Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Found the issue, a glitch on my end. Here is your save file, should work now.
thanks!

edit:
even wit hthe fixed save nothing happened thursday lmfao

edit2:
added updated save..... once the kinks get worked out this game is gonna be a ton of fun

Last edited:

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
nope, been to the downtown area every day checking
Again, errors on my part. Go directly downtown. The glitch is you're seeing scenes too early, which make it so the Coven can't show up. Apologies.

You're seeing the second Harper scene and the second Ellie scene too early. Those should only be happening after the coven scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tyrranus

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Again, errors on my part. Go directly downtown. The glitch is you're seeing scenes too early, which make it so the Coven can't show up. Apologies.

You're seeing the second Harper scene and the second Ellie scene too early. Those should only be happening after the coven scene.
I could activate the second Harper scene before the second Danielle scene.

Edit: is there anything with the dean and her assistant?

Last edited:

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I could activate the second Harper scene before the second Danielle scene.

Edit: is there anything with the dean and her assistant?
Apologies, that is a glitch. It's fixed now, but you'd have to redownload it.

As for the Dean, not yet. That is going to come soon though.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
The story content cannot continue to progress. I don't know what to do next.
If that's a save from v0.01, they aren't compatible. I made a whole update system so that doesn't happen again, and included a save file in v0.02 and v0.03 that is saved at the end of the content from v0.01.

private83

Aug 9, 2021
Dev, why don't you add an icon for an event next to the girls' pictures? It would make the game so much less time consuming searching for events all the time!

Mibera

Dec 6, 2023
Dev, why don't you add an icon for an event next to the girls' pictures? It would make the game so much less time consuming searching for events all the time!
there is already a mechanic that shows if a new scene is available once you track them their symbol gets a pink border if there is something new.

and with the next update a wt will be available for the public version.

Reactions: Billshwr
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes