Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Oh, I was not aware of this. Can you give an example?
May be a holdover from earlier versions, I can't seem to replicate it in 1.0.2.12 that I downloaded earlier today (it shows to be 1.0.2.9 in game, btw), I'll keep an eye on it and make specific notes if I can replicate it in the newer versions going forward.

Reactions: darkofoc

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
but its random .....i forgot about one of my scouts and he is still level 1 and everyone else is like level 45
Assign the scout along with a few other low level slavers to a team and send it to the slave training catch-up quest. In a week you'll get them to level 35 (provided your drill sergeant has it already).

And yes, it's random. The chance depends on the sergeant's brawn skill. It makes sense to designate a slaver with the trainer trait, they do make the difference.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
how do you make milk slaves??

edit- im playing the newest ver. and for some reason fullfilling orders sells the wrong slave.....didn't notice that i lost my most valuable slave
also it seems that getting the critical success on masochist training doesnt grant the masochist trait anymore

Last edited:

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.0.3.0 releases the biggest quest chain by far, with 9 quests in a single quest chain. It's also the first stable version after v1.0.0.0.

Wooo!

hennes_4000

Apr 21, 2019
I seem to be unable to find the right variabls to modify slaver's (or my own) skills & traits? Anyone a pointer where to find them?

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
darkofoc Nope, still happening, I just can't lock down when/why it happens, because it doesn't happen every time. As you can see from both screen caps, those are actually my slavers, not slaves.

Reactions: darkofoc

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
darkofoc Nope, still happening, I just can't lock down when/why it happens, because it doesn't happen every time. As you can see from both screen caps, those are actually my slavers, not slaves.
Thanks, caught the bug finally! Will be fixed in the next update <3 (It's already in the repository).

The reason it doesn't appear consistently is because it only happens on critical success.

Last edited:
Reactions: Someguy01

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Those just happened to be crit successes, but I'm fairly sure that I've seen it happen on regular successes too. If I can get it to happen there I'll touch back.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Herms are dropped at v1.0.0. The reason is because they add burden to writers (e.g., see how free cities need to basically take care of herm as a third gender in their sex menus). Before v1.0.0, herms were un obtainable. At the moment, you can (with great difficulty) make male slave with breasts, but you cannot make a slave have both pussy and dick at the same time.
Honestly, I don't see it as an issue. Instead of checking for sex (and have futa as a third gender) simply have has_penis/has_vagina, etc.. as booleans to check to determine available actions.
Gender/sex would basically just be used to get he/she in the text. Simple and it works.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
can you be a slave or nah and is there femdom content in that case? sorry for takeing up your time hope you have a good day :)

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
darkofoc, an improvement request. On the slave training screen, the trainings are split into two groups, available and not available. The issue is, the "unavailable" list contains noise, like trainings the unit already has.

First of all, the list would be much shorter if you listed every skill once and not as many times as there are levels for a skill (as in "endurance", "obedience", "oral", "anal", etc.), only marking the skill level.

Second, you could split the list into four groups instead of two: "acquired", "available", "not available", and "unreachable", with the "acquired" and "unreachable" being hidden behind links if not empty.

By "unreachable" I mean skills which a given unit may never achieve via training, regardless of the buildings you have, like vaginal skill for males, or master level skills if the unit already has a master level skill.

You can make them distinct in border color, like gray for acquired, green for available, yellow for not available, and red for unreachable. Or you can add a (big) icon on the right side of the box, for example a green tick for acquired, nothing for available, a yellow question mark for not available, and a red X for unreachable. Or both. Or something else entirely.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Is relationships between MC and slaves/slavers possible now?
Yes, but it's nothing deep.

completed already ?
Yup. Took around 2 months of developments. Many thanks to the people giving feedbacks here, as well as to contributors in the repository.

Current focus is to support others that wants to contribute content to the game.

is there a way for the MC to get master level magic?? if so how??
Yes in the latest version (in the gitgud.io repository, v1.0.3.3). A veteran quest in the sea, but only if you choose some magic as your starting skill.

can you be a slave or nah and is there femdom content in that case? sorry for takeing up your time hope you have a good day :)
You cannot be a slave. Femdom content is the same with Free Cities, i.e., you can make a female character and the sex text during interaction (when you use slave) will reflect that.

darkofoc, an improvement request. On the slave training screen, the trainings are split into two groups, available and not available. The issue is, the "unavailable" list contains noise, like trainings the unit already has.

First of all, the list would be much shorter if you listed every skill once and not as many times as there are levels for a skill (as in "endurance", "obedience", "oral", "anal", etc.), only marking the skill level.

Second, you could split the list into four groups instead of two: "acquired", "available", "not available", and "unreachable", with the "acquired" and "unreachable" being hidden behind links if not empty.

By "unreachable" I mean skills which a given unit may never achieve via training, regardless of the buildings you have, like vaginal skill for males, or master level skills if the unit already has a master level skill.

You can make them distinct in border color, like gray for acquired, green for available, yellow for not available, and red for unreachable. Or you can add a (big) icon on the right side of the box, for example a green tick for acquired, nothing for available, a yellow question mark for not available, and a red X for unreachable. Or both. Or something else entirely.
I understand this feedback. The main issue is on the implementation-side: in order to support this, all the current "unit actions" have to be re-coded: the requirements have to be (manually, one by one) split into two or more: those that will make them disappear (e.g., if they already have the training), and those that will still make them appear (e.g., missing a prerequisite).

There's about 120 such trainings so I feel doing this is going to introduce too much bug. The repository is open though if someone can make a pull request to fix this :love:. As of now, I will shelf the idea for later.

Last edited:
Reactions: dark_dragon7

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i think i read that there's cow or dairy slaves....how do you get them?? if i recall there's the Pasture upgrade in the rec center that uses cowgirls, so how do you train them to be one??

i think i posted this earlier but was probably buried

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
i think i read that there's cow or dairy slaves....how do you get them?? if i recall there's the Pasture upgrade in the rec center that uses cowgirls, so how do you train them to be one??

i think i posted this earlier but was probably buried
The only requirements are boobs and balls, however big boobs/big balls will generate more prestige, thus more money from the rec wing. There's no specific training to do for it. I may require some obedience, I don't remember because I tend to get everyone to obedience II by default.

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Current focus is to support others that wants to contribute content to the game.

Yes in the latest version (in the gitgud.io repository, v1.0.3.3). A veteran quest in the sea, but only if you choose some magic as your starting skill.
I was just thinking that I hope someone codes a series of quests in the appropriate areas to gain proficiency and mastery in the different schools of magic in the game. Perhaps a mages tower fort add-on to allow for basic magic proficiency as long as you have a master level for that school of magic to "teach" that works similar to the surgery/corrupt/purify interface (teacher + 2 assistants + student slaver), and then later a veteran quest to gain mastery for anyone with proficiency.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes