Krillin667

Apr 24, 2021
Can't seem to get the images from the fan patch to load. All of them are broken.

Edit:
OK, I got it to work, finally. The patch extracted weirdly.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
Is there anyway to move the tracking thing to the top of the page, or at least integrated into the phone? I only just now found out tracking is shown below the phone and I only found that out by accidentally scrolling on that side. For the longest time, I had no idea where that tracking thing is...I had to keep clicking on Cain.
That's not a bad idea, although I'm not sure what would be the best way of implementing it.

In the info tab I still have two girls with ???
Are they just not implemented yet or am I missing content?
So depending on which sin you chose, you get different scenes, and different girls. I make scenes for both sins at the same time, so they should finish at the same time, and once they're both done, the player will be able to do the other sin immediately after.

jacob bond

Feb 23, 2018
i just checked the console for the game and found this should i be concerned?

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected identifier 'State'
<<set $bankc.text to 4. $NewMes to 1, $tBankC to 2>>

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
i just checked the console for the game and found this should i be concerned?

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected identifier 'State'
<<set $bankc.text to 4. $NewMes to 1, $tBankC to 2>>
When did you download it, because I fixed that a few days ago.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I have the same bug and i downloaded it again yesterday new and still the same bug, i ading a save file bevor sleping when the event starts.
I'm not seeing an error using your save file. Where are you getting it?

However, I completely deleted all of the links, and remade them. Maybe one of the links didn't update. Try redownloading.

Max88989

Oct 13, 2019
1717289392889.png

I am stuck and cannot seem to find Selena anywhere. anyone can help?

1717290217007.png
Also Danielle cannot be found anywhere

Last edited:

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
I like this game a lot. The story is good without the masses of dialog that you sometimes have to wade through. I have only three suggestions. 1) It seems like there should be random encounters with girls outside the main story line. As it is, the progression is slow. 2) I think there should be a more obviously hint system. Digging into the Cain menu into each character, over and over, is annoying. If there is a hint for a character, that should be obvious on the navigation screen, or the Cain menu should be flattened. 3) I'd suggest adding the "return" button to the top of the screens as well.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I like this game a lot. The story is good without the masses of dialog that you sometimes have to wade through. I have only three suggestions. 1) It seems like there should be random encounters with girls outside the main story line. As it is, the progression is slow. 2) I think there should be a more obviously hint system. Digging into the Cain menu into each character, over and over, is annoying. If there is a hint for a character, that should be obvious on the navigation screen, or the Cain menu should be flattened. 3) I'd suggest adding the "return" button to the top of the screens as well.
So for suggestion one, I do see your argument, but I think having continued events with one girl that are interesting scenes, and not just sex, is better. There are some random girl sex scenes, but I don't expect to do many of those. Although random encounters in general isn't a bad idea, and I will probably implement that.

Suggestion two, you can track a guide, and it will be on the right side bar. That way you don't have to go back for each step, just keep the right side bar open, and it will automatically update. That being said, I might rework the Cain page down the line. It is getting cluttered.

Suggestion three, do you mean in locations?

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
What's going on with the android apk
I don't make the android APK. I've looked into it, but the issue is that you have to package the entire product, images included, in order to make the APK. Which runs into the same problem as before, where I would be providing images, which I can't do. If someone else makes an APK, I would be willing to put it on the OP.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chaosslayer

Gigant

Jun 21, 2018
For some reason whenever I go to the hospital, the game thinks that I have met the priestess of wrath when I haven't.

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
For some reason whenever I go to the hospital, the game thinks that I have met the priestess of wrath when I haven't.
It's in the passage right after finding the Priestess of Pride. You don't unlock the hospital until after meeting her, so you have met her.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I don't make the android APK. I've looked into it, but the issue is that you have to package the entire product, images included, in order to make the APK. Which runs into the same problem as before, where I would be providing images, which I can't do. If someone else makes an APK, I would be willing to put it on the OP.
Is there a version that works for Android yet ?

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Suggestion two, you can track a guide, and it will be on the right side bar. That way you don't have to go back for each step, just keep the right side bar open, and it will automatically update. That being said, I might rework the Cain page down the line. It is getting cluttered.
Can You track only one Person or is it possible to make to track 2 or 3 Persons simultaneously?:unsure:

Useff

Sep 29, 2023
I was enjoying the story, until I hit a wall and realizing that the MC demeans ALL Women. I know it's a game, but I'm not that guy. Someones earned some degradation by treating the MC like crap, hell ya I'm all for it, but calling all women Sluts and Whores? I guess I'm done. Any chance of a patch or an actual option in story to not be a complete dick?

SmallTownBo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I was enjoying the story, until I hit a wall and realizing that the MC demeans ALL Women. I know it's a game, but I'm not that guy. Someones earned some degradation by treating the MC like crap, hell ya I'm all for it, but calling all women Sluts and Whores? I guess I'm done. Any chance of a patch or an actual option in story to not be a complete dick?
I don't plan on making it, but if someone else wants to make something like that, then I can pin it.

I also think I make sure to make it so the MC isn't a dick to people regularly. Like, when he has non sexual scenes with Emily or Harper, he makes it clear that he does care about them. That's just what he's into, sexually.

Still, I understand if it's not to your liking. Cheers!

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes