Identify forgotten games? i want to play again

Dravz

Aug 15, 2017
1st game, Im trying to remember a game a played few years ago..
i tried searching for it.. with no luck
maybe someone can help me?

i know it had a school setting, male protagonist.. teacher or student... im leading more towards teacher?

you could fool around with students, but if they end up pregnant.. both get expelled or something? (game over)

any help is much appreciated. thanks in advance
it might be renpy.. not completely sure atm..

2nd game The Artifact i want to play again, i believe is rpgm, or something
guy moves to new town with his family, and he learns he has magic, and can corrupt or hypnotize people into sleeping with him
i remember he got a ring or something, from the basement of the new house.. that lead to a portal to a shrine
i think the shrine was the scene gallery

ill post the name of the game, once i figure them out.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
2nd game i want to play again, i believe is rpgm, or something
guy moves to new town with his family, and he learns he has magic, and can corrupt or hypnotize people into sleeping with him
i remember he got a ring or something, from the basement of the new house.. that lead to a portal to a shrine
i think the shrine was the scene gallery

ill post the name of the game, once i figure them out.
I know I've played this one. I don't suppose it was this?

Dravz

Aug 15, 2017
1st game is like hentai high school, i remember there was a tree area inside or around the school, i could call a date to, and fool around with them. but thats all i can remember about the game. im still looking and testing out some games i have found

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
In HHS, or one of the versions of it, there was a tree in the back you could call girls to(well you could get them to follow you to it or meet girls there to do stuffs with them), and you could occasionally find a girl sitting there eating lunch by herself, eventually you'd get a notice of a girl being snatched and if you went back to the tree later you'd find a matchbook which would set you on a route to find the girl. This was MANY versions of the game ago though. Later versions you'd find the girl sitting out by a wall by herself instead under the tree.

Dravz

Aug 15, 2017
i will definitely look into that, tho im sure it wasn't HHS the original .. but thanks for the help.. im still testing out other games, trying to find the other game aswell

Last edited: