TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
I did not say that. Go back and check your facts. "You have to be on the internet more". was said by Gate56.

I only responded to your post about exhentai links being totally useless.
I swear to God I left an apology to you, for my negligence to see who posted what. I strongly suspect the Matrix overlords loaded a backup or something and wiped my apology with this.

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Literally, I've been all my Sunday hitting the F5 button waiting for a hero... This time I decided to be patient... But no hero showed up and now I have to go to sleep... Gentlemen, not today.

valorem12

Nov 8, 2018
FET v.1.0.1a - Bughunt

Good day bughunters! Hope you're having a great weekend. I have a new bughunt for you today, FET v 1.0.1a. I actually wanted to upload this yesterday, but I found a bug at the last moment which could disable two new scenes and had me postpone it by a day... that was a real disappointment to me.

Anyway, fixing a bug caused another one to pop up and I had to do a lot of extra checking and rebuilding etc. It had to do with Kuvira not being present on Ember Island if you hadn't let her escape. Because of that and the fact I felt increasingly miffed about cutting out all of her scenes if the player make that choice... I decided to have her on Ember Island even if you DIDN't let her escape during book 4.

I had to retroactively add/fix/check a bunch of stuff which took me quite a while. Here's hoping those extra internal tests fixed all eventualities. I know this is supposed to be a bughunt, but that doesn't mean I want there to be any for you to find :)

Still, as always, if you do find some I hope you'll let me know. Either in the comments below or in a dm. Both are great and appreciated. And of course it doesn't have to just be bugs. If you feel you have something else to say/mention please do so.

I'll add a small summary at the end of this post.

Links below!

PC version -

mac version -

android version -

Oh and I added an invisible button in the middle of the screen which does what the yin yang sign does, even if you haven't cleared book 4 yet for testing purposes. Just know that this shortcut leaves out options like possible pregnancy etc.

*SPOILER summary*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes