shower room in the basement. She met two of her student there: slim, nice girl and well-endowed mean one. The slim says something about loving the mean one but the mean says she lies couse everybody hates her. The player can choose to convince her to apologize to the slim one and to be nice to her.

Some time later MC sits in liblary and mean student (wearing shirt, tie, and red chckered skirt and two pigtails) aproches her acting suprisingly nice and flirty. She sits in on bench showing that she wears no panties under red skirt. MC of coure refuses to do anything with her smelling a trap. Than the meanie craws under the desk and offers mC to lick her pussy but MC once again refuses. Mean girl stand up and points out that she just removed MC's skirt and MC now sits wearing only panties on her butt. Meanie quicky leaves liblary. MC is ashamed but choses to run afer her. On the way to girl bathroom she gets a lot of looks and comments from other students. In the bathroom she approches mean girl, takes her skirt from her, puts it on and tells her she's gonna regret.

In that moment dean voice from speker calls the MC to her office. Meanie smiles (she hopes MC will get fired). In deans office: angry dean asks, why MC walks around school with only panties on her ass on her first day of work. MC explained the she got pranked by student after she refused her inproper sugestions. And dean instead of firing MC chooses to punish her by asking her to crawl on floor... i think this scene leads to sex: dean being dom on sub mc.

Thats all I played. Does anybody know this game?

Last edited: