VN Ren'Py Foster Home for Fantasy Girls [v0.3.8 Final Frontier] [CardinalRed & Tired Txxus]

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
new update is great. very sexy and cute.

are these 7 lewd 1 nonlewd all inside the date?

link is broken
what scenes got redone?
Idk what it might be causeing it. It works for me. Here's my twitter profile. It'ss the latest post.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Do I have to start a new game?? Because the last two updates nothing has changed gameplay wise. I'm still on level one for the goblin chick, and level four for the elf. And I don't know how to get the date.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Do I have to start a new game?? Because the last two updates nothing has changed gameplay wise. I'm still on level one for the goblin chick, and level four for the elf. And I don't know how to get the date.
You shouldn-t have to. Date should be available for you. You can only take her on date in the morning

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
So, this is basically a harem variant of that game where you adopt a scarred slave loli and eventually make her a beautiful little loli waifu for yourself. Minus actually having sex with the girl(s), so far.

Well, who am I to complain? At least it doesn't have hand holding. I'll keep an eye on it and hope for some nice monster girls, like a wolf, catgirl and maybe even a lizard girl.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
So, this is basically a harem variant of that game where you adopt a scarred slave loli and eventually make her a beautiful little loli waifu for yourself. Minus actually having sex with the girl(s), so far.

Well, who am I to complain? At least it doesn't have hand holding. I'll keep an eye on it and hope for some nice monster girls, like a wolf, catgirl and maybe even a lizard girl.
there is sex

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

J.J.

Mar 24, 2020
post date scene just never triggers for me despite having done all the training and her being happy with all my choices...

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
post date scene just never triggers for me despite having done all the training and her being happy with all my choices...
Here are the conditions to get the post date beach sex:
Choose good options on all the beach activities.
Have training sex at least once.
Select "She's trying to tell you something" option instead of "end date"

Reactions: KingArthur101

Daddydorf

Jan 2, 2020
Beach date isn't triggering for me, is there something im supposed to do? I treated Fey really well.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Beach date isn't triggering for me, is there something im supposed to do? I treated Fey really well.
Here are the conditions to get the post date beach sex:
Choose good options on all the beach activities.
Have training sex at least once.
Select "She's trying to tell you something" option instead of "end date"

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes