Found Dead ver 1.7

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Okay, final update (sorry, and bear with me as it's a really long process):

I finished EVERYTHING I want to do in T++, bug-checked and made any edits and improvements, as well as the final aforementioned H-scene (there was a secret room that even I couldn't find, so I had to go into WOLFRPGM for it, haha). Unfortunately, I'm not skilled enough with WOLFRPGM (and my version, the ENG one, is partly still in Japanese), so sadly I couldn't fix certain bugs and add stuff I wanted ...

However, that means all I have left to do is a few quick runthroughs in order to make a guide for this game. It's gonna be longer than a usual game walkthrough since there are like, 5-6 branches and 3-4 DLCs, so again, patience. But this time, I feel confident to offer a timeline of the next few days for the translation patch, and I'm aiming for the weekend. So wish me luck. I'm excited too and can't wait for this to be over.
Did you find the Secret room with the frog in it?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Did you find the Secret room with the frog in it?
Yeah bro. Geez, I saw that in T++, couldn't find where it was, and ended up using the editor to search for it (and even then, it took me about 10 minutes, haha). I ... I broke the 4th wall a few times in translating it, but I at least hope it'll be funny to a few folks.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah bro. Geez, I saw that in T++, couldn't find where it was, and ended up using the editor to search for it (and even then, it took me about 10 minutes, haha). I ... I broke the 4th wall a few times in translating it, but I at least hope it'll be funny to a few folks.
Yeah It was kinda tricky to find too in the mall area By the way I gotta ask Is there a secret room In the 27 Days Room Couldn't find any there So I kinda played a few routes and finished it so Just curious?

Last edited:

z.r0

Jun 6, 2017
Okay, final update (sorry, and bear with me as it's a really long process):

I finished EVERYTHING I want to do in T++, bug-checked and made any edits and improvements, as well as the final aforementioned H-scene (there was a secret room that even I couldn't find, so I had to go into WOLFRPGM for it, haha). Unfortunately, I'm not skilled enough with WOLFRPGM (and my version, the ENG one, is partly still in Japanese), so sadly I couldn't fix certain bugs and add stuff I wanted ...

However, that means all I have left to do is a few quick runthroughs in order to make a guide for this game. It's gonna be longer than a usual game walkthrough since there are like, 5-6 branches and 3-4 DLCs, so again, patience. But this time, I feel confident to offer a timeline of the next few days for the translation patch, and I'm aiming for the weekend. So wish me luck. I'm excited too and can't wait for this to be over.
Thank you my good sir for your hardwork and patience. can't wait to see the finished project

ClockTown

Oct 11, 2017
Holy shit, I only just remembered the existence of this game just today and wondered if there was TL yet only to find you working your ass off on it. God speed Emerald Gladiator, you're doing fine work.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for waiting, y'all. It is done.
Find the translation patch at ULMF here, or on my sig:

Y'all can also wait until the entire game gets uploaded with my patch on F95 since I'm sure it's a big enough game to be noticed, but I'd strongly suggest supporting the devs since they made one hell of a game.

Btw, Ima virtually slap any of you asking for help if you didn't already read the long ass walkthrough in the patch folder that I spent a week writing, lol.

z.r0

Jun 6, 2017

Y'all can also wait until the entire game gets uploaded with my patch on F95 since I'm sure it's a big enough game to be noticed, but I'd strongly suggest supporting the devs since they made one hell of a game.

Btw, Ima virtually slap any of you asking for help if you didn't already read the long ass walkthrough in the patch folder that I spent a week writing, lol.
no, THANK YOU for translating this game

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

Hello Found one of the bags in the mall It says there's an item but when I inspected it and tried to take the items I don't get anything is this a bug? It's this one

1652210470724.png

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Hello Found one of the bags in the mall It says there's an item but when I inspected it and tried to take the items I don't get anything is this a bug? It's this one

View attachment 1804294
Can you provide any more information?
Is this for a particular quest, and what is the error? (E.g. does it freeze or show an error message?)

EDIT: Just checked in WolfRPG Editor and it's just a simple script to give you a first aid medicine.
There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the script itself and I don't recall any problems with it in testing, so unless you can explain exactly what's wrong, I can't help.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Can you provide any more information?
Is this for a particular quest, and what is the error? (E.g. does it freeze or show an error message?)

EDIT: Just checked in WolfRPG Editor and it's just a simple script to give you a first aid medicine.
There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the script itself and I don't recall any problems with it in testing, so unless you can explain exactly what's wrong, I can't help.
So the problem is I can't get the item in bag The message is showing up but I can't get the item kinda going for 100% but this problem appears can you like maybe fix it?

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
So the problem is I can't get the item in bag The message is showing up but I can't get the item kinda going for 100% but this problem appears can you like maybe fix it?
Well no. Firstly, if you're going for a 100% (and I have no idea what kind of 100% you're going for), there are WAAAAAYYY more items than a first aid medicine pick-up. In fact, that's the least valuable item in the game, so it's similar to complaining that you couldn't pick up a potion to 100% a Pokemon run. It's nearly impossible to 100% the game even with far more pertinent elements of the game, such as skills, books, equipment, and manuals. So I'm not exactly sure why you're requesting a fix for this bug - even if it WERE a bug, it's barely worth fixing.

Secondly, I just tested the game and found it works just fine for me, as I expected given the simplicity and the correctness of the aforementioned script. Therefore, I cannot duplicate the problem and thus cannot fix it. See the spoilered images below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since nobody else is mentioning this and since it doesn't occur in my game, I can't be sure if this is a problem that you're having exclusively, or if this is caused by my translation.

And thirdly, I need to repeat my request for more information again.
Did you get any error message? Did you receive a confirmation message that you received an item, but didn't actually receive the item in your inventory? Or did you not receive the confirmation message at all?

And then for diagnostic purposes:
Did you follow the translation patch installation instructions/requirements correctly?
Did you patch your v1.7 game with my translation patch?
Are you trying to receive this item in the 27 Days Later path or the non-27 Days Later path?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Well no. Firstly, if you're going for a 100% (and I have no idea what kind of 100% you're going for), there are WAAAAAYYY more items than a first aid medicine pick-up. In fact, that's the least valuable item in the game, so it's similar to complaining that you couldn't pick up a potion to 100% a Pokemon run. It's nearly impossible to 100% the game even with far more pertinent elements of the game, such as skills, books, equipment, and manuals. So I'm not exactly sure why you're requesting a fix for this bug - even if it WERE a bug, it's barely worth fixing.

Secondly, I just tested the game and found it works just fine for me, as I expected given the simplicity and the correctness of the aforementioned script. Therefore, I cannot duplicate the problem and thus cannot fix it. See the spoilered images below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since nobody else is mentioning this and since it doesn't occur in my game, I can't be sure if this is a problem that you're having exclusively, or if this is caused by my translation.

And thirdly, I need to repeat my request for more information again.
Did you get any error message? Did you receive a confirmation message that you received an item, but didn't actually receive the item in your inventory? Or did you not receive the confirmation message at all?

And then for diagnostic purposes:
Did you follow the translation patch installation instructions/requirements correctly?
Did you patch your v1.7 game with my translation patch?
Are you trying to receive this item in the 27 Days Later path or the non-27 Days Later path?
Ah yes I did get the confirmation on my end but didn't get the item and This is the Non 27 Day Route and yes I patch my 1.7 in your patch I'll try it again sorry for the trouble hahahaha also i'll try to look more If I found any bugs

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Sure. I tested receiving the item and yes, I did receive the item, so I'm not sure what's going on with your game.

Again, if it's REALLY a big deal, I can try to investigate further, but honestly, I don't think this will matter much in your walkthrough (or anyone else's), and I'm probably gonna save my time for other translations or more pressing potential bugs in this game.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Well, does anyone have a save before the rope while declining Kimberly's request?
i really don't want to play and find all the stuff again
Edit: nvm i found the secret room and... for the firt playthought i dind even know there's doors on these directions, missed alot...

Last edited: