Arkady

May 15, 2018
Or maybe I am wrong in my assesment of this ?
You're not wrong, you're just pretty lonely with what I'd call "finally a sane take". The devs - and a lot of fans, apparently - seem to feel making it a more tedious mad RNG grind than New Haven is somehow a good thing. I wonder if anyone can explain to me how, because I'm just not seeing it.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Honestly, I'm fine with RNG. I'm also fine with RNG within RNG. I'm fine even with old Fallout-level of RNG (which can be funny and entertaining). But only if it's an "honest" RNG. And RNG in this game... Either it has some hidden additional modifiers, appliable AFTER the predicted results are shown, or it's simply broken - many times I've tried to check the average ratio of crits by save-scumming (each time it's usually either 50 or 100 rerolls) though the same quests and always, ALWAYS the results were disasterously bad (like, the chance of critical failure of 3% is usually has around the same chances of appearing as critical succes of 20%, sometimes even more often). It seriously feels like the algorithm for these calculations is something like:

p1. roll by the calculated chances: if "win" - proceed to p2, if "loss" - proceed to Result
p2. are you sure it's a "win"? Just to be sure, let's roll again (50/50): if "win" - proceed to p3, if "loss" - proceed to Result
p3. you're not shitting, are you? Just in case, roll again (50/50): if "win" - proceed to p4, if "loss" - proceed to Result
p4. okay, okay, that would be the last one, honestly! Last roll (50/50) and we'll go to Result
Result. shows you the results of that magical RNG.

And then there's that grinding. Grinding through wallowing in an ocean of bad RNG and despair...

Dravak

May 15, 2018
Look maybe having so many additional help, brings more issue with new ideas or progress.

So I can ad some for those new people to work on. instead of tedious RNG within RNG quests.

1 New Areas .. Heaven Area which is partially overrunned by the Demons and ongoing war still ongoing.
Since this world is about Evil and immoral triumph (well you are playing slavers anyway)
Gives you enough quest idea for battlefield spoils of war ideas. or whatever rocks people boat about power hungry evil triumphing over good decent moral things.. or those who like good to triumph make quest about beating up evil things.

Bonus
Requires people with flight (hurray now you can go for corruption and mutation with a purpose. instead of pointless RNG grind)

2 Excisting Area rework , Northern Mountain Area can still be done with a power structure .. Take Viking Historical Forts and raiding as example if you can't come up with new ideas. those were perverts and gruelsome already making everybody thralls..
(but unlike western modern day slavery Thralls could work themselves free by proving themselves. in combat or other expertise)
Way to get the chieftain and daughter from one of the quest.

Mist Area could use more work . with high demon society (which is a mix of hellfire club, modern day Corporation powersickness, old Aristocracy power and political pervertness) so make some sick quest for those who can't stand the NICE things in life or are full of anger and envy why not me.

Forest area could also need more structuring. between Neko and Elves.
Love that nice quest about the dethroned rose visiting the family ... was a nice break.

On and on it goes, what is good about this game is that you do not have to hold back on your fantasy ... cause it is set in a NONE REALISTIC world. it has no ties with Free City modern day politics. but everything can be converted into or made so you can go haywire with your fantasy.

Example one of my own event I made was having a Deposed Royalty and her Daughter show up, you can either recruit enslave or help them regain their footing. (perverts among us already know how it ends :p )

One of the reason I still request Slave Soldier ... even if I found my own workaround.
Instead the Slave Soldier request got made into retired ... >.< which is well different but not what I wanted :p but fine you can't have everything in Life.

ToddMord7991

Aug 30, 2017
I came back to this game after some time off and forgot what I need to do to catch the knight. If anyone remembers I would be very appreciative

_brandi_

Apr 19, 2018
maybe allow a building with wings in it to have, umm, wings? a central area with areas coming off it so that you pay a lot up front for the construction, but filling in all the offices and functions is just paying a small amount for that office that fits in the wing. if its a fort can we build it like a fort with wings? a star shaped fortress maybe? build higher walls so we can make new space for new functions. if you play the historic theme then it is restoring an old fortification that already has foundations and maybe some still standing walls...which would be a fill in the areas with functions idea like that historic group wants us to do. there is just a ton of grind for little reward and the story bits so far between that you can forget them while doing the tedious work for money. please some game balance and a bit of sense could really make this shine.

Reactions: Arkady

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
How do I un-hide rooms ? I accidentally hid the Grand Hall and now I can't seem to get it back to build it.

deadasss

Apr 16, 2019
maybe allow a building with wings in it to have, umm, wings? a central area with areas coming off it so that you pay a lot up front for the construction, but filling in all the offices and functions is just paying a small amount for that office that fits in the wing. if its a fort can we build it like a fort with wings? a star shaped fortress maybe? build higher walls so we can make new space for new functions. if you play the historic theme then it is restoring an old fortification that already has foundations and maybe some still standing walls...which would be a fill in the areas with functions idea like that historic group wants us to do. there is just a ton of grind for little reward and the story bits so far between that you can forget them while doing the tedious work for money. please some game balance and a bit of sense could really make this shine.
Pretty sure the devs do not look at this forum dude, anyone tell me I’m wrong?

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Got this during the quest "A Merchant's Revenge: Visiting the Captured"

Invite the merchant to your fort and join them in using your slave

OR(Variable "mlangmerchantprinceflirt" must equals "1", AND(Variable "mlangmerchantprinceflirt" must be null (unset), You satisfies: (Any of: ))) (all requirements)
Not available

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
I remember trying this not too long ago, and it never had any visuals or graphics like the screenshots here show, right? I just remember a large expanse of black and white.

Am I misremembering this? Because the banner is more akin to the sort of stuff I saw.

trutru

Mar 29, 2020
Just went back to it, the 1.7 looks really nice! Soons my exams will be over, I'll try to do some contribution at least :)

anonymous1939

Aug 20, 2020
p1. roll by the calculated chances: if "win" - proceed to p2, if "loss" - proceed to Result
p2. are you sure it's a "win"? Just to be sure, let's roll again (50/50): if "win" - proceed to p3, if "loss" - proceed to Result
p3. you're not shitting, are you? Just in case, roll again (50/50): if "win" - proceed to p4, if "loss" - proceed to Result
p4. okay, okay, that would be the last one, honestly! Last roll (50/50) and we'll go to Result
View attachment shot wide.webp
--miss--

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow, takes quite a while to unlock the obedience training shit now huh. Used to be able to do it pretty early, took me about 4+ hours to unlock it now. A game about training slaves and you can't even start training slaves until 4+ hours of gameplay. Doesn't seem like the type of thing you should be gatekeeping that long.

Some of the buildings features seem like they should be active by default, like the mission sort stuff (Sorting by time remaining on mission and such). I think they used to be, or you used to unlock that so early it didn't matter. Adding more buildings just for the sake of having more buildings at the expense of player is meh. It doesn't alter the challenge of the game, it just makes it more annoying to play before unlocking.

Those are the two I've noticed that seem to be iffy for now.

Edit: Found a bug where auto assign doesn't work for The Noble Games Participant part 2, I assume because the slave was altered to part demon traits since part 1. I can still manually place them thankfully.

Also later on when you assign people to a quest, the screen scrolls down to the bottom of your quest list instead of returning to where you were. Once you have like 6+ constant recruitment and scout quests there, it's quite a bit of scrolling to get back to where you were in the quest list.

Edit Edit:

Is there a full list of all the subdirectories and what quests they're attached to for recruitment? Wondering if I should bother trying to shove custom girls in special directories or just leave them in the random pool. Up to 67 in my custom pack, got a good system set up for adding to it quicker. Visual Studio Code sure beats notepad.

Makes me really happy that this game took the time to source the art and credit the artists in game. If you're gunna jack some art for your game, you should at least take the time to source it. Those thousands of brothel games that refuse to do that, bleh.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arkady

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Quick thoughts. Potentially useful criticism, but skip if you're insecure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, any way to designate images by either slave job or training? Pet and pony images don't really fit well in the generic image pool.

Reactions: Memesan and Arkady
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes