sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks, I suspected as much, I think I would have encountered the quests by now if they were in the game.

I hope it is something that might be considered in the future. I've got a 32 high level slavers and a new lodgings will cost 400000, I'd rather upgrade my current mages than try and recruit new masters.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Thanks, I suspected as much, I think I would have encountered the quests by now if they were in the game.

I hope it is something that might be considered in the future. I've got a 32 high level slavers and a new lodgings will cost 400000, I'd rather upgrade my current mages than try and recruit new masters.
The quest might not be as easy as you thought and the one you ask, it's require a loooong time about over 40 weeks it's not included you waiting for the next part of the quest to appear(pt 1 about 2 , 2nd about 2, 3rd exactly 40 weeks) and the difficulty also hard so, just focus to other things. You might lucky to get some slaver with magic master trait so you dont need to do all of that, even tho the chance is really low.

yes, if there's a slaver/slave with better traits just sell/dismiss the cheap one and replace with the better one.

Jetstream300

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a way to remove Character Images and have this Text based only? Or do I have to manually delete every single character images in the files?

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
The quest might not be as easy as you thought and the one you ask, it's require a loooong time about over 40 weeks it's not included you waiting for the next part of the quest to appear(pt 1 about 2 , 2nd about 2, 3rd exactly 40 weeks) and the difficulty also hard so, just focus to other things. You might lucky to get some slaver with magic master trait so you dont need to do all of that, even tho the chance is really low.

yes, if there's a slaver/slave with better traits just sell/dismiss the cheap one and replace with the better one.
I've finished it already, it was challenging but not too hard really. Failed the first part the first attempt, but got a crit success the second which gave my light mage a trait which boosted her chances on the subsequent attempts. It was long but appropriately balanced. It's one of my favourite quests in the game so far which is why I would like to see other quests like it.

I don't want to just discard veteran slavers though, not when they are level 45 or something and catch up training only gets them to 35. It's like save scumming, it works but it feels like its breaking the immersion of the game.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I don't want to just discard veteran slavers though, not when they are level 45 or something and catch up training only gets them to 35. It's like save scumming, it works but it feels like its breaking the immersion of the game.
I prefer a new one with better traits to help having crit success rather just mere success. slaver get lv up slower after lv 40 anyway, might as well replace them with better one. my old save is reach 400 weeks and the PC is still lv 49, can you belive it? that's why i rather choose a better traits than lv which only increase slaver skills. You can instantly lv up slaver to lv 35 anyway.

Well, i if you dont have competent slaver, i think that make a sense. I replace the old one because i had 52 lodgings for slaver and i planning to have better quality slaver and i start dismiss low lv with no rare traits. and yeah my ambition and plans is stopped since i cant play my old savefile again... so i stop play the game for a while until more content added.

Last edited:

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
Is there a mod to add graphics to the game? I'm loving the concept and mechanics, but having a hard time enjoying just text

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
Can someone explain where to get an Orc slave that satisfies the Mansion of Hypnotism's new requirements? Or give a rough pathway to it? I'm just not seeing it.

Edit: To clarify, the orc either needs Titanic Balls/Breasts, to have 2nd/3rd level Strong, or be 2nd/3rd level Tall. I haven't managed to capture any that satisfy those traits with the quest Orc Bait, and I don't see how to get the ability to force those traits since the Biolab only allows a certain level of modification.

Edit 2: Literally as soon as I typed this out, I found one with 2nd level strength from the desert slave city quest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Is there a mod to add graphics to the game? I'm loving the concept and mechanics, but having a hard time enjoying just text
What graphic exactly? like cgs when you having sex? I'm afraid it's not, it's just character images. I just hope that you can have interactive sex scene with random dialogue like the game i play right now, i dont mind if the game didn't have cgs.

Reactions: xanon515x

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Got an error:
Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: Actor slaver lacks unitgroup in seaborne_rescue___it_has_to_be_you

Reactions: pixacc

dropmethebomb

Jun 20, 2017
is it alright to suggest things?

- Add waist, butt, nips trait
- Add Necklace and Earrings equipment type
- Slave/Slaver profile card (rough sketch(?) attached)
- Add slave-training-related quest to the quest page

Rather than choosing a slave to be trained from the slave page, i think it will be more convenient to have slave training tab in the quest page, like maybe make 2 tab button in the quest page, |Quest|Training|. upon clicking the tab of your choosing, it will expand the list and displays items associated to the tab you're clicking (if you click quest tab, it will show quest list available). If you click training tab, it will show training list available).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current sequence to train slave
Quest page > slave page > training page > quest page (finish).

Quest page = initial page/screen
Slave page = pick the slave to be trained by clicking action button
Training page = pick training course
Quest page = assigning slaver(<-skipped if auto assign) and finish
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sequence suggestion to train slave
Quest page> slave page > quest page (finish).

Quest page = initial page/screen, pick training tab and pick training course(<-all of these are done in 1 page; quest page)
Slave page = pick the slave to be trained by clicking the slave's name
Quest page = assigning slaver(<-skipped if auto assign) and finish

overall, i enjoy playing this game. been playing for hours without realizing xD

Reactions: Megumin.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
That's the thing: I wasn't attempting a Seaborne Rescue quest at the time. I believe it was some other quest from the sea group.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
That's the thing: I wasn't attempting a Seaborne Rescue quest at the time. I believe it was some other quest from the sea group.
I think i know what's happened. First thing first, the quest is can be triggered by someone has unique group "Seaborne Rescue - It Has to Be You" at least 1. but when i happen to see the quest, it require 2 unit apparently and your error was "lacks unitgroup" at least that's what i see in the debug mode, only the dev who knows what's happened. and... he seems... not quite in the mood right now(i read your post before you delete it, dev lol xD)

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
This error seems unrelated to the other one

Lv. 36 normal Mutual Loyalty: Failure (?) by Ad-hoc Team (full quest results)
Unfortunately, you and your

Error: cannot execute macro <<ufriend>>: target is undefined
never got the chance to do the job as the dispute was somehow already settled by the time you and your slavers arrived at the settlement. You can hear

Willemcursed under their breath as you go back to your fort. You reassured him that another chance will surely appear, for whatever it is that he had obviously planned for you.

Your slavers gain 1176 exp.

by darko (?)

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Did this happened after the bug before? if yes, that means the bug is lead to another bug. if no, no idea, it seems not caused by the quest. Just wait until the dev sees this.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.3.1.2 allows slavers to become lovers with each other now. The feature comes shipped with a bunch of content (10 quests and more). Also adds potion shop to rebuy potions you have discovered, and a large performance improvement in the roster menu and quest menu via javascript rewrite.

A reminder that the game is open for . No programming knowledge at all required to add your stories into the game. The game is open source, so if you want something to be added into the game, consider contributing it yourself into the game. Bug reports are also highly valued, many thanks to all the reporters!

v1.3.1.12 (January 2, 2020):
  • 10 new quests, 4 new opportunities, 3 new events, 1 new unit action, 1 new building, 2 new potions (special thanks to: acciabread, Zerutti)
  • New feature: slavers can become lovers with each other now.
  • Potion shop to rebuy potions you have ever acquired at a markup.
  • Major performance improvement for menu, unit cards, and quest cards
  • Display option for markets menu.
  • Cached unit traits for performance.
  • Add support for consecutive quests.
  • Children now inherits their parents innate traits
  • Support for a|their syntax in banters
  • Unit action now will auto assign units to it by default (adjustable in settings)
  • Preferred traits for slave duties.
  • Guaranteed new quest every 3 scouted quests now.
  • Money now formatted with commas.
  • Remove sluttiness limit on player character.
  • New portraits.
  • Documentations updated.
  • The rear deal is now repeatable. Potion of orifice tighening now required for anus/vagina healing.
  • Bugfixes

Got an error:
Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: Actor slaver lacks unitgroup in seaborne_rescue___it_has_to_be_you
This error seems unrelated to the other one

Lv. 36 normal Mutual Loyalty: Failure (?) by Ad-hoc Team (full quest results)
Unfortunately, you and your

never got the chance to do the job as the dispute was somehow already settled by the time you and your slavers arrived at the settlement. You can hear

Willemcursed under their breath as you go back to your fort. You reassured him that another chance will surely appear, for whatever it is that he had obviously planned for you.

Your slavers gain 1176 exp.

by darko (?)
Thanks a lot :love:, both are fixed.

Aug 31, 2018
v1.3.1.2 allows slavers to become lovers with each other now. The feature comes shipped with a bunch of content (10 quests and more). Also adds potion shop to rebuy potions you have discovered, and a large performance improvement in the roster menu and quest menu via javascript rewrite.

A reminder that the game is open for . No programming knowledge at all required to add your stories into the game. The game is open source, so if you want something to be added into the game, consider contributing it yourself into the game. Bug reports are also highly valued, many thanks to all the reporters!

v1.3.1.12 (January 2, 2020):
  • 10 new quests, 4 new opportunities, 3 new events, 1 new unit action, 1 new building, 2 new potions (special thanks to: acciabread, Zerutti)
  • New feature: slavers can become lovers with each other now.
  • Potion shop to rebuy potions you have ever acquired at a markup.
  • Major performance improvement for menu, unit cards, and quest cards
  • Display option for markets menu.
  • Cached unit traits for performance.
  • Add support for consecutive quests.
  • Children now inherits their parents innate traits
  • Support for a|their syntax in banters
  • Unit action now will auto assign units to it by default (adjustable in settings)
  • Preferred traits for slave duties.
  • Guaranteed new quest every 3 scouted quests now.
  • Money now formatted with commas.
  • Remove sluttiness limit on player character.
  • New portraits.
  • Documentations updated.
  • The rear deal is now repeatable. Potion of orifice tighening now required for anus/vagina healing.
  • Bugfixes

Thanks a lot :love:, both are fixed.
Quick Q dearest Dev, I will recheck now but would also like to ask, am i able to contribute adding additional magical traits and such using what you have provided already? or is only for stories?

LessThanBread

Sep 20, 2019
New update and can't change slaved icon's photos.

But as a suggestion, maybe show relevant portraits when selecting a quest. I.e. show an elf for a quest that has an elf npc or an elf slave reward

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
New update and can't change slaved icon's photos.
what? wdym? cant use custom unit images? well, that's not good, like it or not, we have to add image pack manually.
But as a suggestion, maybe show relevant portraits when selecting a quest. I.e. show an elf for a quest that has an elf npc or an elf slave reward
you can click the name if there's a special unit in the quest and only a couple will reward you with the unit. also you can see the filter if the quest is reward you a slave/slaver.
if the quest meant to be search for slave/slaver, showing the unit each time you want to get the slave/slaver is trouble some and break the surprise element in the game and this is not necessary.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes