Sep 20, 2019
How do you use the other potions? The potion of healing has a use button next to it, but the potion of love doesn't.
View attachment 979465
View attachment 979466
IIRC, the Action hyperlink when looking at any of your slavers is how you can use the potion of love and other potions that don't have a use button, but you need to buy the buildings that allows you to use those purple potions or other ones that don't have the use button after it's name.

Reactions: GregoryRump

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Any way to cheat yourself new skills or to remove existing? I tried to add them manually by Save Editor Online, but it didn't work in my case.
Also, what is prestige used for?
Thanks in advance.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
How do you use the other potions? The potion of healing has a use button next to it, but the potion of love doesn't.
as for purple potion, you need to build hospital and the additional building that require hospital. here pic list of building that needed additional purple potion.
Any way to cheat yourself new skills or to remove existing? I tried to add them manually by Save Editor Online, but it didn't work in my case.
Also, what is prestige used for?
Thanks in advance.
open settings and check "debug mode" and open slaver/slave menu and debug edit.
Hey guys dummy here. Is there a guide of sorts. I seem to be incapable of understanding how to raise the slaver stat. I can never raise it past the basic level of training. And maybe i dont understand the stats at all lol.
you can change skill focus to focusing to certain skill. as for increase the skill, just gather exp and lv up.
OK, since my last post I have found out I can use a debug start to manually edit in all of my slaves/slavers, and have been doing that for the past 4 hours or so... And if I may be blunt, holy fucking hell do I not want to do that again! Please Darko, for all that is good find a way to make saves future proof! Or at least come up with a way to import characters, because there are so many little bits, some that you can't even fix with debug (like friendship/rivalry), that make manually importing them a hell of a chore.
this is unavoidable, if the def feel the current engine is unstable and needed to change the engine in order to add future development.
talking about cheat... check this post , if you can use it, you found it more easier to edit unit than debug mode. this cheat is useful to edit more than 1 unit.

Last edited:

fixet

Aug 8, 2016
on version 1.3.3.6, choosing any slaver for a quest always picks the least suited slaver (the one with the worst score) every time

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
on version 1.3.3.6, choosing any slaver for a quest always picks the least suited slaver (the one with the worst score) every time
it's amazing you can play v1.3.3.6. is this true? i think you can settings for the chance. or you can always do it manually to make a better team. since it's v1.3.3.6 i dont think this is help :p

fixet

Aug 8, 2016
you can get the latest version from the git
and no, there is a bug that ALWAYS picks the worst slaver when manually picking slavers regardless of which slaver you click

Reactions: darkofoc

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
you can get the latest version from the git
and no, there is a bug that ALWAYS picks the worst slaver when manually picking slavers regardless of which slaver you click
so the dev is upload the unstable version on git huh, i didnt know about that.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
how get trait master of 'element' without debug or cheats?
quest for promotion? like: hire teacher-wizard or something?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Is there a plan to let the user equip Slavers that are assigned to a quest but the quest hasn't been started yet? Sometimes I need too boost my chances and add in a set of equipment but I have to see who is most likely to succeed by assigning them, then cancelling the quest, going into equipment and equipping them, and then assigning them to the quest again. It would be convenient if an equipment set could be applied to Slavers who are assigned to a mission that hasn't started yet.

Last edited:

SKz12

Nov 21, 2018
Change the limit of slavers down to 3. Ideally this should be to 1 but there is no choices to go through missions understaffed. Also have random events where slaver prospects wander in. The game in challenge mode puts you into a debt spiral when every slaver is high level. Having 3 slavers will mean you can get out of the debt spiral since yourself is free. 5 is a useless number. You'll have 2 slavers eating through your treasury every week doing absolutely nothing.

Slaves having to be bought for 0 gold has to be a bug. It's free but you can't add them because you will still have debt at the end of the purchase.

• Angry
Reactions: Gametastic

Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
Change the limit of slavers down to 3. Ideally this should be to 1 but there is no choices to go through missions understaffed. Also have random events where slaver prospects wander in. The game in challenge mode puts you into a debt spiral when every slaver is high level. Having 3 slavers will mean you can get out of the debt spiral since yourself is free. 5 is a useless number. You'll have 2 slavers eating through your treasury every week doing absolutely nothing.

Slaves having to be bought for 0 gold has to be a bug. It's free but you can't add them because you will still have debt at the end of the purchase.
What version are you playing on ?
I don't really see the point of limiting yourself to 3/5 slavers. Especially considering you need various profiles for various missions. Just... upgrade some early buildings to recruit 6+ or 9+ slavers and to be able to make 2/3 teams per week. You won't go into debt if they all do quests.

Sep 20, 2019
Hopefully someone has a guide telling how to get each of the Sex manuals in this game to unlock new ones during it to use for the interactive sex scenes

Reactions: Gametastic

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Hopefully someone has a guide telling how to get each of the Sex manuals in this game to unlock new ones during it to use for the interactive sex scenes
What Lotharin said; Also though the last changelog seemed to hint that you get one from the elves by grinding to 100 rep.
From detailed changelog:
v1.3.3.11 said:
100 favor even with elves to give out deep-throat manual.
It would then be reasonable to expect that grinding out max rep on others does the same thing. I'm at the end game point as I've been filling out the entertainment wing prestige slave duties (have a passive income of 10k per turn from that). It looks like to max out rep I'd need to really build up dedicated slavers to manage rep and ire. I have some slavers assigned but if I pull the rep maintenance one for a mission then the rep goes down for a turn I think, and it drops by like 3 points. So I'd need to build a dedicated one.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Also looking at the it might be worth putting a new version in thread, as a quest chain got extended and a new quest chain got put in.
v1.3.3.16:

• Subrace documentation
  • Banning incest will disable incestuous lovers.
  • Tigerkins added to debug, and referred as "tigerkins" in texts.
  • Tigerkin statue furnitures and associated sex action.
  • Houndmastery quest chain: 3 quests, 2 opportunities, 3 events

v1.3.3.15:

• Half-werewolf quest chain extension and epilogue (2 quests, 2 events)
  • Updated documentation for programmers.
  • Unitpool code rewrite.
  • Tigerkins added as a subrace properly, to demonstrate how subracing works.
  • More portraits for werewolves and tigerkins.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes