FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Working on a female anime focused image pack. Contains some lolish stuff (Though it's sfw or suggestiveish). Also contains a buttload of Arknight characters (Basically as many as I could reasonably fit in). Not an official pack obviously but I try to follow the guidelines most the time. The Demonkin race is the only exception, I put in all types of demon-like characters that aren't clearly the usual winged devils. Finally finished after 5 days of work. I'm so happy I can finally close those tabs lol.

Please let me know if you find any source images that don't link to the right image or if I mixed up authors. I had to shift stuff around a lot and there's a chance I mixed up some sources. If a link is just broken because the author deleted it, not much I can do about that. All the links were live when I was working on this.

1.0 Download (Fixed dead links as of April 16, 2023):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Went and tried to do an uncensor because I loved the artwork so much and the censor was the super obnoxious kind, then I found an uncensored version x.x I'ma add both, fuck it.

Last edited:

samchuy

Jul 5, 2019
Is there anywhere where retiring is mentioned?
I'm trying to figure out why I'd want to retire a slaver and when.
Hi, I played around 500 weeks and then I got a message that said something like: "You are so long here you could retire". Probably you could do it quicker, i assume this event fires after you build the Veterans Hall. Then you select your company screen (where you have also your stats) and there is the retire button.

Andal01

Jul 19, 2020
Working on a female anime focused image pack. Contains some lolish stuff (Though it's sfw or suggestiveish). Also contains a buttload of Arknight characters (Basically as many as I could reasonably fit in). Not an official pack obviously but I try to follow the guidelines most the time. The Demonkin race is the only exception, I put in all types of demon-like characters that aren't clearly the usual winged devils. Finally finished after 5 days of work. I'm so happy I can finally close those tabs lol.

Please let me know if you find any source images that don't link to the right image or if I mixed up authors. I had to shift stuff around a lot and there's a chance I mixed up some sources. If a link is just broken because the author deleted it, not much I can do about that. All the links were live when I was working on this.

1.0 Download:

Went and tried to do an uncensor because I loved the artwork so much and the censor was the super obnoxious kind, then I found an uncensored version x.x I'ma add both, fuck it.
I tried throwing this pack in but the game says there are no images in the pack and I can't find them when creating a character. I tried looking at the js files but I didn't see anything wrong with them.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I tried throwing this pack in but the game says there are no images in the pack and I can't find them when creating a character. I tried looking at the js files but I didn't see anything wrong with them.
You on android/mobile? It defaults to throwing the images all over your picture gallery or something instead of being something you can place in the game. I tried testing it on my phone out of curiosity and ended up having to delete 600+ pictures from all over my phone lol.

Andal01

Jul 19, 2020
You on android/mobile? It defaults to throwing the images all over your picture gallery or something instead of being something you can place in the game. I tried testing it on my phone out of curiosity and ended up having to delete 600+ pictures from all over my phone lol.
I am on pc. I am able to rename the images and throw them into the default image pack and the number of images in the default pack will increase but the Fruitpack stays at 1 image. Capture.PNG

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I can't replicate the issue, sorry. I even just downloaded the latest version from git and tested it and it worked. Was wondering if maybe they renamed the Drow in the latest version judging by Andal01's message, but doesn't seem like it. My imagemeta data is the same as the default stuff, I copy and pasted it afterall.

Wondering why your default has less than mine, hmm.

Aug 23, 2018
How to increase my rivalry or friendship with a slaver? When i use the build friendship/rivalry optiion it says that it has to happen naturally over time. What the fuck does this mean in this game?

Reactions: Daba
Aug 23, 2018
Thanks. After playing this game a while ago and not liking it, Im actually enjoying it this time around, wish there was more of sub mc content but i get its not what the dev envisioned so its fine. This game is coming along very nicely. Ive got a question tho, does the choose your adventure book leads to anything? I got a few chapters and then it disappeared forever.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I am on pc. I am able to rename the images and throw them into the default image pack and the number of images in the default pack will increase but the Fruitpack stays at 1 image. View attachment 1258870
I found the problem was having "subrace_drow" in imagemeta.js in the gender_female folder caused the issue.
The problem is that you are trying to apply 'Fruitpack' in the older game version (aka this v1.7.0.4 version from f95zone is not-up-to-date). The older version does not have drow that why the custom pack from FruitSmoothie could not be recognize by the game. Download the latest version (currently 1.7.1.9 ) from GitGud straight from the source. READ THE SECTION "How to Play the Latest Version of the Game", Download there and run the game as instructed very simple.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The problem is that you are trying to apply 'Fruitpack' in the older game version (aka this v1.7.0.4 version from f95zone is not-up-to-date). The older version does not have drow that why the custom pack from FruitSmoothie could not be recognize by the game. Download the latest version (currently 1.7.1.9 ) from GitGud straight from the source. READ THE SECTION "How to Play the Latest Version of the Game", Download there and run the game as instructed very simple.
Thanks, I didn't know Drow was a recent addition.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Anyone know more of good custom quests that have the main character can play as whore or submissive/slaves ? I mostly just modded the few quests and remove restrcitions on the restricted to allow me to put the main character in there.

Or is there repository for custom quests ?

Andal01

Jul 19, 2020
Yeah, I realized it was a version issue shortly after. Thanks for the reply though.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes