SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Do we really need 5 separate time of a day, especially as "noon" and "aft" are the same thing, why split that into two different times?

No, noon and afternoon are NOT the same thing. That's kinda why they're different words. Noon is the specific time and hour of 12. After that hour has past, it's AFTERnoon.

Noon= 12pm to 1 pm

AFTERnoon= 1pm+ usually til around quitting time or supper. Then ppl will start with evening, or their local equivalent term.

Amansour

Mar 1, 2024
Danielle and Mom have date nights, every Thursday, but Mom goes directly from work. Danielle will be alone at home. how i do this please help

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I realize its really early in the plot n all but fuckin hell we need some repeatable fun scene with our harem girls man

Reactions: Zatrian

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I'm going through the game, day by day. It seems like a very good game, but it is still early. There seems so much empty time that it is hard to keep playing the game. I'm on day 15 and haven't even finished with all the content. There needs to be some kind of directions on everything. Not sure if it was implemented or not, but Emily takes me to the Hardware store to get trained by the coven and it just ends. There is not meeting of the coven or entering into the hardware store to see them, nothing. If there was no more content, then you should have not started it with Emily taking me there, as many people would be expecting at least an introduction to the place and what goes on there.

Also, what do the pictures of the girls indicate on the map area? I go to those locations and see them in a room, but I have no way of interacting with them. This, at the least, should allow us to interact with the girl and get them more submissive or lusting after me. At the most, it should represent an event that we need to take on.

On the phone, there needs to be something that will let us know that we need to do something there. I went days not knowing there was messages on my phone. And don't have it just make a sound, as I need to turn it off so as to not disturb others in the house. Also, why is there two buttons on the phone that does the same thing? There should just be one button that goes to messages.

I'm at the point that I need to do something else with Madison. In the text message area for her it says "Write Text". When I go into it, it seems to show that I sent a text message about meeting up at her place. Then, right under that it says "I should finish what I'm doing first." I don't really know what that means, as I'm doing nothing at all. It is Wednesday morning. Then when I get into the evening it says this "I should meet with her earlier in the day." What does that even mean and where do I meet up with her?? I don't have where she lives, I can't find her at the bank. What should be happening here???

With regards to Charlotte and Jasper, why does that just seem to end abruptly? I have their house location. I'm suppose to have gotten a key to their house and have a contract on fucking her whenever I want. Why is it that there is no content for me to just go to her house and do so and get paid on a weekly basis?

pkripem

Oct 26, 2018
SmallTownBo You may want to correct this line.
"The bubbly girl flashed a large smile, eyeing the man like a hungry gazelle looks at prey."
I was like, how does a gazelle look at a leaf or grass? The foliage was shaking with fear!! :eek:
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: SmallTownBo

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I have the same problem, how to make it appears?
Where does it appear though? Because when I download the game, I can't see any issue like that, so I don't know how to fix it.

i have an issue with Madison, WT sais i should work my powers but i don't know what should i do
View attachment 3406836
So I figured out what was wrong with yours. You skipped a scene that, I don't know how, you should not have been able to. I made a change, and uploaded a fixed version to the links, so it shouldn't happen for anyone else. Alternatively, just download the save file attached to this comment.

Reactions: chechillo

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
Yeah, this is, in hindsight, a mistake from me. I should have just had them connect directly, instead of getting the player to go to it. There's no reason for it, especially if it gets people stuck like that. I changed it in future versions, so it shouldn't happen.
Well, still happens.

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
This game is way better than I thought it was going to be. The writing is good, and reminds me College Daze which is high praise.

It would be great to have some level of repeatable scenes because right now the navigation seems very much like a sandbox style but the current content is a bit more linear. And if you look into repeatable scenes I would suggest
1) Have some level of choice in the scenes like what action a player would like to take next.
2) Something I have yet to see really any games do but would add replayability to repeatable scenes would be different text/image variations that could happen perhaps multiple in a scene based on some randomization.

For example of a repeatable scene with randomized options and player choice:
player visits Charlotte at home
  1. Scene where you meet and Charlotte's husband isn't there 50% chance
    1. choice 1 have sex
      1. scene where the player has sex with her and make her call herself names during 50% chance
      2. scene where the player has sex with her but have her call her husband on the phone during and explain how the player is so much better than him. 50% chance
    2. choice 2 get a BJ
      1. scene where the player has Charlotte deepthroat him and thank him for letting her 50% chance
      2. scene where the player has Charlotte blow him and he sends a picture of the aftermath to her husband 50% chance
  2. Charlotte's husband is there 50% chance
    1. choice 1 make husband stay and watch
      1. scene where the player encourages Charlotte to mock her husband while the player has sex 50% chance
      2. scene where husband has to cheer you on while roughly fucking Charlotte 50% chance
    2. choice 2 make husband leave
      1. scene where you have sex and have her and have her call her husband back after to clean up 50% chance
      2. scene where player has her blow him and spit the cum onto his pillow 50% chance

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

boomboom0

Aug 23, 2018
You didn't get sent right into the gym after the talk with Cain in your room?

Because if so, I don't know what to tell you. Are you sure you're on the right version?
Nothing in bedroom or in gym for days, 0.06 ver.
I recommend to just fix hints and you won't get questions from any user...

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes