felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Tells me this when I try to launch it

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label h22su_menu is defined twice, at File "end_scripts/eis_start.rpyc", line 1546:

and File "mods/Gallery/script/bk 5/extra.rpyc", line 6302:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
I missed to rename a menu sorry about that, will be corrected with the changes from 1.0.2b

I think its missing a scene, the oogi scene has a second version after you watch it the first time.
I did add that in the oogi scene, where she asks you if you want to see her being propelled by semen.

Reactions: Mistervd
Jan 16, 2021
I missed to rename a menu sorry about that, will be corrected with the changes from 1.0.2b

I did add that in the oogi scene, where she asks you if you want to see her being propelled by semen.
no I mean if you do it a second time the other women won't be there but her daughters will come and see her, I think the only difference is ikki though. Also there is a part where Pema walks out naked before Kya arrives where you can cum on her.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017

the option to increase tophs breast size for the tit job is not there

Aug 28, 2021
Before loading the script.
WindowsError: [Error 267] The directory name is invalid: u'C:\\Users\\gucvvi\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\Temp1_FET Gallery v1.0.2b.zip\\game\\gallery.rpa\\*.*'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\gucvvi\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer-v1.0.2b-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.1.0.2b-pc/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\gucvvi\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer-v1.0.2b-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.1.0.2b-pc/renpy/main.py", line 358, in main
for fn in os.listdir(dir):
WindowsError: [Error 267] The directory name is invalid: u'C:\\Users\\gucvvi\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\Temp1_FET Gallery v1.0.2b.zip\\game\\gallery.rpa\\*.*'

any fixes?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\gucvvi\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer-v1.0.2b-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.1.0.2b-pc/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\gucvvi\Downloads\Four_Elements_Trainer-v1.0.2b-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.1.0.2b-pc/renpy/main.py", line 358, in main
for fn in os.listdir(dir):

any fixes?
ok erm
what's up with all the double slashes? that suggests the system consider it a network path, not a local one.. :confused:
also, best to NOT install games into the Users\Download folder, better to create a separate one, example C:\Games and run Ren'Py games from there.

Aug 28, 2021
ok erm
what's up with all the double slashes? that suggests the system consider it a network path, not a local one.. :confused:
also, best to NOT install games into the Users\Download folder, better to create a separate one, example C:\Games and run Ren'Py games from there.
Do you have discord so i can send screenshots so you can tell me what im doing wrong?

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
I have encountered a bug, during the ending Halloween gathering candy from everyone scene. When I get candy from Suyin, when I click leave after getting candy, 3 swamp girls pop up and it takes me to the swamp stage from the old game. I can add screenshots, I think there is a bug or I am doing something wrong. I can't get past this Halloween event, am stuck now, nor can I sleep nor can I get the get back to ikki after getting final candy from Suyin. I have tried multiple times.

Please help me.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I have encountered a bug, during the ending Halloween gathering candy from everyone scene. When I get candy from Suyin, when I click leave after getting candy, 3 swamp girls pop up and it takes me to the swamp stage from the old game. I can add screenshots, I think there is a bug or I am doing something wrong. I can't get past this Halloween event, am stuck now, nor can I sleep nor can I get the get back to ikki after getting final candy from Suyin. I have tried multiple times.

Please help me.
You sure you should be posting this here in the gallery mod page and not the main page for the game?

Reactions: felipons

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
You sure you should be posting this here in the gallery mod page and not the main page for the game?
well, I looked it up and the gallery mod is causing the issue, I think. I downloaded the android version of with gallery included and have played it since.

Here as per comment, the gallery mod is causing the issue.
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v1-0-2b-mity.730/post-9303427

And I cannot remove the gallery mod in android apk that I installed. So if a new gallery mod with this bug fixed would be great, no pressure.
Thanks for the mod. I will wait or find some other way to proceed. just pointing that this may help future players if stuck at Suyin Candy scene.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
well, I looked it up and the gallery mod is causing the issue, I think. I downloaded the android version of with gallery included and have played it since.

Here as per comment, the gallery mod is causing the issue.
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v1-0-2b-mity.730/post-9303427

And I cannot remove the gallery mod in android apk that I installed. So if a new gallery mod with this bug fixed would be great, no pressure.
Thanks for the mod. I will wait or find some other way to proceed. just pointing that this may help future players if stuck at Suyin Candy scene.
Oh, my bad. And that's weird that it would break the main game like that.

Feb 9, 2021
Hello, I have this error when entering the gallery and opening the scene of Azula's titfuck in the slave route in any of the times (whether it is the first time, second time, etc.) only the dialogues are seen throughout the scene and it is not seen the titfuck, only Azula is seen dressed at the beginning and then as she advances she disappears

This error happened to me in the latest version of android with the latest patch available from the gallery for android. I hope it can be resolved in a new update. Screenshot_20221226-003400.png

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
New version is out, tho it seems that it doesn't have new scenes. Unless the dev put something really hidden

Feb 9, 2021
Hello, I have this error when entering the gallery and opening the scene of Azula's titfuck in the slave route in any of the times (whether it is the first time, second time, etc.) only the dialogues are seen throughout the scene and it is not seen the titfuck, only Azula is seen dressed at the beginning and then as she advances she disappears

This error happened to me in the latest version of android with the latest patch available from the gallery for android. I hope it can be resolved in a new update. View attachment 2264557
Guys, the error that I mentioned before Azula's titfuck was already corrected in the latest version of Android

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes