Fan Art Forgotten Paradise Art Assets

ccd17

Nov 24, 2017
Hey all, Art thread for Forgotten Paradise seems to be MIA. Now that it's done I wanted to take a stab at some scenes that I was hoping for but will never see now. So here is the stuff I can figure at the moment. Any help would be great.

Alien Queen:
body
outfit:

Alien queen minions:

Ruby Imposter alien:

Alien Daughter:
body :
hair:

Lexa:
bodysuit

Ruby
body:
textures:
outfit
hair -

elyse
outfit1 -
bikini -

zoey
PJs :

Dahlia
body -
sword -
sword texture -
chains top :
chains bottom:
outfit :
hair:

Jane
spacesuit -
uniform -
body & hair -

Ship
outside -
corridor -

aurora
body -

Melisa
hair -
outfit:

Cassandra
body & hair :

Chloe
Outfit:

Amir
body:
hair:

Jack
body :
The body seems to have started with wolfbeast with the fur taken off but there is something else mixed in not sure what at the moment.

More will follow as I figure it out. thanks for any help you can give.

Last edited:

ccd17

Nov 24, 2017
What do you guys think Zoey body = ? One of the face textures has the lip mole in the same place
elyse body =

thoughts?

ccd17

Nov 24, 2017
Update:
Alien daughter is a combo of three outfits.
main body is
feather shoulder
a scarf

elyse
body and hair is in
hair is

ccd17

Nov 24, 2017
Quick update:
Alien daughter outfit
shoulder is from:
using texture:
Not sure about scarf. Maybe ??

ccd17

Nov 24, 2017
Lexa
body/tattoos:

andre
body:
coat:

Edis
shirt:

Player
clothes:

Dark-King

Jan 23, 2020
hello to all the members of this thread I have created a server with each of the threads of the fanart section, if you would like to join here I leave the link and I hope this server is to your liking

ccd17

Nov 24, 2017
Victor
body:
outfit:
hair:

Chloe
chest tattoo:
arm tattoo:

ccd17

Nov 24, 2017
No. No one seemed to care so I stopped looking and focused on different projects.

ccd17

Nov 24, 2017
and most likely to stay that way. As stated above, no one seemed to care so I stopped looking. As no one else ever posted anything to add to what I found I guess that the ending or way the game went off in a WTF way put people off. I would have loved to give it a better unofficial end but what can you do...

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
and most likely to stay that way. As stated above, no one seemed to care so I stopped looking. As no one else ever posted anything to add to what I found I guess that the ending or way the game went off in a WTF way put people off. I would have loved to give it a better unofficial end but what can you do...
I will have to try in figure out what I can find to be close enough to the other characters

ccd17

Nov 24, 2017
I will have to try in figure out what I can find to be close enough to the other characters

Good luck to you. I would love to see fanart from this. Just for fun, here is what you get with the items I have identified so far. I've added place holders for missing items.
Enjoy
forgottenParadise1.jpg

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
Good luck to you. I would love to see fanart from this. Just for fun, here is what you get with the items I have identified so far. I've added place holders for missing items.
Enjoy
View attachment 2687500
Thanks, but I still wanna try to see if I can find the rest of the characters first before I can start with the other items but I will not post them until I know for sure that they are the correct ones. Wish me luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret