Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.8c]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Android gallery patched:
Got issue on Android 11 after few minutes 2-9 game lags whole tablet to a halt to the point it just stop responding and barely managing to restart it.

Is there a way to fix it?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
In BK4 Slave Route "[PEMA] Sex", "Jinora Love:Yes" "1st time" doesn't do anything because jinora_interest isnt set or used by the gallery mod.

Last edited:

barios80

Jul 7, 2021
I downloaded your patched version, but I can't seem to find the gallery. I thought it would just be a button on the main menu. Am I wrong?
i downloaded the same file and my version is working fine. have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the apk to see if the problem remains? (don't forget to save the save files, when doing it)

AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
So will the current mod work with it? (Both in terms of the mod itself working and not overwriting the bug fixes?)
The mod should work normally but I'm not too sure about the bug fixes since it's mostly minor and hard to notice. There is 1 major bug that can be patch in v1.0.0f, simply download the file and copy/paste it into the game folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FET - early access v1.0.0g

Hey all, version v1.0.0f of FET which I released a few days ago had a few minor bugs and this new build should get rid of those.

The biggest one was the fact my shortcut to the final chapter wouldn't appear. After the end of book four,the final chapter starts and I wanted a shortcut for anyone who had already finished the game once so they could start a new game and click on a yin yang symbol to skip the four books. That should be fixed in this version.

You'll first have to load a save game which takes place during the final chapter, walk around for a bit when you arrive at ember island or the compound (after finishing book 4) and then the yin yang symbol should appear when starting a new game

Another bug caused Jinora's anal scene to skip the part where she was surprised to find the mc with Pema the first time around.

And finally, there are some fixes for small graphical glitches in this version.

Anyone who has already played/download v1.0.0f and doesn't feel like downloading the entire game again, but still wants the shortcut, you can download this file and copy/paste it into the game folder of FET v 1.0.0f. It should force the shortcut to appear. You'll miss out on some other small fixes, but nothing too serious I'd say. For everyone else, links to the latest version are below

- pc version - alt link

- mac version - alt link

- android version - alt link

I strongly advice using the links above, but If you're using older hardware the builds above might cause problems. I made a special version for pc and mac which might work better for you and which you can try instead ( , ) Saves made in the newer version can't be loaded in the special version so keep that in mind.

I hope you'll like this addition to FET. A content description can be found in my earlier post . If there's something wrong with the build(bugs etc) or you just have some general feedback, please let me know in the comments or by sending me a pm. Thanks!

Marty

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
Hey dumb question the book 5 section just says neutral, I haven't completed A full S playthrough or L playthrough due to switching devices and having to start from scratch, but I have played through the scenes shown in my current book 5 gallery. for the sake of time (enjoy the game but am a busy man) is there more content depending on a S or L ending or is book 5 souly a neutral ending? (Asking because I was under the impression the endings would vary a little more and my only concluded play through was 2L 2S)

Reactions: Mistervd

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
if and when they release loli I might, otherwise I don't intent to.

Hey dumb question the book 5 section just says neutral, I haven't completed A full S playthrough or L playthrough due to switching devices and having to start from scratch, but I have played through the scenes shown in my current book 5 gallery. for the sake of time (enjoy the game but am a busy man) is there more content depending on a S or L ending or is book 5 souly a neutral ending? (Asking because I was under the impression the endings would vary a little more and my only concluded play through was 2L 2S)
For now thats the only thing on book 5, maybe in the future if Mity decides to work a bit more on FET they might add different paths for book 5, but for now, that's it.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes