Grizloy

May 3, 2019
So... Is this game dead already? No updates here, reddit is pretty much dead, Git shows zero activity in the past month... That was kind of quick for a game with such potential.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
So... Is this game dead already? No updates here, reddit is pretty much dead, Git shows zero activity in the past month... That was kind of quick for a game with such potential.
Policy (and common fucking sense) is to give it a little longer than 4 weeks before you declare a game abandoned.

Reactions: Daba

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Policy (and common fucking sense) is to give it a little longer than 4 weeks before you declare a game abandoned.
I'm not talking about your "common fucking sense", nor do I ask to slap an "abandoned" to this thread, what I meant is that this game used to have weekly updates and a non-stop activity on Git (changes/fixes). And now all of the sources hasn't been being updated for more than a month. Which is a common non-fucking sense to assume that author has either gone on hiatus or simply dropped the game. That's why I'm asking whether this game is abandoned or not (since there might be people who follow the Discord and know more about the situation).

Jul 8, 2019
I'm not talking about your "common fucking sense", nor do I ask to slap an "abandoned" to this thread, what I meant is that this game used to have weekly updates and a non-stop activity on Git (changes/fixes). And now all of the sources hasn't been being updated for more than a month. Which is a common non-fucking sense to assume that author has either gone on hiatus or simply dropped the game. That's why I'm asking whether this game is abandoned or not (since there might be people who follow the Discord and know more about the situation).
Here you go
1625752508674.png

hypnosmythos

Jun 7, 2018
Is there a way to create a fairy character?
I noticed that I can now create a kobold character when restarting and I'm not sure if that's because I did something in a older save, or if it just got added as an option in the most recent update.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is there a way to create a fairy character?
I noticed that I can now create a kobold character when restarting and I'm not sure if that's because I did something in a older save, or if it just got added as an option in the most recent update.
When you create your MC:

Kingdom Human + Flight = Angle
Wood Elf + Flight = Fairy
Lizardkin + Flight = Dragonkin
Demonkin + Flight = Demon
Kobold + Flight = Kobold with Wing ;)

Not sure if there are ways to get those in game tho.

Reactions: hypnosmythos

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Hello, excuse my stupidity but I have tried to play the latest version but I don't know what is the dist / precompiled.html that I have to open in the browser

forget it, I already found out

Last edited:

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
there should be other elves as well in game though like you can choose in the starter to be a high elf or dark elf, being a wood elf kinda feels like a let down

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
uh, i guess i just get into a little problem. So, ive got mail if i remember you need a room to answer that, but the game allows you to answer it without room which it caused to error or im wrong, i just gonna send you the screenshot.

a little bit of feedback maybe :
1. Some minor typo in the sex intercouse
2. Maybe when our partner cum, it makes MC Arousal is increase at least twice? i'd be easier to cum together at least. (pretty sure you're planning add more action like grab tits or something)
3. harem maybe? but it seems... a little bit useless, since you can have sex with everybody, its just maybe.

im gonna play the game, this game has so many improvement, thumbs up to you mate.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Couple of things I want to know, can you remove Chaste from a slave, and can you increase a slaver's assets? I'm only aware of decreasing their sizes through quest failures.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Couple of things I want to know, can you remove Chaste from a slave, and can you increase a slaver's assets? I'm only aware of decreasing their sizes through quest failures.
you cant change chaste since its a personality, but theres a quest that able to change it (more like switch it), although its hard and something no good will happened if you fail and slaver assets huh, i dont think you can but you can increase slave assets and train them to slaver. im gonna give you an update if there;s a way to do it, since im old player and theres no way as far as i know.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
you cant change chaste since its a personality, but theres a quest that able to change it (more like switch it), although its hard and something no good will happened if you fail and slaver assets huh, i dont think you can but you can increase slave assets and train them to slaver. im gonna give you an update if there;s a way to do it, since im old player and theres no way as far as i know.
Personality traits can still be changed, most noticably submissive, dominant and lustful/sex addict. Also, don't just tell me there's a quest and then not list it, what is it?

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I know what it is, but it might be not give a result what you want its "Lv. 35 harder The Bodyswap Experiment (key: 'the_bodyswap_experiment') by darko ". here's how to check a quest that will alter your units, either by fail or success :
1. open foc
2. open in game database
3. list of quest
4. click test to see what the quest do

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
That just switches traits around between two characters, it's not something you can reliably control, and as for checking every single quest, whilst I do plan to do that eventually I'd rather play the game and ask questions before doing that deep dive.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes