Mod - Ren'Py - Abandoned - FOTM - Sex>Grind

1. 3.00 star(s)

DavidF1970

Good alternative, would be better if you had the option to turn off the NTR i am not really a fan of watching my LI getting nailed by others. I understand some people are into that shit but not me.

Give people the option to turn it off and that way everyone has their own choice. This is the only reason i gave it a 3 star rating, constantly pressing space bar as quick as i could just to skip the damn bits of his Aunt shagging other.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Cesarbr

This version is much more interesting than the original game. I'm on vacation and with this pandemic, I spent 2 days playing the original. With this mod I progressed twice as fast in a few hours.
    The animations are good, the green text helps a lot and there is no grinding.
    Congratulations to Dev!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

thesamp

so fap, so good.

best mod to a horrible game. thank god that this exists. id love to see morre ppl do mods like this. for games with nice art but horrible game systems.

pro. all the art and animation and nice new texts. even cheat if you want to be even faster

con. not the orginal story but not that i mind and care
  4. 5.00 star(s)

harshal2198

This mod is really cool , helps to enjoy all the scenes , game is more easy to play now, really enjoyed playing this game very much.

The red/green indication could use more improvements, can't wait to see new scenes added to this mod.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Tigertooth

And just like that I started to love FOTM again. Llamamann has made a great thing here.
    Unfortunately I have to take it in in small doses, otherwise my blood pressure might go gaga.
    If Melinda is your favourite character in FOTM you're in for a mega treat..... the relief of not having to grind for days before something actually happening is such a huge relief.

My only reason for only giving 4 stars is because it would be great to see more of Ann, and Daniel's sister..... but hey, we've already been spoiled by Llamamann, so I'm not going to spend salty tears.... and who knows... maybe one day we'll get those characters too
  6. 5.00 star(s)

jan.spam

wow, what a great mod.. takes away (most of) the grind from the original game and lets me enjoy its awesome sex scenes one more time.. love it!! be advised it clearly focuses on Melinda, scenes with the other girls don't show up.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

rlreddit86

Great work by Llama to make an unnecessarily grindy game, into something not just playable, but incredibly entertaining, and enjoyable. I can't wait to see the work that is yet to come for this mod. It's got a bright future.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

PimbyBoink

The original game is all about the grind. It is pure nonsense in any game and it is even worst in visual novels. Watching the same images over and over and doing mouse clicks on and on to advance? Definition of insanity right there.

This is why the work of Llamamann is precious. It allows players to enjoy the "story" without having to repeat actions and it streamlines events. Even goes above and beyond by adding new content!

Tons of games would benefit from this approach in the VN world. TONS! You constantly look at a game's image folder and see great renders but then it is simply impossible to enjoy them whilst playing.

Thank you for your work kind sir.