VN - Ren'Py - Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sxythe

10/10, would headpat Fey all day.
    Really well written characters, even the MC isn't just some blank slate for the player, and it's a great twist that he is training himself just as much as he is training the girls. I am excited to see some more world building, as the setting is very interesting,.

One thing I really want though, is let us get the damn piggy for Fey, was kinda sad when that wasn't an option the next time we see the slave dealer.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

rrapa

The art is very good - the expressions are spot-on - and though in an early stage, the story is also engaging. The dev is responsive and clearly puts a lot of effort in the game. Has headpats. Shows great promise!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

buddy1203

it is quite Detail for a pixel art game. Far from finished you still won't regret what you have available. if you decide to give it a try Which I hope you do. If you like to bang Monster Girls and build a harem This is the game for you.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mrttao

The story is a real gem among trainer games. The slaves are adorable, the worldbuilding is really consistent and well thought out. It is an interesting twist for the master to be training himself in addition to training the slaves. (he is trying to train himself to overcome his indoctrination)

TLDR spoilers:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Lord Zed

Great (animated) pixel art. Good writing and actual world-building with a sort of Shadowrun post Awakening vibe. Plus a good balance between content and dialogue/time spent so far. Obviously inspired by Teaching Feeling which is a good thing since that game is great, I'm surprised more games haven't taken after it.

Only real downside is that there are only a few hours of content so far but it's already one of the most promising new games on the site for sure. This is a must watch.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

nicemonk

This is a game made in RenPy, however, even the fonts used throughout the game are made in pixel art. A lot of work is spent in making this game seem like it doesn't run on that game engine and thats pretty cool in my opinion.
    I really like the pixel art and the animations made for the characters, and the story isn't too overbearing.
    Unlike some other games you get some clear idea about the characters from just a few lines of dialogue. You dont have to read an entire book before you get into the "meat and potatoes".
    There are 2 downsides in my opinion, the first being that there isn't that much content at the moment, but I personally expect that this type of stuff is slow to make, especially if you want any sort of quality content.
    The other downside is that this game could really benefit from a walkthrough/hint system being implemented in the game. Im not really sure that I saw all the content in the game.
    Im looking forward to seeing more updates
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Dabus

I have something to say about the game.

Pixel art is great.

Premise is very creative in my opinion and the main character has an actual character and room for character development, same could be said for the first girl.

The scenes contain amusing interaction between characters.

The problem is that all the game has is what is mentioned above, and the majority of content is NEI.

All in all I will wait and see what this game will become in the future as it is one of the most promising games on this site right now

Here are two bugs I've found

1. Second Self exposure doesn't have some file (maybe I've screwed up)
    2. If you use Ctrl way too much text stays on the screen
  8. 5.00 star(s)

kiwistate

I couldn't to play the game for long because I'm busy with university, but what I saw looks great. The animations aren't many but they are good. The story is interesting and the characters feel alive and not like your average cliche characters from a lot of other games. There are grammar mistakes, but they don't affect the flow of the game and it's understandable considering the dev is hispanic. Lots of potential.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

HugeKingCobra

I'm a big fan of trainer/simulator games. I like the premise of this one, while still in early development the elf is just too cute can't wait for more content. I do hope there are more interactive moments in the future. I am in love with the art style as it gives off a 90's pc style that is charming to look at and enjoy
  10. 5.00 star(s)

mofu2x

A simple, focused, and well-executed trainer game. It's early in development, but focusing on all the things it needs to so it's worth your time right now as well as worth following into the future.

What makes this good? A combination of good art/animation, an interesting plot setup, good pacing of a developing relationship, and good pacing in the simple mechanics. Yes, I have quibbles with the UI, and there could be more variety in things to do beyond speaking with the elf in her room, but these are either minor issues or things that I'm glad the dev hasn't focused on yet.

It might be premature to rate this so highly (version 0.2) but what I see now has me confident that this game will continue to deliver in the future.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

MD27

[v0.2]
    Just tried it and really liked it.
    A short opinion

First thing that you notice is the pixel art, magnificent by the way. Know next to nothing about the technical part of it but still I can say it is completly enjoyable.

Personally I'm really liking the pace of the game, It's doesn't feel unnatural and the evolution of the characters it seems well taken care of

The elf is such a loveable character, really hoping for her to grow closer to MC, besides, I can't remember more than 1 or 2 VN's LI (
    Katawa Shoujo does not count for cripe's sake) with amputated limbs (Touko... :cry:), and well, this gives her the "vulnerable" characteristic, condition that the game well knows how to use.
    Also one of the strong points is the MC, gives me all the "I, Veteran, Commited all kind of War Crimes in the [Geopolitical conflict of preference]" vibes, really well written.

I know the game does not have a whole to offer yet but already with it's particular art style and characters with truly promising histories, it's really meritory. Wish the best to it's development
  12. 4.00 star(s)

cufil

Review for v0.1

Not a lot to say other than unique, this game doesn't have much to offer just yet, but for alpha this looks promising
    The art is unique and pleasing to the eyes, the font was... something, i was surprised but it compliment the art

This game is a slave trainer like many other slave trainer
    Cute slave, cute interaction, no nude just yet, tho her butt is *chef kiss* dang
    The closest game to this is Teaching feelings
  13. 4.00 star(s)

gdx95

version 0.1 so far there isnt a whole lot of things to do and there are multiple locked locations. i personally like the pixilated look and the elf girl seems like a decently thought out character (at least so far) i personally enjoy the story so far so far i think this is really good and im looking forward to when this updates
  14. 5.00 star(s)

VIOLET222

For a 0.1 Review the game is good.
    Art-wise quality is consitent as is animations. Feel quality as well.
    More important is character development, which is rather good so far. You have addressed much of what the MC is like so far & have shown his mentality & mindset through much of the dialogue shown without having to do much to directly state it.
    For the girl, your showing a pretty accurate depiction of what someone in her position could feel.
    The obvious negatives is that its a 0.1 game, just about everything is blocked except core-gameplay. Does this change my review? No.
    Overall whats more important is that your very consistent throughout this game.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Saniyax

ver0.1
    honestly love the game and concept its a little bare for now but looking forward to this game growing.
    if your on the fence about this game give it a chance read the story that the Dev has put out and enjoy the process of this games growth.

only gave a 3 for now to show its not perfect nor bad its in the middle and can only grow into a great game ill continue to review it as it grows as well and ive my thoughts

Edit for 0.2
    the quality in the animations have gotten better from what i can tell and fey is becomming much more then she started out! really starting to love this game. im possitive this will be a grreat game down the road so ill sing its praises from here. very looking forward to the future of this game