Mod Ren'Py Four Elements Trainer - Gallery Enabler [v1.0.9]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
pretty sure this is missing the loli threesome scene
There is? I read a couple of comments and also reach to that point in game when both Korra and Jinora drank youth potion and Ikki came in suggest loli threesome but then nothing happen.

Reactions: felipons

Novakiln

Apr 28, 2020
There is? I read a couple of comments and also reach to that point in game when both Korra and Jinora drank youth potion and Ikki came in suggest loli threesome but then nothing happen.
my bad i thought people said that a threesome happened, but were mad cause ikki came in and wasn't included, don't really understand why they would even have jinora drink a potion if there is no scene for her even just solo. Disregard my earlier comment hopefully they add something in the 9.9 or 1.0.0 update.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
my bad i thought people said that a threesome happened, but were mad cause ikki came in and wasn't included, don't really understand why they would even have jinora drink a potion if there is no scene for her even just solo. Disregard my earlier comment hopefully they add something in the 9.9 or 1.0.0 update.
I hope they add it on 0.9.8b or c don't wanna wait that long for such a good scene

MiamiKingxxx

Aug 24, 2021
I'm still having trouble here, I download it and extract but it shows up in the folder and I can't us it. Could you tell me where am I suppose to put it for me to use it

AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
I'm still having trouble here, I download it and extract but it shows up in the folder and I can't us it. Could you tell me where am I suppose to put it for me to use it
Just extract the file, then copy the folder "game" from where you extract to game folder "F_E_Tv.0.x.y-pc" that also has folder "game", merge the folder if asked.

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
So is this it for FET? Since book four now has its ending scenes would this mean any further updates on both the mod and original are solely bug and glitch fixes?

May 21, 2018
So is this it for FET? Since book four now has its ending scenes would this mean any further updates on both the mod and original are solely bug and glitch fixes?
No, the guys can just change... Unless they start the new chapter you can wait for anything. For what Marty said he wants to adds more scenes before the ending and change some things. So no, it's far from actual end yet, actually from what i heard there's new scenes on 0.9.8b already

AkaiZero

Mar 14, 2018
No, the guys can just change... Unless they start the new chapter you can wait for anything. For what Marty said he wants to adds more scenes before the ending and change some things. So no, it's far from actual end yet, actually from what i heard there's new scenes on 0.9.8b already
Yeah there is Zhu Li and Varrick sex scene + Zhu Li vag piercings.

wezaluketek

Feb 28, 2021
About Android version. Guys can someone help me with the apk signing? I completely don't understand what this is about. Is somewhere a tutorial somewhere for that?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes