Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
Noticed something strange in the replays of this version. Madison's scene 3 starts normal but when you click continue, it switches into one of Charlotte's scenes for some reason. Likewise going to Charlotte's scene 3 and clicking continue instead plays Madison's scene 3. They seem to be swapped somehow.

Minole

Jan 9, 2018
I know it's not your main audience, but something has changed in the UI to make it unplayable on my emulator on Android. I use JoiPlay and the main screen used to let me resize it when it was too big so I could fit all the locations in, but now it seems to be locked so I can't use the right hand column as it's off screen.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Noticed something strange in the replays of this version. Madison's scene 3 starts normal but when you click continue, it switches into one of Charlotte's scenes for some reason. Likewise going to Charlotte's scene 3 and clicking continue instead plays Madison's scene 3. They seem to be swapped somehow.
Whoops. Fixed in the downloads, thanks for the find!

I know it's not your main audience, but something has changed in the UI to make it unplayable on my emulator on Android. I use JoiPlay and the main screen used to let me resize it when it was too big so I could fit all the locations in, but now it seems to be locked so I can't use the right hand column as it's off screen.
I haven't changed anything with my UI, so if something has changed, its on someone else downstream.

是的,已经有好几个版本了。
Have you been messing with the console? Because your save file is very messed up. I would actually recommend resetting your game.

AAAEEPP

Jul 6, 2019
Cain's hints tell me that to progress with both Gwen and the Main Story I got sent texts from Ellie and Emily respectively, but i have no texts, and as such can't do anything. Gwen doesn't show up on Saturdays at the house and I can't go see the Coven. Did I somehow soft lock myself by not receiving texts?

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Cain's hints tell me that to progress with both Gwen and the Main Story I got sent texts from Ellie and Emily respectively, but i have no texts, and as such can't do anything. Gwen doesn't show up on Saturdays at the house and I can't go see the Coven. Did I somehow soft lock myself by not receiving texts?
Send me your save!

wow this is a grind fest ,
I really wish people would use the word grind correctly. Grinding, in terms of games, represents the player having to do repetitive actions in order to arbitrarily raise a number, which in turn opens up new missions at a certain point. I don't have that at all. Every single scene is locked by the previous scene, sometimes a side mission which involves no grind whatsoever, and time, which I suspect is the issue you have. You can't just click through all of the sex scenes immediately. That's a perfectly valid complaint to make, but just be honest about it.

I would recommend either asking for a complete save file, and then going to the replays and read the scenes like that. No waiting, no problem. Alternatively, I would suggest just going to Chyoa, or Literotica, and reading sex stories there.

AAAEEPP

Jul 6, 2019
Send me your save!

I really wish people would use the word grind correctly. Grinding, in terms of games, represents the player having to do repetitive actions in order to arbitrarily raise a number, which in turn opens up new missions at a certain point. I don't have that at all. Every single scene is locked by the previous scene, sometimes a side mission which involves no grind whatsoever, and time, which I suspect is the issue you have. You can't just click through all of the sex scenes immediately. That's a perfectly valid complaint to make, but just be honest about it.

I would recommend either asking for a complete save file, and then going to the replays and read the scenes like that. No waiting, no problem. Alternatively, I would suggest just going to Chyoa, or Literotica, and reading sex stories there.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I think I tried to change time of day once, in like, the second version.
Sorry it took so long, I went looking through other stuff. It seems like it affected only specific things.

You can fiddle with some stuff, but try to avoid fiddling with anything other than time, or money. Like I said, I don't like adding grindy aspects to the game, so those are really the only things that you would need to change. Otherwise, your save file might get messed up!

AAAEEPP

Jul 6, 2019
Sorry it took so long, I went looking through other stuff. It seems like it affected only specific things.

You can fiddle with some stuff, but try to avoid fiddling with anything other than time, or money. Like I said, I don't like adding grindy aspects to the game, so those are really the only things that you would need to change. Otherwise, your save file might get messed up!
Understood, thanks so much. Great game.

Reactions: SmallTownBo

wcy0605

May 25, 2021
Whoops. Fixed in the downloads, thanks for the find!

I haven't changed anything with my UI, so if something has changed, its on someone else downstream.

Have you been messing with the console? Because your save file is very messed up. I would actually recommend resetting your game.
Successful, Thank you very much

Reactions: SmallTownBo

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why the images don't show in the game (the male silhouette in the top left, above the stats shows, but nothing else does)? The last version I played was v0.08 & it didn't have this problem. I have the folder in the same way that I had it with v0.08 (images folder in same place as HTML File). Restarting didn't fix it either.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there a reason why the images don't show in the game (the male silhouette in the top left, above the stats shows, but nothing else does)? The last version I played was v0.08 & it didn't have this problem. I have the folder in the same way that I had it with v0.08 (images folder in same place as HTML File). Restarting didn't fix it either.
The dev is covering their arse by not including images that might cause a copyright complaint. Download the fan patch from the link in the OP and add those to your folder.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Like Greg above said, it's a way to avoid any copyright issues with Patreon. Like I said before, what I'm making is very obviously fair use, but Patreon isn't going to fight that claim for a random sex game.

It also helps because Visa/Mastercard made new rules for Patreon, stating that all images of people has to have written consent, as well as proof that the person isn't below 18. Not having images solves that entirely. But, if you want images, the fan patch does work.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes