4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Another update that just adds "a couple images"

I understand pixel art is very deliberate, but this is absurd.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Another update that just adds "a couple images"

I understand pixel art is very deliberate, but this is absurd.
This update was to enable the gallery cuz the programmer was organizing it cuz we had some issues with it before, we told you guys last update we'd enable it in about two weeks. I wasn't going to do any art because I'm busy with commission work but I found some spare time to do a few cgi to add, I couldn't have made more without neglecting other stuff. The revenue this game makes is just not enough for me, specially since it goes between two people. I have said it before but I could make more money if I left the project and focused on commission work. I know it's not much but one cgi takes me a day and a half on average. But I guess next time I'll try to delay the update until I have more content to put in it, but this game isn't very good for me. I started it without any knowledge and made a lot of mistakes that till today make doing art for it a huge pain in the ass. But I'm not going to drop it even if I sometimes want to, just please understand some updates might be light on content, but it's not because I'm trying to take advantage of anyone or anything. It's just not the only thing going on for me.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
This update was to enable the gallery cuz the programmer was organizing it cuz we had some issues with it before, we told you guys last update we'd enable it in about two weeks. I wasn't going to do any art because I'm busy with commission work but I found some spare time to do a few cgi to add, I couldn't have made more without neglecting other stuff. The revenue this game makes is just not enough for me, specially since it goes between two people. I have said it before but I could make more money if I left the project and focused on commission work. I know it's not much but one cgi takes me a day and a half on average. But I guess next time I'll try to delay the update until I have more content to put in it, but this game isn't very good for me. I started it without any knowledge and made a lot of mistakes that till today make doing art for it a huge pain in the ass. But I'm not going to drop it even if I sometimes want to, just please understand some updates might be light on content, but it's not because I'm trying to take advantage of anyone or anything. It's just not the only thing going on for me.
I never insinuated anything. My gripe is, unless the foundation of how this game is programmed is complete trash spaghetti code, The groundwork for everything is already there and adding events should be just stockpile some content to release an update that is more than 2 minutes of talking, a lewd scene and grinding the "Pretend you're an avid church-goer" button.

The art is good, the plot is almost there, but you have to acknowledge that in the last three updates only around 13 images have been added to this. I'm not a number snob, nor do I expect a certain wordcount, and I know I probably only speak for a minority here, but I'd happily wait for an update YOU'RE proud of over releasing an anemic update monthly. I get you're partially beholden to your supporters, but it's still YOUR at and YOUR game at the end of the day.

• Angry
Reactions: Karnewarrior

Holylow

Sep 11, 2023
Hi guys!) Can anybody send a screenshot of the mainmenu with gallery button? I enter patreon code but I can't find gallery here(

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
wtf? why is it taged as relased in 2024? i played this game at least in 2022 and the content seems to not have evolve a lt

2Q2see

Apr 1, 2020
I know this isn't my place to ask but could we get a pouty face from the main girl or her sending a tear for something cute like her dropping ice cream? This game is so much wholesome I just want to go wha or doky doky, unless this game already have those it has been a while sin I have played.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
I know this isn't my place to ask but could we get a pouty face from the main girl or her sending a tear for something cute like her dropping ice cream? This game is so much wholesome I just want to go wha or doky doky, unless this game already have those it has been a while sin I have played.
Mmmh could be.

Reactions: rrapa

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
There was this for some time but ppl didn't like these portraits.
1705548837339.png

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
wtf? why is it taged as relased in 2024? i played this game at least in 2022 and the content seems to not have evolve a lt
the moderator who last updated the thread set the release date to "date of latest update". Not sure if accident or if this is what that date is supposed to mean.

Also, there are multiple sex scenes introduced in 2023
Including finally deflowering fay. having a 2nd scene at home. and recently taking her on a date and having another scene scene there.
with the last release in 2024 finishing up all the art of the date

dragpz

May 29, 2017
How do you found it?
1. Locate screens.rpyc in the /game/ folder.
2. Drag and drop it to an online RPYC viewer or use Unrypc -
3. CTRL+F and look for "password_protected_button:".
4. The password is in this area of code, usually next to two equal signs (==).

1705557259859.png

• Love
Reactions: PantyPantsu
4.70 star(s) 54 Votes