Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
i haven't played in a while but is the elf race broken?? i chose flight as my starting ability but it doesn't show it also it suggest that if i choose the flight ability a common elf would turn into something else but it just states it goes from common elf to common elf

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
i haven't played in a while but is the elf race broken?? i chose flight as my starting ability but it doesn't show it also it suggest that if i choose the flight ability a common elf would turn into something else but it just states it goes from common elf to common elf
some skills are higher advanced and cannot take too many of high level skills .

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.4.5.0 adds a bunch of content into the game. Many thanks to the contributors, especially Da_Shem, Blueflame451, and Milk Maid Sona for writing these! If you like these quests, drop by and give the authors a shout-out! If you want to contribute, the game is very open for you! See for more information.

v1.4.5.0 also adds several random events where you get little flavor decisions to make. These events are taken from the Free Cities game, thank you FCdev!

Engine-wise, the pages where you are given a list of units are made much faster. This is a rather big engine change, so if you find a bug, please report them!

Changelog inside:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fixed in the latest version.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So I just got an alert that this game is tagged with mind control, but it looks like it's been around for a while and just got an update yesterday. So, as usual, I have to ask: Is mind control prominent in this game and was missing from the tags until now, or is it just a brief thing that showed up in the most recent update?

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
So I just got an alert that this game is tagged with mind control, but it looks like it's been around for a while and just got an update yesterday. So, as usual, I have to ask: Is mind control prominent in this game and was missing from the tags until now, or is it just a brief thing that showed up in the most recent update?
No, mind control is not at all prominent in this game. See for the fetish list.

A moderator added all these new tags, not me. Will remove the misleading ones, including Mind Control.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Sorry for the inconvenience but I don't know what to do anymore, after updating the game I see what I always do I right-click the page and select translate page to be able to play it in Spanish but it turns out that now that obcion no longer appears I have tried everything but it just doesn't want to appear anymore and the worst thing is that now the other HTML games don't want the obcion to appear either, would anyone have any advice?:cry::cry:

Postscript: forgive the spelling, use google translator

fnaggers

May 8, 2020
A game that rips various feature-sets from the seemingly endless array of interactive, glacially slow development cycle text sex games (in this case LT, No Haven, and FC) and integrates them into one accessible open-source HTML package, has been a long time coming. Hell, assimilate more if you can, though getting the No Haven gameplay loop out of RAGS alone is already an absolute public service. Keep on rocking.

Jan 4, 2019
Been putting off playing this one for a while but been watching the development. Just hopped in for the first time and I'm very pleasantly surprised so far. Love that the UI is pretty much immediately intuitive, unlike many text only games.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Is there a way to remove the mindbroken trait from someone? And is there a way to remove bad traits like "Slow" from yourself? I got it later in the game for some reason and only noticed it when my character was chosen to be a bimbo for a mission haha.

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Any thoughts on using to programmatically render characters? I understand that cosmetic customization is not a planned feature in the FAQ, but that may be due to lack of implementation method. Just wanted to let you know this tool exists for any possible future games (can be incorporated in Twine games, see ).

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

m4ntra

Jun 22, 2018
I can't get Potion of Mind Mending for the life of me - even the Southern Seas random potion chest doesn't seem to spawn it.

trigillass

Aug 29, 2017
I can't get Potion of Mind Mending for the life of me - even the Southern Seas random potion chest doesn't seem to spawn it.
That's because the Elven Council in the Western Forests monopolize it. You need to befriend them to the maximum so they start selling it at your Market for almost 30k gold. Then, you need someone who is a Master of Light Magic plus a specific fort upgrade to apply the potion. It's that brutal.

EDIT: From what I understand, you only have to befriend the faction to 90 once to obtain their special reward. After that, you can let the relationship degrade.

Last edited:
Reactions: m4ntra

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
The seven primary races are FINAL and will never change: human, wolfkin, catkin, elves, greenskin, lizardkin, and demon.

Subraces on the other hand are not necessarily final, although it is unlikely that more will be added due to the sheer amount of work required to add them. Compared to v1.4.2.0, version v1.4.4.0 adds three more subraces: fairies, demonkins, and lizardkins. With this, the game now has 15 subraces in total: human (kingdom), human (vale), human (desert), human (sea), angels, werewolf, common elf, fairy, neko, tigerkins, orc, lizardkin, dragonkin, demonkin, and demons.

[/spoiler]

any chance of "Umamusume" or centaur !? :rolleyes:

Anyhole

Aug 14, 2017
Ok what the fuck is this Bewitched shit? My leader got this and it's been a literal year and I can't do anything anymore because he's unusable.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Ok what the fuck is this Bewitched shit? My leader got this and it's been a literal year and I can't do anything anymore because he's unusable.
you need to keep doing the fairy hunt mission until you find their base and free all the bewitched slavers you sent, if you are lucky or spam the forest scout you should be able to do its in 4-5 weeks in game time

Reactions: Reij

Anyhole

Aug 14, 2017
you need to keep doing the fairy hunt mission until you find their base and free all the bewitched slavers you sent, if you are lucky or spam the forest scout you should be able to do its in 4-5 weeks in game time
Even when succeeding the mission a slaver is lost. Now I don't have enough slavers left to do anything so the whole thing just basically wasted my time. This mission is broken.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes