darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Virginity tracking is because it increases future writing burden by a silly amount, due to having to account for "does this take virginity?" in all the quest/event/interaction/opportunity/sex action both future and old.

To put this into perspective, if virginity tracking were to be implemented now, then 340 quests, 70 opportunities, 40 interactions, 75 events, and 136 sex actions have to be fixed one by one.

Again, the main reason is that it increases future writing burden, significantly slowing down development.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
It *would* be rather fiscally relevant in the slaving business you know.
Yeah, but I understand how it could not be a big deal either. Different world, different society norms possible. A lot of settings and options for the "Virginity isn't a big deal". More than that as I already mentioned, it can change the feel/gameplay of some games if it is or isn't tracked. If the devs don't want people focusing on it, might just be that type of game.

It's like how the rpg maker games where you're forced into sex scenes at some point don't track it. If characters are just expected to have sex, it could be odd to track a stat that somebody is guaranteed to lose. It could make people feel like there's a way to avoid those scenes right? In this game maybe it's just expected that slaves are for sex and have most have already had sex. Of course there might still be room for some quests where you bang virgins during a quest or something. I'm not sure if any of those exist yet. I'm sure some of the girls you capture in that way are probably virgins and that would just be adding text for those quests since they'd no longer be virgins as your slaves obviously.

Well we now know it would make adding content difficult if it was applied even to your existing slaves, so it's a no go here anyways. I'd say maybe try petitioning/asking for more quests where you take character's virginity. I'm all for that.

Last edited:

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does this game currently feature content where the slaver of the player can be contested by other slavers, like in "No Haven" with the "Secretely Submissive" trait ?

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
iv got a question - i made few equipment sets, and not everyone can use them. i have around 30 slavers but for example only 5 of them is listed when i want to equip set... some items got restrictions? or meybe perk does?

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
iv got a question - i made few equipment sets, and not everyone can use them. i have around 30 slavers but for example only 5 of them is listed when i want to equip set... some items got restrictions? or meybe perk does?
yes, sluttishness is one of them . use expensive cloths might be another, not sure .

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
As Bluerender stated; There's a restriction on Sluttiness, if a slaver doesn't have the Lustful or Sex Addict perks they will refuse to wear sluttier clothing.

Also, if you have a weapon saved in the equipment list, that can also affect who can equip the set as certain characters can only use certain weapons.

Last edited:

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
yes, sluttishness is one of them . use expensive cloths might be another, not sure .
As Bluerender stated; There's a restriction on Sluttiness, if a slaver doesn't have the Lustful or Sex Addict perks they will refuse to wear sluttier clothing.

Also, if you have a weapon saved int he equipment list, that can also affect who can equip the set as certain characters can only use certain weapons.
slutiness lvl of sets area around 5-10, even those "5" cant use almost on noone, its literally one item, ill try to swap that and check, also i have weapons on those sets, but how i should know characters wont use certain weapons?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
darkofoc : could we get an option to remove portraits from displaying altogether, making it a pure text game? Some of them break my suspension of disbelief when they don't really match the character's descriptions (like ugly face or breast size traits).
If it's already there then I must be blind, because I didn't see it in the settings.

Also, could we get an option to edit the detailed character descriptions via debug mode? Not just the traits, but adding our own text to their descriptions as well.

KillerLemon

Oct 4, 2020
darkofoc : could we get an option to remove portraits from displaying altogether, making it a pure text game? Some of them break my suspension of disbelief when they don't really match the character's descriptions (like ugly face or breast size traits).
If it's already there then I must be blind, because I didn't see it in the settings.

Also, could we get an option to edit the detailed character descriptions via debug mode? Not just the traits, but adding our own text to their descriptions as well.
You can actually remove them, there is an option to hide portraits in corresponding menus.

KillerLemon

Oct 4, 2020
I really must be retarded because I cannot see any such option anywhere, either in the general settings or any lesser menu.
On the top of the pages of the game there is an option called "Display". You can change portrait view to compact from there.

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before, but does this game currently feature content where the slaver of the player can be contested by other slavers, like in "No Haven" with the "Secretely Submissive" trait ?
It does not from what I understand. Nor do I think it is currently on the roadmap.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
On the top of the pages of the game there is an option called "Display". You can change portrait view to compact from there.
Oh, that's what you meant. Well, that doesn't hide the portraits from all menus, and it also hides a lot of other information I would like actually not hidden.
I'd like to re-request an option to simply disable portraits.
Or perhaps it's as simple as removing their image files...?

Dec 9, 2019
Feature recommendation:

When in the Multi-Action panel (where you queue up slave trainings), put a list of current slave orders below the interface. This can help when dealing with long or specialized slave orders. Example; The Rear Deal, Any of the Capitol slave orders, and some of the rare quest lines.

wyrmcraft

Oct 24, 2019
Any idea how to use Master Earth Magic? The rest of the magics seem to unlock Fort Upgrades, I wanna use some tentacles on my slaves.

Greml1n

Jun 19, 2017
I cant see pictures because game looks for pngs, despite all of them being jpgs. How can i fix this?

Memesan

Jun 18, 2018
I cant see pictures because game looks for pngs, despite all of them being jpgs. How can i fix this?
If you're talking about custom images you need to provide the full name of the image file in ypur custom images folder, this means that if your image is a jpg you need to name it ''Example.jpg''.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes