X Death

Jan 22, 2020
this update the ux is way more better than before, i admit that. although, the ui is way more colorful than before, despite this is a slavery game, text based and have dark background, it'd be better if using darker color, but still i dont mind the style, i just saying that this game still have plenty room for improvement.

you might need to update the screenshot.

Last edited:

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.2.4.7 came out hot after v1.2.4.6, fixing two bugs:
- Quest difficulty calculation incorrectly calculates critical chance
- Content creator: deleting options in opportunity creator is incorrect.

But it also comes with 2 new events and 2 new opportunities.

Also, getting captured is no longer a game over now.

melonmonster

Jan 14, 2018
This game is my most favorite game right now, thank you for this darkofoc . Unfortunately, my 523 Week will be RIP with the latest update since I am using v1.2.3.1. Do you have any older version like v1.2.4.2 so I can load it to breach into the newest version?

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Any other games like this other than My Haven?
I recently play a text based game and hell it was very good. well this is not like management game and not a html based game, it was more like beastialities and rpg text based game, but pretty sure you'll like it if you dont mind beastialities. personality i dont like beast myself but hey, it was just a text, i can imagine what i want. here, [Corruption of champions](flash game) if you dont have flash player, you can use .

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.2.4.10 fixes some more content creator bugs, including back button not properly working.

Also adds 3 new quests and 1 new opportunity.

Reminder that the game is always open for ! So far, over 10 people have helped out with the project, to whom I am very grateful.

Do you have any older version like v1.2.4.2 so I can load it to breach into the newest version?
Sorry, but you can't. 1.2.4.2 changes many parts of the engine, and older save is just plain incompatible with the newest version.

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
Here's what I'm seeing in game when I go to flesh-shape (already have the water mage and facilities built):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here is the requirement to unlock the Brainwash technology:

I don't mind the difficulty being adjusted up per se, but I can't figure out how this is supposed to even be possible currently. If someone is able to provide a guide/spoilers on how to get past this, I'd be much obliged.
Rather curious about this myself. Was it just an oversight or are we really just supposed to grind orcs hoping the right one shows up?

Dravak

May 15, 2018
Got a couple Request for modding
Ability to save the modifications into a file ..
Instead of copying and pasting it gets tiresome to mod the same interaction all the time to get parent child slaves.

2nd need more maxjob limit. to get true slaver slaves. instead of just giving it backgrounds. that doesn't do anything.
So you can create slaver slaves that does both things without having to go trough all the quest or creating new job.

Currently trough interaction modding you can easily turn slaves into slaver or slaver into slaves.
Sadly the one job limit is a hassle even with save game editing.
so need a jobkey2 or maxjob limit raised.

Or another workaround is by adding a jobkey to titles (which makes much more sense since titles are much harder to get)

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

medhathobo

Aug 20, 2017
Been playing this since I saw it drop on GitGud. This is already fantastic and I can't wait to see what you do with it.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
Here's what I'm seeing in game when I go to flesh-shape (already have the water mage and facilities built):

And here is the requirement to unlock the Brainwash technology:

I don't mind the difficulty being adjusted up per se, but I can't figure out how this is supposed to even be possible currently. If someone is able to provide a guide/spoilers on how to get past this, I'd be much obliged.
Rather curious about this myself. Was it just an oversight or are we really just supposed to grind orcs hoping the right one shows up?
looks like the difficulty's been toned up again. lol. i find it easiest to get orc with brawn II in Shepherd of Men (Capture), but that quest is painfully hard.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
looks like the difficulty's been toned up again. lol. i find it easiest to get orc with brawn II in Shepherd of Men (Capture), but that quest is painfully hard.
and for slaver reaching to lv 50 is taking for ever, been playing for 400 weeks and no slaver have been lv 50. even the mc lv at 48.

notmalthus

May 12, 2018

Out of frustration, I finally cracked open the source code to find out what is going on. TLDR: It requires approx 1800 "slaver" weeks per Brainwash Potion. (Yes, almost two thousand slaver weeks.)

It usually takes me around 30-60 seconds to play through a "week" if I'm being quick about it. At that pace, this would still be one potion every 4-10 hours of purposeful, focused grinding. (ie. I'm not playing the game at that point.)

I don't normally recommend cheats when playing games, but the one exception I make is for excessive grinding. Instructions for bypassing this RNG on Chrome.

Out of courtesy for the amazing hard work the Devs have put, and continue to put into this game, I decided not to post instructions. It's possible they have a bigger plan that this balance change fits into, and I would hate to either spoil that, or demoralize them by being ungrateful for their extraordinary efforts. (By the same token, I also considered authoring a contribution to this end, but am hesitant to invest the time since I'm not sure this is the sort of content they would want.)

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Currently, there is 0.5% chance of a required trait appearing randomly on an Orc. (Ref: "precompiled.html line 149520)
This is partially true. There is 0.5% chance of getting the titanic bodypart traits, but there is about 4% chance of getting the very strong / giant traits, which can be used too. So overall it's roughly 5% chance of getting it, or one in 20 orcs.

There will probably be a quest to get the required orc directly though, but not at the moment. The slaver advanced training is incredibly strong, so these quests will need to be very hard.

Just a reminder that if you see something you'd like to be improved in the game (new quest, etc,), the game is always open for !

notmalthus

May 12, 2018
This is partially true. There is 0.5% chance of getting the titanic bodypart traits, but there is about 4% chance of getting the very strong / giant traits, which can be used too. So overall it's roughly 5% chance of getting it, or one in 20 orcs.

There will probably be a quest to get the required orc directly though, but not at the moment. The slaver advanced training is incredibly strong, so these quests will need to be very hard.

Just a reminder that if you see something you'd like to be improved in the game (new quest, etc,), the game is always open for !
I stand corrected! I checked, and sure enough, they have approx. 5.4% combined chance to get one of them. :phew:

But... that still requires grinding away with 9 dedicated slavers for roughly a full hour without otherwise playing the game.

(I realize I have sunk many times that already reading through the source code trying to understand this.;))

remamol946

Dec 13, 2020
I wanna know about this as well, if more sub contents/scenes are include, as well as feral characters maybe being able to be slavers in the future?
I second this.

Honestly, you can convert slaves to slavers, why can't it be the other way around? Let them be a switch or something. At the very least I'm looking forward for a mod that'll allow it. I used to mod DoL and other Twine games, but I'm certain I'll break something in FoC if I'll implement something like that.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Right now, the amount of sub content in this game is less than 1%. This is NOT a game about being a sub, and it will probably never be for one simple reason: being a sub will completely change the tone of the entire game, making development harder moving forward.

This is the same reason why futa content and specialized pregnancy content will probably never be in the game. I believe if a game tries to do everything, then it will end up doing nothing well.

If you are looking for a sub-specific content, I suggest to play one of the many excellent games out there, like .

---

The game welcome sub content however, as long as they are properly tagged. There has been several contributors who added sub content into the game so far, and I am very thankful to them. Check out for information how to contribute to the game.

Last edited:

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
While I don't mind sub content in principle I will say that too strong a push for it will risk diluting the games focus, the game is at its core about running a slaving group and all of it's game design is built around that core assumption so concessions towards the inclusion of sub content will either require a lot of work to satisfactorily integrate or be very token. It being token would be the worst of both worlds for all sides as it would not satisfy those who are after sub content due to it being lacklustre and tacked on while still giving enough ground to them that the precedent would be set for them to argue for further such content to be included which risks splitting focus.
Too many games have died the slow death of trying to please too many people and with different fetishes these games tend to become stagnant very quickly as the division of focus either means very little focus on a lot of areas causing each individual to only have a small amount of content they are interested in or the development focuses on one area at a time which then causes those who haven't had there fetish focused on recently to jump ship and potentially never return.

EDIT* I should clarify that my entire spiel is specifically in response to the push for sub content for the player character. Obviously being a game around slaving there is plenty of opportunities for sub content involving the slaves themslelves.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
What event is it where the player character gets captured anyway?
I wanna know about this as well, if more sub contents/scenes are include, as well as feral characters maybe being able to be slavers in the future?
only happens if you crit-fail while pc in active party.
Out of frustration, I finally cracked open the source code to find out what is going on. TLDR: It requires approx 1800 "slaver" weeks per Brainwash Potion. (Yes, almost two thousand slaver weeks.)
like i said previously, better stick with standard training, youl'll get about 200 weeks trauma at most. and sometimes only 1 stat if you crit.
and for slaver reaching to lv 50 is taking for ever, been playing for 400 weeks and no slaver have been lv 50. even the mc lv at 48.
unless dev decided to nerf basic slaver training too, this brainwash thing is not worth it xD

edit: forgot to add, body swap has chance to result in a brawn II orc too (or VI boobs).

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes