_brandi_

Apr 19, 2018
the costs for the upgrades makes actually following stories difficult... though its fun having a lesbian relationship that produces a future child out of time. and if there is a next part to that then it is probably tens of hours ahead of me. costs and stingy experience makes a short story telling system into a grinding system that isn't all that interesting. there needs to be a better balance for story timing, experience, and costs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arkady

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with the forge/market/furniture store etc. not bringing in items? I've had them set up for quite a while now, and since this version, I haven't been given the opportunity to buy articles of clothing or armor.

Eumind

Aug 20, 2016
Probably a stupid question, but how do you get the Pet Pimp duty? I have built the Recreation Wing: Pet improvement but it isn't showing up under Duties.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Is it just me or are the pimp-duties for Pets and Scenery confused by the building-system?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Question about the fort floor planning, is there ever going to be rewards for placing your rooms well?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
What's different about NG+? Is there any different content or is it harder or something?

Dravak

May 15, 2018
If you can't stand criticisme .. please do not read futher.

Well latest version with building fort .... it is too expensive.
While well programmed and done. like you have to farm ages before you can expand build renovate upgrade or replace stuff.

Fine lets use debug mode .. the cost was staggering 3 million + just to have a decent (not even finished or end game) base.
3 million how many weeks if you do not use debug mode do you have to go trough ? for a DECENT base.

The new perks again awesome done. the balance is like fort building is way off.
The fort give more bonus then the perks. and you are limited by 2 ? at level 20 and 45 ... the bonus range from overpowering Boon (so if you farm repetive northern areas monk mission, forest honest slaver mission)

Again the balancing off this game is really all over the place. that it becomes a chore. while Enlightment of Mind long boring quest line, the reward was awesome a Child in 245 weeks ( that is way too long for a game)
The quest for the other magic mastering. is like why bother the flame one is fine to do, burn away all traits and sometimes backgrounds. then cancel the followup ... great a title with good boost.

The earth Water and Air ... forget it one time only and that is it.
Same for the player character magic upgrade. only do it when you want to suffer.

Fix Debug events and oppertunity ! since 1.48 it has been bugged by summoning additional NPCS maybe intentional so people cannot create their own events and have to go trough the progress of playing.
But it also prevents from creating custom events and oppertunity for offline play...

The game went from fast paced fun RNG game to a too slow grinding RNG within RNG game.
The stupidity of having critical then needing another critical to get no effect like in magic quests is getting more prodominant in other quests.

Harbringer of Chaos and Crows ... unstable shapeshifting ... Doppleganger RNG ... so is everything going to be RNG ?

Honestly I feel that after playing 2 days offline.. the game just turned worst then better.
While programming and scripting and ideas are great. the execution and balance is really bad...
Still bugs in locations in Characters Biography.. the pointless You renaming made the lines in background seem worst.
Criminal boss background .. the <Race> still unnerves You ... you are reading about yourself.
But you shouldn't get criminal boss background... it was just a example there are tons of others who suffer the similar issue.

Fine the fort building if cost was lowered (for now lets forget about the exploit quest that rewards X stats with X amount)
Might work

The You renaming also fine still needs a lot of tweaks.

The genetial trades for birth and Incest is off the table also fine (While it is a kink I can understand a lot of people have issue to seperate fantasy from reality)

But the grind is really too much.. for too little reward or satisfaction .
Example the Fairy in forest she ain't that GREAT to go trough so many trouble to get her.
Electrician is much better then her. and it only takes 1 quest to get.

Lately between the two it seems the Development is aiming for the first, but by adding even more extension for worthless reward.

Or maybe I am wrong in my assesment of this ?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes