4.70 star(s) 54 Votes

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
No worries. I only asked because Im used to Renpy games telling me that Im done with current content in some way so I kept going for a bit thinking I was missing something.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
No worries. I only asked because Im used to Renpy games telling me that Im done with current content in some way so I kept going for a bit thinking I was missing something.
Weird. There should be a message that tells you just that XD

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Not including grammar and typo problems which there are a lot. These are the small bits I found problematic.

The name color for MC is kind of harsh to see, the blue doesn't work well.

Not a fan of the pixel text. It isn't bad but feels very janky. Might look better being monospaced. I would suggest giving a few choices of font.

Starting story about "to keep you loyal" is this saying the church created the MC like a golem, or was the MC a normal human who went under experiments from an early age? Needs a bit more explanation

You weren't yourself that day (This text is too large for the dialog box, extends below screen)

Also being a warrior for the church in constant war how did MC gain any money? (same as above)

(when you are training Fey for exposure with her back turned, her nose and mouth seem a bit too small)

Kind of wish there was a slap/smack sound.

After you unlock the higher training you can do the lower training but it doesn't increase stress, or at least once you get the next level stress decrease.

Wonder if in the future MC will own the whole village.

During talk about pocket dimension after MC says be more grateful she shrinks.

Every time you open a new menu bit the menu slides a bit more upwards.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Not including grammar and typo problems which there are a lot. These are the small bits I found problematic.

The name color for MC is kind of harsh to see, the blue doesn't work well.

Not a fan of the pixel text. It isn't bad but feels very janky. Might look better being monospaced. I would suggest giving a few choices of font.

Starting story about "to keep you loyal" is this saying the church created the MC like a golem, or was the MC a normal human who went under experiments from an early age? Needs a bit more explanation

You weren't yourself that day (This text is too large for the dialog box, extends below screen)

Also being a warrior for the church in constant war how did MC gain any money? (same as above)

(when you are training Fey for exposure with her back turned, her nose and mouth seem a bit too small)

Kind of wish there was a slap/smack sound.

After you unlock the higher training you can do the lower training but it doesn't increase stress, or at least once you get the next level stress decrease.

Wonder if in the future MC will own the whole village.

During talk about pocket dimension after MC says be more grateful she shrinks.

Every time you open a new menu bit the menu slides a bit more upwards.
Yeah, we'll make it so the player can turn on the default renpy font.

The idea is that you learn more about the protagonist as the game progresses. You'll learn some more stuff about him later on. In my mind he'd get a salary while working at the war and since he was focused on the fighting he never spent much if any at all.

Yeah, if your relationship level is higher than the training she doesn't receive stress from it, but if the training level is higher than your relationship there'll be even more stress.

Thanks for letting me know about the bugs.

Reactions: rrapa and Ankoku

Aug 28, 2017
I know that this question may be a little arrogant but since I played this game I have been very interested about it. So when are you planning to release be next update? I look forward to it.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
tnx for the info
That sounds great, thank you for your work!
3 weeks tops, considering that the programmer has to put all the stuff together once I finish all the art and the script. I'm getting up earlier to get stuff done so it won't be long and spending more time overall on the project so I can finally deliver 0.2, I just hope people are happy with the amount of new content.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
Work going slower than intended cuz my laptop died. I lost a couple of days of progress and this crappy laptop I'm working on now has a tiny screen that makes work quite slower BUT, there's progress almost on a daily basis. Here's something for you guys while you wait. Elf girl butt scene 8.gif

Anonymous15615

Aug 3, 2017
How does one actually save? When I hit [Esc] it takes me to the yard and then if I hit it again it does Jaw Training level 1, even if I shouldn't be able to access that yet.

I hit [F] twice, the first time sent the game to fullscreen, the second time closed the game and deleted the .exe.

Right clicking takes you back to the players room and a second click causes Jaw Training Level 0 to play.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
How does one actually save? When I hit [Esc] it takes me to the yard and then if I hit it again it does Jaw Training level 1, even if I shouldn't be able to access that yet.

I hit [F] twice, the first time sent the game to fullscreen, the second time closed the game and deleted the .exe.

Right clicking takes you back to the players room and a second click causes Jaw Training Level 0 to play.
Uh, weird. I'll tell the programmer. I do the art and the story.

Txxus

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2017
O

Ok, so, those are some bugs that were fixed and updated. Would you mind telling me which link you used? Try the mega link please friend.

Reactions: Ankoku

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Work going slower than intended cuz my laptop died. I lost a couple of days of progress and this crappy laptop I'm working on now has a tiny screen that makes work quite slower BUT, there's progress almost on a daily basis. Here's something for you guys while you wait. View attachment 1226818
I never knew a butt licking cgi could look so sexy. Nice work :)

Reactions: Txxus and Ankoku
4.70 star(s) 54 Votes