darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.2.3.5 Wraps up the first week after v1.2, and adds a slew of things. But the biggest additions are:
  • Content: 11 new quests, 4 new opportunities, 41 new events (special thanks to Alberich)
  • New features: Ire and Favor, childbirth
  • Content Creator revamp! (special thanks to Naraden)
    • Search, text editor, syntax highlighting, preview, cost restriction restructuring, guide, tables...
  • Non-intrusive tooltips
As always, FoC is open for contributors! You do not need any programming knowledge at all to contribute. Please see here for . (Bug reports is always very helpful too! Spreading the word is also helpful)

Full changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

any plan for adding weapon equipment ?
It's already in the game, but very rare.

the family name is depends on the female?
Whoops, fixed.

v.1.2.3.3 bug reports
-text bug the slaver's daughter called he.
-error calling player name? i think it's happened because the player is in quest with excalibur title and an event occur received when he went crazy.
Fixed, thanks.

Reactions: Fishbreath

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
I'm not really into text based games but this one i really like. Its kinda like strive in some ways... Or at least rubs me the same way.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Um, is it normal to have "the seven deadly transformation" quest series at once? the slave didn't even return yet.

Sep 20, 2019
I hope the sadistic and slutty Traits return in the future, since the later being removed means all 3 teirs for it is gone as well, also having my custom PC character not being a slaver and instead being the slave if possible without the game being over due to it.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Can you be a slave or sub?
You can't be a slave. Probably will never be able to become one, since it will then become a completely different game.

You can be a sub, but it has really limited amount of content for sub players (less than 5 specialized content). I wouldn't suggest playing this game solely for sub content right now.

...The game is open for contributors though, if you want to write more sub content! In fact, some of the current sub content are written by contributors (Kyiper and Quiver, specifically. Thank you to both!).

Um, is it normal to have "the seven deadly transformation" quest series at once? the slave didn't even return yet.
Yes, it's normal. Even if the quests expire you'll scout them again.

the later being removed means all 3 teirs for it is gone as well
Not true. Previously there were 3 tiers for it: lustful, slutty, sex addict. Now there's just two: lustful and sex addict.

Sadistic is the same way, the cruel trait now covers both cruel and sadistic.

The changes are done so the traits are easier for writers to work with.

Sep 20, 2019
You can't be a slave.

You can be a sub, but it has really limited amount of content for sub players (less than 5 specialized content). I wouldn't suggest playing this game solely for sub content.

Yes, it's normal. Even if the quests expire you'll scout them again.

Not true. Previously there were 3 tiers for it: lustful, slutty, sex addict. Now there's just two: lustful and sex addict.

Sadistic is the same way, the cruel trait now covers both cruel and sadistic.

The changes are done so the traits are easier for writers to work with.
Ok, that is fine, some users might try to do some sub scenes for the PC character in the future, and i do have the problem where slavers can't wear equipment sets that have the Slutiness is too high even with the level 3 slut Trait, which is the Sex Addict one IIRC, maybe in the future this can be sorted out? This game is really good so far but can be better over time if needed.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
2 things:
I had saved my games but didn't save to disk, then closed the game. Days later I came back and all the saves were gone. I'm guessing because I didn't save to disk. I think it'd be nice to have a clear and big indicator on the tutorial, or on the save games screen, telling us that closing the game deletes the saves (if that's what happened).

I had rescued a girl from goblins and she had the mindbroken trait or something like that. Then I methodically treated her well (-150 gold interaction + hugs and such), but I wonder what else I have to do to return some semblance of humanity to her and eventually restore her mind. Do I have to progress further and get a special item, or do I need a certain trait, or am I missing something?

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
2 things:
I had saved my games but didn't save to disk, then closed the game. Days later I came back and all the saves were gone. I'm guessing because I didn't save to disk. I think it'd be nice to have a clear and big indicator on the tutorial, or on the save games screen, telling us that closing the game deletes the saves (if that's what happened).

I had rescued a girl from goblins and she had the mindbroken trait or something like that. Then I methodically treated her well (-150 gold interaction + hugs and such), but I wonder what else I have to do to return some semblance of humanity to her and eventually restore her mind. Do I have to progress further and get a special item, or do I need a certain trait, or am I missing something?
First, It's clear that basic html game is the same as a website, if your browser/you delete history will delete all the data include browser games.

Second, if the person is important, the unit had title at least. to restore her humanity you must build hospital and spa and then give her a treatment. usually if you get mindbroken slave, she's not very valuable even after you treat her, for me mindbroken slave is useful for slave order.

If you accidently dismiss/sell a unit that's important, you can get the quest again later.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.3.8 fixes a lot of bugs in v1.3.5, especially in content creator

But that wouldn't be FoC update with just bugfixes, wouldn't it? Why not, v1.3.8 introduces:

- Duty units can go on quests now

- A new quest chain (1 quest, 2 events, 1 interaction, 1 opportunity)

- Trait rarity indicator (thanks to Naraden)

And some other features I don't want to spoil.

If you like the game, please consider to it! Bugfixes and spreading word is also very helpful!

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys. Wanna check the game out, but how much lewd content is in the game? Is it primarily a management sim with a lewd setting?
IMHO you can't fap to this game. It's pretty much all management sim. The sex scenes feel very...boilerplate, if that makes sense to you.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
it always bugged me but with the event thing where factions might attack you if you piss em off enough but shouldn't your fort have dedicated guards? so why not have like a guard captain position to lessen the damage received from said events

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
v1.3.8 introduces:
- A new quest chain (1 quest, 2 events, 1 interaction, 1 opportunity)
And some other features I don't want to spoil.
Thank god, my gameplay now is just a repetition and no other new quest. I hope i can generate quest myself tho, but idk the function.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hey guys. Wanna check the game out, but how much lewd content is in the game? Is it primarily a management sim with a lewd setting?
The slaves/sex content aren't even involved in a good chunk of the game. Most the focus is on you and your slavers completing quests as adventurer/bandit types and leveling them up so they can do higher level quests. It almost feels more like a DnD/rpg management game over a slave raising sim/management game. The slaves/sex quests are only like...10-25% of the quests available and the descriptions for the scenes are pretty shallow. It's usually only 2-3 lines of the quest result text.

It's an okay game atm, but it is repetitive and not what I was expecting from the description. Mostly "Search for quests, do quests, upgrade buildings so you can search for higher level quests, repeat". I was surprised by how much of the slave content seems like an afterthought in this. I hadn't even found reason to have more than like 2-3 slaves in my playtime yet even though I had like 20 slaves just taking up space.

Thankfully the game seems to be getting a lot of content/being fleshed out quickly, so I'm sure a lot of shit will improve.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
im not quite sure why demon bodypart have by demon race is so worthless and can be corrupted by demonic influence, even they're the devil itself.

what's happened if i sent slave/slaver that on duty to go on quest? do they will be not doing their job? if it does it'd be better to have filter list in the unit picker dont you think so too?

bug report v1.2.3.8 :
-something is going on... im not quite sure what's happened from v3.5 to v3.8.
-is something wrong with the outcome chances? lv45+ do lv23 normal quest only have crit and disaster chances without success or failure chances. the weirdest part is, the disaster is 30%. is disaster traits way more affect disaster than before?
-The X layer it seems in front off the filter.

Last edited:

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
bug report v1.2.3.8 :
Thanks, fixed in v1.2.3.10 :love:

-is something wrong with the outcome chances? lv45+ do lv23 normal quest only have crit and disaster chances without success or failure chances. the weirdest part is, the disaster is 30%. is disaster traits way more affect disaster than before?
It's because you have a slaver with two disaster traits there.

trihardgodxd

May 23, 2018
I like the idea and visuals but the game has tons of grammar errors, not a very good thing in a text only game

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
the game has tons of grammar errors
I agree.

As the game is open source, it would be great if you can help fix them as they are found. Here is an of a contributor who helped fixed them. There is a . (Note that gitgud.io is currently having trouble with registration. Please see the links at the top of their page for help.)

The game is around 5 weeks old now from the v1.0.0 release, so there is a huge amount of errors here and there. I hope I can rely on the community to help iron out these errors, so the game can keep on progressing in other aspects.

(Although I think it would be much nicer if some of the earlier-written quests can be rewritten. But I understand rewriting existing stuffs is a very not fun thing to do for writers.)

Reactions: Reij and Gabaw
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes