RPGM Abandoned Forgotten Royals of Astella [v1.0] [Ultimate Corruption]

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Any actual sex scenes in 0.5 ? Last time it was more about teasing scenes and all

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
wat is the emperor tier content?
Judging by the patreon description : "Will give you access to monthly special scenes that aren't part of the game and give you a free roaming bonus room!"

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Will the MC eventually discover what's going on in time? Or is he just going to remain clueless until it's too late?
This is a game very much exclusively for netorare lovers, which is unfortunate. On their patreon page, they wrote: "This game will have major ntr content and optional vanilla content with mc." If it was a goblin only game with human females, ok, but since the mc is a human hero, it's about those nasty little critters corrupting the mc's family and friends and eventually fuck and impregnate them. So the human hero will be clueless until the end, I guess and you probably will only be able to save one of the girls from the goblins while the others most likely will fall for the goblins. Again on their patreon page they wrote: "mc will have few choices which can lead him to save a particular girl and defend them getting corrupted." So it's only one girl, you'll be able to save. I didn't see any choices, yet, where the mc was able to defend "them" (notice the plural!) from being corrupted as they wrote on their patreon page. In the current build it just happens, there are no choices, where the mc could possibly stop this.
Not really to my liking, but to each his own.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
This is a game very much exclusively for netori lovers, which is unfortunate. On their patreon page, they wrote: "This game will have major ntr content and optional vanilla content with mc." If it was a goblin only game with human females, ok, but since the mc is a human hero, it's about those nasty little critters corrupting the mc's family and friends and eventually fuck and impregnate them. So the human hero will be clueless until the end, I guess and you probably will only be able to save one of the girls from the goblins while the others most likely will fall for the goblins. Again on their patreon page they wrote: "mc will have few choices which can lead him to save a particular girl and defend them getting corrupted." So it's only one girl, you'll be able to save. I didn't see any choices, yet, where the mc was able to defend "them" (notice the plural!) from being corrupted as they wrote on their patreon page. In the current build it just happens, there are no choices, where the mc could possibly stop this.
Not really to my liking, but to each his own.
This sounds exactly like Obidil from Catcaproon.....and you know how that ended.
I am wondering why the NTR Police isn't showing up at such a force like they did over there....oh well.

I'm down with the gameplay decision. This just gives the Game replay value.
Lets first see if the game gets completed or not. The little updates so far span over a long time now is a warning in itself.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
also could u share the save file. Finally found the save location of this game, check here,

C:\users\username\appdata\local\userdata\default\forgotten royals of astella

this game really has a weird save location. Most rpg save them inside game folder.
Thank you very much!

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
This sounds exactly like Obidil from Catcaproon.....and you know how that ended.
I am wondering why the NTR Police isn't showing up at such a force like they did over there....oh well.

I'm down with the gameplay decision. This just gives the Game replay value.
Lets first see if the game gets completed or not. The little updates so far span over a long time now is a warning in itself.
I don't know the game Obidil. But I know, what you mean with the "ntr police" from other game threads. Some NTR lovers are a quite sensitive bunch by dishing out happily against people who dislike their kink, but at the same time being extremely butthurt, if you dare to psychologise the ntr kink as response... ;) But let's not get there. Anyway I didn't do kink shaming in my previous post, I just answered BioticPyjak 's question and criticised the gameplay decision from my point of view, which is legitimate. But yeah, it's just another rpgm goblin game. It's not that I dislike this theme in general, playing a goblin mc or so, but this time it's pretty much forced netorare upon your human mc, who is humiliated by the gobbos secretly corrupting and eventually fucking his family and female companions, whithout the option to stop it, despite the line on their patreon page, where they claim, there would be some possibilities to stop it as mc.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
This is a game very much exclusively for netori lovers, which is unfortunate. On their patreon page, they wrote: "This game will have major ntr content and optional vanilla content with mc."
ntr isn't short for netori, ntr is short for netorare. Netori is you (the mc) cucking others. netorare is you (the mc) getting cucked. It's a pretty big difference.

Reactions: Mystermask

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello fellas !
Does someone have a save at the end of 0.4?
Thanks in advance and enjoy the game ! :HideThePain:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I don't know the game Obidil
It was a RPGMV Game with very unique hand drawn art which had a ton of potential standing out with it. The premise was exactly like your explanation about this Game.

Some NTR lovers are a quite sensitive bunch by dishing out happily against people who dislike their kink
Actually it was the other way around haha.
The NTR haters basically flooded the threat to remove the fetish although the dev stated clearly that it focuses heavily on NTR. After a lot of nagging they decided so that you can "save" one of the 3 main girls. My opinion about it is that they saw the Art and wanted to play it too but without NTR. You know what I mean?
But this and the Artist jumping the Gun doomed this little but interesting project.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
It was a RPGMV Game with very unique hand drawn art which had a ton of potential standing out with it. The premise was exactly like your explanation about this Game.

Actually it was the other way around haha.
The NTR haters basically flooded the threat to remove the fetish although the dev stated clearly that it focuses heavily on NTR. After a lot of nagging they decided so that you can "save" one of the 3 main girls. My opinion about it is that they saw the Art and wanted to play it too but without NTR. You know what I mean?
But this and the Artist jumping the Gun doomed this little but interesting project.
I see. But I also experienced it the other way around here on f95, where originally non-ntr games were flooded by ntr-lovers who lobbied together in order to push ntr into the game.
It's true, this time the dev clearly stated, that this is a ntr game with only optional "vanilla" sex. So everyone knows, what to expect here. I know exactly what you mean, because I noticed this game by the nice art, too and would have wished to play it without the ntr in it. But it's okay, if the dev wants a very much exclusive ntr game. Then it's just not for me, which is okay, too.

Last edited:

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
Oh my bad, I've got it wrong again. There is also the term "netorase", I thought this would be the one, where the mc steals away the wifes and gf's of some other people. It would be more easy for people who aren't familiar with ntr, if the English terms "to be cuckoled/cuckold fantasies" or simply "cuckold" would be used. Then "netori" would be just "cheating" (npcs with the mc).

I'll correct the terms in my posts above for the sake of it.
netorase is even more "unique". That's when MC wants his/her SO to have sex with others. So... self-cuck?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
netorase is even more "unique". That's when MC wants his/her SO to have sex with others. So... self-cuck?
Thanks for the clarification. I hope I will remember these terms correctly from now on. Still it would be a lot easier if they simply used "cuckold" and "cheating". But I know, why they don't. It's some kind of tribute to the first ntr products, which appeared in Japanese erotic Mangas and therefore the term is used even in Western contexts today, despite having English terms which describe the same.

Reactions: Doomeye
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes