chichong

May 7, 2020
No, the game is abandoned.
Other than the guy just above you (mfcg1754), NO ONE is making new contents for this game.
I beg to differ. But:
  1. content I make is not good enough for public use (English is my 3rd language);
  2. is niche content - submissive female PC;
  3. only involves a single race (Empire) - coding / writing reasons;
  4. what I do is not constant, I mess with it when I feel like it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Problem is, there is no viable sex system in place, so all you can do (if you don't want to create one) is pretty much to write a hardcoded story linked to timers. And that's the main problem. It's a huge amount to write, and more than 75% from it is used only in certain conditions. It's tedious and not fun at all.

Anyway, if I ever produce something I'll consider worthy of public eye, I might share it.

SrUser058

Feb 8, 2022
Spoiler alert - one of the quests involves one of your mercs being impregnated and then giving birth (offscreen), only for a child to be taken away by the monk order; and there's also another quest line that involves MC's child from the future/alternative timeline doing "Back to the Future".
I don't see the first one you say, but the other one, Back to the Furture, I made that and by that I comment that, I'm gonna try finding that first quest, thanks for the info

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Hey everybody, sorry for the delay, had some hardware problems that I had to take care of.
Here are updates for Desert Humans and Werewolves.

As you can probably tell it's mostly adding more detail to already decent images. I've also been experimenting with adetailer to improve the eyes.

Link:

Balzens

Feb 26, 2018
Fort of Chains version 1.8.4.0 available on the official repository, with several fixes for longstanding bugs:

Reactions: PsyTurtle

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
I like the game but I feel like you should be able to get a animal speaker with electric magic somehow. Is there a quest that teaches basic magic that I am missing?

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
Can someone add a legit quest called magic for dummies that randomly gives a basic magic to a unit if they don't have magic. Unless there is all ready something like that in it.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Can someone add a legit quest called magic for dummies that randomly gives a basic magic to a unit if they don't have magic. Unless there is all ready something like that in it.
IIRC there's already quests for that, and some requires specific complete condition
Can't recall which is which, but the magic you learn is from quests of specific region (like Fire is from desert or something).
That was basically the only way to get magic (Or learn advanced magic), outside of character creation.
I didn't bother, Just save edited.

Fort of Chains version 1.8.4.0 available on the official repository, with several fixes for longstanding bugs:
Is the dev back at it? Or it's sort of a "Collective patch" from fans? Or even someone(s) else pick it up?

Reactions: Angelofhades

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
IIRC there's already quests for that, and some requires specific complete condition
Can't recall which is which, but the magic you learn is from quests of specific region (like Fire is from desert or something).
That was basically the only way to get magic (Or learn advanced magic), outside of character creation.
I didn't bother, Just save edited.

Is the dev back at it? Or it's sort of a "Collective patch" from fans? Or even someone(s) else pick it up?
Thank you for the advice is there other quest for the other elements I know of the ways to upgrade them but not the way to get them other than character creation at the beginning of the game. If you could help me that would be appreciated.

Dan333

Jul 29, 2018
Hello, Im back at this gamer like 2 years after not touching it and I wanted to contribute with some ai art for males, i dont know if i will make a separate imagepack or someone will include this in a existing one.

For now i have like 20 images for various races.

Last edited:

AlphaSlayer00

Feb 27, 2022
Hello, Im back at this gamer like 2 years after not touching it and I wanted to contribute with some ai art for males, i dont know if i will make a separate imagepack or someone will include this in a existing one.

For now i have like 20 images for various races.

Oh lord, there's penice

Reactions: Sheaxy

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
Does anyone know if you use the dragon kings wings recipe if it turns lizard race into dragons? If it does doesn't that mean you can get the othersub race by doing this method.

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
Is it possible to create a file with the ai pictures already installed and modified for the game so people on phone can use it?

Jan 29, 2018
Despite the main page being updated a month ago. Search results still say it was last updated two years ago. No wonder I did not notice the updates.
Also how do I assign a slave to the bedchambers?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes