X Death

Jan 22, 2020
That just switches traits around between two characters, it's not something you can reliably control, and as for checking every single quest, whilst I do plan to do that eventually I'd rather play the game and ask questions before doing that deep dive.
sure, do whatever you want or you can create the quest yourself and sent it to darko

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
hmm breeding how to do that?
do 3 of this quest and i believe you must wait over than 100 days before your child can work at your fort. its more like having child, you can choose who's the father too, npc, other unit or you.
Lv. 47 normal Enlightenment of the Heart (key: 'enlightenment_of_the_heart') by Alberich
Lv. 44 normal Enlightenment of the Mind (key: 'enlightenment_of_the_mind') by Alberich
Lv. 50 normal Enlightenment of the Soul (key: 'enlightenment_of_the_soul') by Alberich

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Couple of things I want to know, can you remove Chaste from a slave, and can you increase a slaver's assets? I'm only aware of decreasing their sizes through quest failures.
So for anyone else who stumbles across this looking for an answer, there is at least one RELIABLE, although save scumming way to remove Chaste. It can be done with the hard lvl 49 forest quest Test Subject Wanted. There is a rare chance it affects the personality traits of the slave, and even rarer (it seems) to remove Chaste from a slave who has it. Normally it removes one trait and adds a random one, but when it was removed from my slave, it removed two traits, including Chaste. Further testing showed me that it tried to add lustful, which cancelled out chaste. This probably means if you can find a quest that adds lustful/sex addict to a slave, it should also be able to remove chaste.

Edit: Horny Training: Master also removed Chaste. Much easier, but it doesn't give lustful/sex addict, which the above method can.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2019
So I'm looking for some help here and I'm wondering if anyone could help.

1. How does one go about getting a fairy? Either as a slaver or a slave?

2. How do you find fire magic users?

3. How do you find dark magic users?

4. How do you get angels as a slaver or a slave?

KrisKazer

Jun 26, 2018
do 3 of this quest and i believe you must wait over than 100 days before your child can work at your fort. its more like having child, you can choose who's the father too, npc, other unit or you.
Lv. 47 normal Enlightenment of the Heart (key: 'enlightenment_of_the_heart') by Alberich
Lv. 44 normal Enlightenment of the Mind (key: 'enlightenment_of_the_mind') by Alberich
Lv. 50 normal Enlightenment of the Soul (key: 'enlightenment_of_the_soul') by Alberich
wow thx

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So I'm looking for some help here and I'm wondering if anyone could help.

1. How does one go about getting a fairy? Either as a slaver or a slave?

2. How do you find fire magic users?

3. How do you find dark magic users?

4. How do you get angels as a slaver or a slave?
1). Two ways. First, there's a forest quest series where you try to hunt a fairy, but your slavers get abducted, complete that quest chain, then after a while, it will reappear. Redo the quest chain again, and eventually you can get a different option. Second, it can spawn naturally with a very, very rare chance.

2). Uhh, I just tend to get them randomly, I don't think I've ever found a quest that guarantees one. If there is one, it should be in the desert...

3). I'm not sure if it's guaranteed, but any quest in the desert that mentions the mist is your best bet. They appear frequently there.

4). There is a quest or event that gives you a mindbroken slave with a special title that has a long quest chain attached to it, the end of that quest chain either can, or does give you an angel. I have no clue if these can spawn naturally, like fairies can.

Nov 14, 2019
1). Two ways. First, there's a forest quest series where you try to hunt a fairy, but your slavers get abducted, complete that quest chain, then after a while, it will reappear. Redo the quest chain again, and eventually you can get a different option. Second, it can spawn naturally with a very, very rare chance.

2). Uhh, I just tend to get them randomly, I don't think I've ever found a quest that guarantees one. If there is one, it should be in the desert...

3). I'm not sure if it's guaranteed, but any quest in the desert that mentions the mist is your best bet. They appear frequently there.

4). There is a quest or event that gives you a mindbroken slave with a special title that has a long quest chain attached to it, the end of that quest chain either can, or does give you an angel. I have no clue if these can spawn naturally, like fairies can.
Thank you very much! I appreciate your help! I did start getting the fairy quest chain after you said this. I recruited several times over in the desert and underground and ended up finding someone with fire in the desert and a drow in the underground with dark. Though not masters. I still haven't seen the quest for the angel though.

Nov 14, 2019
Also, I have to say that I greatly appreciate this game a lot. I've been having a fantastic time with it, it's like it's made specifically for my tastes. Rape and sex slavery are huge for me, and it's usually hard to find a game that focuses so much on gay sex slavery. There's heavy amounts of gay content, which I highly appreciate. Normally in something like this, there'd be no gay content or very little side gay content. But here I can make the entire game into male slavers kidnapping and enslaving male sex slaves. The image integration is huge as well, it really adds to it in a roleplaying sense. I absolutely love the fantasy setting, it's fairly well fleshed out.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
Thank you very much! I appreciate your help! I did start getting the fairy quest chain after you said this. I recruited several times over in the desert and underground and ended up finding someone with fire in the desert and a drow in the underground with dark. Though not masters. I still haven't seen the quest for the angel though.
Hol' up, drow? Underground? I know there's a deep dark type of area but have no clue where it is, thought it was unimplemented content, how did you get there?

Nov 14, 2019
Hol' up, drow? Underground? I know there's a deep dark type of area but have no clue where it is, thought it was unimplemented content, how did you get there?
I'm playing on the latest version so I don't know if your version has it or not. There was an event to look into some sort of unstable earthquake going on in the camp. Which lead to an exploration of the underground. There's drow, kobolds, and some demony stuff going on there.

According to the in game database, you just have to have a library for it to show up.

Jazzpunk

Jul 7, 2017
I made a small imagepack but there seems to be an issue. While the images are shown in the profiles and so on, they do not appear in the "Pick Unit Image" menu. I can select them and once selected and pressing ok will show the image just fine in the profile. It just doesn't appear when picking it, am I missing anything?

YEP_COCK

Jan 27, 2021
Is it possible to change a character from slaver to slave maybe even the main character. Even if there isnt an intented way I would really like that

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
been a while since i played.
i'm assuming there's still no way to modify personality traits in-game?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes