Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
How, come no one has yet ever offered this mod version of this game("FOTM")to "SAZ" mod( The Tryant???,")
Like damn!! Am I wrong, right, or mothaf**** when I say that both 'MELINDA+NICHOLS, r not just a perfect said duo, but r an immediate must needed duo(no matter the 2 r combined to go together to fit their same own original game character's background, history ect. carrying into there there world collision mod multi-verseVN) in any NTR/NON-NTR(Im preferably for NTR more, but either or works n my book regardlees, so :cool:)

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
How, come no one has yet ever offered this mod version of this game("FOTM")to "SAZ" mod( The Tryant???,")
Like damn!! Am I wrong, right, or mothaf**** when I say that both 'MELINDA+NICHOLS, r not just a perfect said duo, but r an immediate must needed duo(no matter the 2 r combined to go together to fit their same own original game character's background, history ect. carrying into there there world collision mod multi-verseVN) in any NTR/NON-NTR(Im preferably for NTR more, but either or works n my book regardlees, so :cool:)
I normally dont like NTR
but the scenes that Melinda has with Jax are very hot (atleast in this fanmade version ) same with that threesome with two black dudes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
So this is a remake of both 1 and 2 combined or what?? I'm so confused. If its incomplete and abandoned, its useless to play this when the OGs got all the content??

This is coming from someone who didn't play the OG but was discouraged by the grind so I had high hopes when I saw this. So sad if its really dead.....

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
FOTM - Sex>Grind [v0.3]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

MikeOG