mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Hi everybody, happy holidays. Work has been very busy so I haven't updated much with the AIGen pack unfortunately, but I do have a little bit.
I've separated the magic traits into normal and master level with two images in each per race. I tried to keep roughly the same character from one level to the next in the case that you end up upgrading a slaver via quest to the higher level; this is an attempt to represent a single character's progression in power.
For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically, master magic is roughly the same image with more glowing shit.

Sea humans are complete except for Slave, Unemployed, and Mythical backgrounds.
I've redone a lot of images for huge and titanic breast sizes.
I've redone a lot of old shitty images (didn't keep a record of these specifically, sorry).

Link here:

Slightly under 1200 images with more to come.

Last edited:

Bobblobs62

Jan 26, 2019
Hi everybody, happy holidays. Work has been very busy so I haven't updated much with the AIGen pack unfortunately, but I do have a little bit.
I've separated the magic traits into normal and master level with two images in each per race. I tried to keep roughly the same character from one level to the next in the case that you end up upgrading a slaver via quest to the higher level; this is an attempt to represent a single character's progression in power.
For example:

I've redone a lot of old shitty images (didn't keep a record of these specifically, sorry).

Link here:

That's pretty cool. Thanks mate. Hope ya have some good holidays

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hey everyone, Merry Christmas and happy holidays! I haven't played this game in ages and I'd like to know how exactly I can sell trained slaves?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hey everyone, Merry Christmas and happy holidays! I haven't played this game in ages and I'd like to know how exactly I can sell trained slaves?
Happy holidays!
You can't sell slaves directly, only sell via contracts (or whatever it's called), which hav specifics of slaves they want.

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
For example:

Link here:

Appreciate the work you've done. Btw is the download includes your previous works or do I need the previous ones?

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
For example:

Link here:

How Exactly do you generate them if im allowed to ask?

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
How Exactly do you generate them if im allowed to ask?
It's all text prompts and tags, mostly just takes a bunch of time to get something that you want out of the system. The second post here has some examples of images and the prompts I used to generate them.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
It's all text prompts and tags, mostly just takes a bunch of time to get something that you want out of the system. The second post here has some examples of images and the prompts I used to generate them.
Thanks for linking the post with the explanation. I saw that it requires the user to once again spend money to generate it so i will look into local generation since im planning to do a GPU update soon anyway. Also thanks for your image pack!

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Thanks for linking the post with the explanation. I saw that it requires the user to once again spend money to generate it so i will look into local generation since im planning to do a GPU update soon anyway. Also thanks for your image pack!
No problem. I would prefer to do this on a local machine with more control over the models that are used, but I'm currently limited to some potato-tier hardware so I make do with what I have.
Best of luck with your generations.

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Hi everybody, happy new year.
Update for the AIGen pack:
I've finished Orcs and Demonkin.
Unfortunately, the AI seems to have a problem generating tusks effectively, so some of the orcs don't look too orcy, just ladies with green skin. For example:

For Demonkin, they are mostly just ladies with horns, i.e:

As always, let me know if anything is broken or of a particularly bad quality.
Just under 1300 images with Werewolves, Angels, and Demons up next.

Link here:

PirateKitty

May 17, 2020
It was released as finished and just updated over time. It's finished, but also abandoned. And opensource, if anyone wants to continue it.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Hi everybody, happy new year.
Update for the AIGen pack:
I've finished Orcs and Demonkin.
Unfortunately, the AI seems to have a problem generating tusks effectively, so some of the orcs don't look too orcy, just ladies with green skin. For example:

For Demonkin, they are mostly just ladies with horns, i.e:

As always, let me know if anything is broken or of a particularly bad quality.
Just under 1300 images with Werewolves, Angels, and Demons up next.

Link here:
Hey, great job as usual, I've been meaning to ask you a technical question; do you use a script or some other tool to compile the imagemeta.js files necessary to render them in-game? Since there's so many subfolders and each of them requires its own file, I imagine it would be quite tedious to do them manually.

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Hey, great job as usual, I've been meaning to ask you a technical question; do you use a script or some other tool to compile the imagemeta.js files necessary to render them in-game? Since there's so many subfolders and each of them requires its own file, I imagine it would be quite tedious to do them manually.
Nothing very fancy to be honest. I knew from the beginning that I wanted everything to be based on backgrounds, so after setting up the basic folder structure once, I just copied it over into each of the subraces. Same for the imagemeta files in each of the subfolders, with some minor tweaks here and there.
There's actually a base_template folder that I made under gender_female that has the basic outline I'm using, but it's a little out of date since I've updated the magic traits.
It was a day or two of busywork getting it in place, but at this point it's mostly just a drag and drop of the images once I've downloaded and renamed them.

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Hi everybody, more AIGen stuff here.

I've completed images for Angels and Werewolves, minus the mythical background for Angels as I'm still considering what I want to do with it. I've also redone more of the older, poor quality images for other races, mostly humans.
Some of the Angel images only show halos rather than both wings and a halo, so apologies if that bothers you. For instance:

And sometimes the wings are very small:

In a similar vein, tails are often not drawn for the werewolves:
Also using the halo tag sometimes causes the AI to try and dress them up like Master Chief and I thought that was pretty funny.

I've added even more images for Huge and Titanic breasts for all races except Demons, Demonkin, and Angels (for now).
I've also updated all the images to .jpg from .png so thumbnails should work properly now.

As always, let me know about any issues, thanks.

Just under 1500 images, going to finish Demons next.

Link:

Last edited:

AlphaSlayer00

Feb 27, 2022
Hi everybody, more AIGen stuff here.

I've completed images for Angels and Werewolves, minus the mythical background for Angels as I'm still considering what I want to do with it. I've also redone more of the older, poor quality images for other races, mostly humans.
Some of the Angel images only show halos rather than both wings and a halo, so apologies if that bothers you. For instance:

And sometimes the wings are very small:

In a similar vein, tails are often not drawn for the werewolves:
Also using the halo tag sometimes causes the AI to try and dress them up like Master Chief and I thought that was pretty funny.

I've added even more images for Huge and Titanic breasts for all races except Demons, Demonkin, and Angels (for now).
I've also updated all the images to .jpg from .png so thumbnails should work properly now.

As always, let me know about any issues, thanks.

Just under 1500 images, going to finish Demons next.

Link:
Very nice work man, love it.
What AI model do you use for making these?

Reactions: PRONtick
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes