darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v0.10.3.1 continues with balance fixes and some new additions (new quests in forest, slave/slaver treatment options, selling item/equipments, and late-game anal/vagina tightening/loosing). Also updated the image unit pack so there should be much less image repetitions now.

Someguy01 There is a plan to add trait change options as reward for very difficult quests. I've added a clarification about the skills, but 15+5 means it has 20 in total. 15 base and 5 from modifiers such as traits and equipments.

Last edited:

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
I've noticed in 0.10.2.1 that after building a few things suddenly ALL missions are now level 30 missions, even the most basic "easy"/Starter area missions. Is this intended? Because it's kinda a pain to spring on the player, if they spend most of their cash building some stuff all at once, then are mostly broke and suddenly missions that were 80%+ successful suddenly drop to 20% or worse, kinda makes it hard to bounce back. If intended, it should be clearly spelled out that building whatever triggered it WILL cause mission difficulty to ramp up.

Reactions: darkofoc

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
Did the last update bring some content regarding interaction with slavers and slaves?
It feels very empty without being able to "bond"

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Are there any plans to bring more things in like pregnancies, breeding into the slave part? Missions should be made a bit more profitable, more slaves and gold, the harder it gets, maybe magic, potions and the such! Building the Fort into an impenetrable Fortress may keep you alive for a while, but you really need a good supply chain, is there more in the way of traders coming?

Atacama

Jul 13, 2019
Just noticed that lvl 30 ramp in difficulty as well, and it's really killing any enjoyment in the management aspect. I'd still like to hire level 1s and train them up, and it doesn't seem possible (or enjoyable, at least) after a certain point in the game. If you're open to recommendations, I'd really advise not having the missions ramp up in difficulty like that - maybe introduce multiple "levels" of each mission instead and let the player choose which to go on.

DaddyDekar

Dec 12, 2018
the building is getting even worse than it was... why do i need to build the veteran hall to get the recreation wing... aside of costing fucking 10 thousand it requires the training grounds which don't offer any value to it.

Also, "training chamber" doesn't exist... this game is getting worse instead of better

Last edited:

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Edit: all of these are already implemented in the latest version (v0.10.3.2)

Thanks for the feedbacks! As the game is currently in balancing phase, these feedbacks are enormously helpful. I will try to address the feedbacks here as best as I can:

> Veteran Hall ramping quest level to 30 is bad Atacama Someguy01
Whoops, this is actually a bug. The intended behavior is that once you build the Veteran Hall, the quest REWARDS are scaled up to 30, not the difficulties. Will be fixed in a later update.

The design goal is that Veteran Hall is the "end-game" gateway --- once you build it, the end game opens up.

Will also rebalance the Training Grounds. Currently, you need 3 slavers to level up 1 slaver there. Later, the training grounds will allow you to level up 3 slavers at once up to level 35 or the level of the player character, whichever is smaller.

MidaHanna There should be enough for few hours of play. Sexy stuff is very limited though, since most of them are scheduled for Phase 7 of the development (right now is phase 5, see ). The main thing is that Content Creator and base missions are there, so that people can (hopefully) contribute more content to it.

kaneeden Slave interaction is scheduled for phase 7. Right now we are at phase 5 ( ), so it is still a bit far off before being implemented.

IPsycho No plan to put slave breeding/pregnancies. If it were to be implemented, it will be done after the game reaches version 1.0.0. ( ). Missions will become more profitable once you hit higher levels --- roughly speaking, level 1 quest gives 600 gold while level 40 quests gives 1600 gold ish.

Again thanks for the feedbacks. They are crucial especially now during balancing.

Last edited:

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Whoops, this is actually a bug. The intended behavior is that once you build the Veteran Hall, the quest REWARDS are scaled up to 30, not the difficulties. Will be fixed in a later update.

The design goal is that Veteran Hall is the "end-game" gateway --- once you build it, the end game opens up.

Again thanks for the feedbacks. They are crucial especially now during balancing.
I'm not totally against the quest levels ramping up like that, just the unexpectedness of it. Perhaps a "veteran" check box on quests that you could click on/off. On and it stays hard with the enhanced rewards, off and it stays lower leveled with the low level rewards. That would let you run the really low level quests as veteran, but more of the higher level stuff (city and beyond) as their actual level as you progress thru the content. Because it's very easy to have lots of things built and trigger 'veterancy', long before your slavers are ready to actually handle the content successfully.

I totally don't understand the comment above complaining about the veteran's hall costing 10k being a bad thing. It's a one time purchase and 10k gold is absolutely NOT hard to make once you're running 3 or so teams, which should be nearly everyone's first goal.

LordXenon_

Nov 16, 2019
Told ya I'd get back with ya! I think I'll start contributing some quests regarding the werewolves and draconians.

Based off of v 10.2.1

Feedback
1) Perhaps near the start of the game, direct the player's focus to the skill focus option that your slavers have. Some one could easily ignore this and not know that this option exists in the first playthrough. I found myself look back inbetween the two menus frequently whenever I reached a desired stat amount.

2) There should be a back button to the Slaver's list whenever you Interact with one of your slavers. The Build menu has a button similar to this, so I don't see why you shouldn't have this button

3) Basing this off of my "No Reset / Load back" run on the game. Personally found it way too easy to make money in the early game as a "Information Broker". There is no real threat or rather disadvantage to ignoring the mail "Human vs Werewolves" which leads me to not risking my team into doing such a hard quest, so I never felt pressured into needing to do the actual quest. There should be some sort of repercussion onto not doing these types of quests like "You will see trade routes less often due to the Werewolf attack" and a hit to your reputation with humans in the starting zone.

4) Leading this off from my 3rd point, I believe that adding these "tiny" repercussions to multiple quests to the game will help the player feel like their actions are really worth the trouble. Taking on these high risks quests will bring in the incentive to actually take the risk to benefit them on future quests and what not.

Bug
1) After assigning to a quest, and clicking "End Week", saving on this current page and loading will result in another week passing by.

Question
1) Not that this was a problem at all, as early-game money farming was relatively easy. I noticed at Lv 2 Fort, the price jumps to 200 then back down to 120 at lvl 3. Is this intentional? I can imagine there would be some flavor texting here for your phase 7, saying that there was bigger rubble than usual, and it would take a bit more time+money to get rid of it. Just a thought

Last edited:

gamingman

May 10, 2018
Hi Developer,
First off really like your game. Keep it up.
If I may provide some suggestion, can you have a toggle to hide certain buildings until the prerequisite are met?
That way people know exactly which buildings they can build right now, and if they want to see all possibilities they toggle it on.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Edit: all of these are already implemented in the latest version (v0.10.3.2)

Thanks for the feedbacks! As the game is currently in balancing phase, these feedbacks are enormously helpful. I will try to address the feedbacks here as best as I can:

Will also rebalance the Training Grounds. Currently, you need 3 slavers to level up 1 slaver there. Later, the training grounds will allow you to level up 3 slavers at once up to level 35 or the level of the player character, whichever is smaller.

MidaHanna There should be enough for few hours of play. Sexy stuff is very limited though, since most of them are scheduled for Phase 7 of the development (right now is phase 5, see ). The main thing is that Content Creator and base missions are there, so that people can (hopefully) contribute more content to it.

kaneeden Slave interaction is scheduled for phase 7. Right now we are at phase 5 ( ), so it is still a bit far off before being implemented.

IPsycho No plan to put slave breeding/pregnancies. If it were to be implemented, it will be done after the game reaches version 1.0.0. ( ). Missions will become more profitable once you hit higher levels --- roughly speaking, level 1 quest gives 600 gold while level 40 quests gives 1600 gold ish.

Pity about the breeding though! Would save on having to buy slaves or even fighters!

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Thanks a lot for all the feedbacks and encouragements! I tried my best to address the feedbacks, but first a message from our sponsor...

Balancing work continues. v0.10.4.0 also adds the remaining higher-level balance adjustments/features. Slavers can get friendship between them and with slaves (abuse/care), which can affect their skills minorly. The flavor texts for random banters will be filled in Phase 7 of the development (see ). Vice leader can help auto answer mails too now. And various fixes / balance adjustments.
I did a wrong calculation for the early game prices and some buildings have their prices adjusted.

Someguy01 I will keep the option of adding a checkbox for veterancy for future thoughts. It's certainly not going to hurt to have, but it makes balancing harder, so I will put that off for now.

LordXenon_ Great feedback! I've put in at least three different places now that you can change skill focuses. Back button is there now... which I somehow forgotten to put before. Now regarding long-term consequence, it is actually the design goal of the relationship system (i.e., the relationship with the various factions). Right now it is not very useful, but hopefully it will be in the future. The idea is that there will be quests that appears if you have high relationship, while some negative events may happen if your relationship is low.

Bug is fixed. Damn that's a big bug, thanks for catching.

The price jump to 200 then down to 120 is intentional. It's to prevent early game soft-lock, where you upgrade your fort twice and then have not enough money to buy the Scout Hut. I know it looks awkward --- I'll keep that in mind later.

gamingman Good idea on building toggle. It is implemented. Thanks for the suggestion.

IPsycho Yeah, I know it's a shame. Still, I feel the current scope of the game is already wide enough --- until 1.0.0 I hope to steer the development straight so the game will get done. Steering offtrack into new territorries should only be done after 1.0.0, I think.

Last edited:

LordXenon_

Nov 16, 2019
Screenshot_268.png

Based off of 0.10.4.0

(BUG)
Currently there are two Relationship Managers for the Duty tab, I assume that one of them is supposed to be the "Drill Sergeant" Duty. I also don't seem to be getting the questline to power level the slavers. I will place my save here if you want to give a look as well I don't know when this happened but I will try to recreate the bug and edit this post if I ever find out.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes