Minole

Jan 9, 2018
I haven't changed anything with my UI, so if something has changed, its on someone else downstream.
I thought I'd wait an update to see if it resolved itself, but it's still busted. The emulator I used hasn't updated in over a year so I don't know where this change has happened. I used to be able to zoom out of the main window and both side panels would stay in place but now I can't.

I don't know how much of a hassle it would be, but it'd be fixed completely with the option for the grid location buttons to be displayed vertically. Again, I understand this is niche so feel free to disregard but I've been thoroughly enjoying your story and frequent updating.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I found a small problem with a navigation link. When looking at Cain's advice on what to do next with Emma, from the college, when I click the Back link, it takes me to the Borderlands page (showing Kat and Megan) instead of the College's page.

Reactions: SmallTownBo

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I thought I'd wait an update to see if it resolved itself, but it's still busted. The emulator I used hasn't updated in over a year so I don't know where this change has happened. I used to be able to zoom out of the main window and both side panels would stay in place but now I can't.

I don't know how much of a hassle it would be, but it'd be fixed completely with the option for the grid location buttons to be displayed vertically. Again, I understand this is niche so feel free to disregard but I've been thoroughly enjoying your story and frequent updating.
Unfortunately, this is my first game. I say that to mean that it isn't particularly well built, as I was learning the language as I made everything. Which means that in order for the locations to be displayed vertically, it would require me to basically entirely redo the entire location system. If it were as simple as a quick switch on a css variable, I would, but it's not the case.

walrus13

Nov 6, 2017
can anybody think of a reason i keep getting 'fatal error, no local storage adapters found'
my cookies are enabled, including third party cookies and i turned off pop up blockers and i am not running any extensions that would cause this to happen... it only does it on my microsoft edge and chrome, not firefox but the pics don't show on firefox
i play other online games that require cookies and have no problems, it is with any HTML games only

Jul 24, 2020
Hey, I like your game, but I can't progress with madisson. The walktrhough says to use the mold bought from the hardware store, but I don't remember buying such a thing, nor do I have an option to use it.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes